My BFF ,My "Sister"

Fated To Be With You. [TO BE EDITED]

To: Baby Boo <3

From: Chunji-oppa <3

--Okay.. Nado Saranghae~~ Promise? XD btw I'll still drive you home, okay? <3

To: Chunji-oppa <3

From: ~~~~

--Yeah~ I think oppa has somewhere to go anyway...soo...I'll wait for you in the car, okay? <3

-----------

Your POV

Since Chunji-oppa gave me his car keys, I decided wait for him in the car. After 30 minutes of waiting Chunji sat beside me and laid his head on my lap (A/N: Your at the passenger's seat) "Oppa? Gwenchana?" I asked him as I set aside his fringe "Neh. I'm fine..Can we stay like this for a while?" he asked with his eyes closed. " As you wish my prince" I smiled and kissed his forhead. After a few minutes, Chunji got up and went to the drive's seat and I sat beside him. He started the engine and we drove home. 

*hmmm... What happend to EunMi at school awhile ago?*

"Jagiya~ I'm worried about Eunmi...she's not herself awhile ago at school"

"Me too~..She acted kinda strange awhile ago..... I'm scared if anything had happend to her..."

"Hmmm...Maybe...I'll just ask her later when she comes to my house"

ChunJi intertwined my hands with his and smiled.

"Don't worried, Jagiya. She'll be fine."

I smiled back at him and nodded.

= Reached  home =

"Bye, Baby Boo~" Chunji said as he threw flying kisses to me.

"Bye, Sweetheart! Muacks~" I said as I closed his luxury's car door.

I walked inside to your home. *Aisshh~ That Oppa...Never comes home early!!* "Gahh~ I'm Bored! The maids-unni and the driver-ahjusshi are on a 2 month break" I threw my bag at the corner of the room. *O.O""*

"OH NO! I almost forgot!" I ran to the couch as the television.

"They will show the showcase of EXO today!!!!!" I yelled like a crazy fangirl"Yeshhh!!! I'm just in time!" 

Kyaahh~ Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun & Luhan! Kyyahh! You guys are soo my type! hihi! 

*DINNNGG DONNNNNNNG~*

*That must be EunMi!!*
You quickly open the door, "Jung EunMi~~" you hugged her.

"~~-ah, are you missed me that much??" "Neh! Life would be more wonderful if you are my twin!" You held her hands and help EunMi to put her bag on the chair near the  couch.

"~~-ah, I want to take a bath so wait for a while, no problem?" EunMi asked and took out her T-shirt and short inside her bag. "No Problem! I'll go to the kitchen and prepare some food for you alright? I didn't eat my dinner because i was full but now i'm hungry XD"

EunMi giggled "Yah, is that true? or you wanted to wait for me so that we can have dinner together??"

You nodded " It's true~ God can  be the witness." "Wow, Hey, I'm just kidding~ Don't take it serious, I'm just joking." EunMi explained. "LOL~ Yah! Go and take a bath. You smell~" EunMi glared at you. You scoffed and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

= IN THE KITCHEN =

"hmm... Which recipe shall i choose??" I flipped the recipe which it's an monthly magazine.

*Naengmyon or Kalbi??....Naengmyon seems easy to cooked and delicious... So... Final decision----Naengmyon it is!*

Suddenly, EunMi walked downstair and glanced the kitchen.

"Emm.... NAENGMYON!!" she said

"Chef Jung, are you try to cook Naengmyon?? ...It smells good!" "Come... try some." I feed EunMi ."Ahh~...BRAVO!! DaeBak Chef Jung!... I want some more! Ahh.."

"Nooooo~ I'm not yet done so, be patient" I stuck my tongue out to Eunmi then I returned to my cooking. "Aisshh" Eunmi hissed as she set up the table.

After a few minutes of cooking, I served our foods and drinks. "Here you go Eunmi-ah, Enjoy" I said "YEY! At last' she smiled "jalmukesumneda" we said in unison as we dug in to our food 

"Aigoo~ I'm full!Aishh~ I'm going to become fatter!~" I touched your stomach *It's getting bigger like a pregnant woman~ Aigoo!*

"~~-ah, don't you need to practice your piano? I think Ms Yoon is on her way now to your house." EunMi said as she helped me clean the plates and chopsticks.

*OH MY GOODNESS! I'D ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT MY PIANO LESSON! Aishhh~*

I was about to took out my piano theory drill but EunMi gave me all of the books I needed.

"Gomawo Eunmi~ SARANGHAE!!!" EunMi giggled and pushed  me out of the kitchen so that I could practice without wasting my time.

*Dinnnnnng Donnnnng~*

"OH NO!!!" Me and EunMi shouted in unison and both of us laughed at each other and I quickly opened your door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's the story of "My BFF, My "Sister" ^^

Info about NaengMyon and Kalbi (Both are Korean Food) .

-Naengmyon literally means "cold noodles". It is a summer favorite, which is truly refreshing. Very thin, chewy buckwheat noodles are served in a cold beef broth with chopped scallions, shredded radishes, cucumbers, sesame seeds, and slices of lean beef. Appropriate condiments are hot mustard and vinegar. There are many restaurants that specialize in naengmyon only. Be sure to try the mild mul-naengmyon before sampling the spicier pibim-naengmyon.

-Kalbi, on the other hand, are short ribs of beef or pork. It is also grilled at the table. Restaurants that specialize in pulgogi also serve kalbi.

*Gah~ feel hungry XD* "

- EsterLYT

 

 

Annyeong SeoMinyoung here~

I think EstherLYT really did a good job in writing this chapter don't you think?

but I kinda edited some like the part of EXO! XD

Mian~ I just love them and I really excited for them to debut! ;)) 

As you can see my biased are Sehun, Luhan,Chanyeol & Beakhyun~ hehe! Sorry for fangirling in this ff~

By the way please support EstherLYT's new ff 

When Moonlight Sonata Meet Lullaby and thanks to our new subcribers for supporting our story~

 

Thanks again~~

 

Woott~ DANCE PARTY!!