1st day of school and meeting HIM!

Fated To Be With You. [TO BE EDITED]

Author's POV

“YAH! ~~~~! Wake up or You’re going to be late for your 1st day of school” said your brother, Jinyoung as he sat at the edge of your bed. “5 more minutes…” you said then you pushed him off the bed then puts a pillow in your head.“Not waking up, huh? Now let’s fix that!” Jinyoung said as gets up from the floor.

5…..4……3……2…..1…

Without a word, Jinyoung jumps in your bed and tickles you “~~~-ah! Wake up~” he said as he tickles you more. “Hahahaha! Oppa~ S-stop! Hahaha…Okay! Okay! I’m up” you said as you push him off. He ruffles your hair and said “Good Girl. Now go shower…you SMELL.” “YAHH Opp…” before you could even shout at him, he was long gone. “Oppa Pabo!!” you pouted and went straight to the bathroom.

 (You’re wearing this)


 After 20 minutes of pampering yourself, you went downstairs only to see your Brother, Jinyoung preparing breakfast. “Finally you’re here! Here’s your food *gives you toast and hot chocolate*” “Kamsamida Oppa~ by the way where are the maids?” you said as you eat your toast “I gave them a 2 weeks off and by the way Omma & Appa called they said good luck in school”. he said as he pinches your cheek

 

*DING DONG*


“I’ll get it” Jinyoung said as he ran to the door. “Oh? Jung Eunmi! Come In” as soon as you heard “Jung Eunmi”, you quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly. “Eunmi- ah Bogoshipo!” “~~~~-ah! C-c-cant Br-breath” you quickly broke the hug “Mian~ hehehe!” you said then Eunmi suddenly pinches your cheeks “Ara…Ara..Kaja” she said and you pouted “Neh~ Oppa…I’m going to school” you said as you kissed his cheek. “Good Luck Dongsaeng-ah” he shouted at the door.

                “Annyeong Irrebun! I’m Jung ~~~~. As you can see that handsome jerk there is my oppa, he manages WM Café, that café was given to us by our parents. Lucky, huh? and oh I almost forgot, this young lady beside me is Jung Eunmi, she’s my best friend  since my childhood. In school we are called the “Jung Sisters” (PS. We’re not blood-related.). We’re pretty much popular at school but we don’t called ourselves as a queenka. I also have something to say to all the boys out there….SORRY! I’m taken by school’s Kingka Lee Chanhee aka Chunji…I confessed to him last White Day and yes! He accepted it! He’s so cute, cool, and handsome and…and” then Eunmi suddenly hits you. “Ouch! YAH! Eunmi-ah What was that for?!?!” “Stop it with your introduction and proceed with the story!” she said “Fine” you pouted.

=AT SCHOOL=

“WELCOME BACK STUDENTS”

As you and Eunmi entered the school whispers can be heard from the other students “Wow! They’re so pretty. Are the school’s queenka?” “No they’re not I wish.” “Hey look it’s the Jung Sister.” “Wow. They’re prettier that SiStaR”. You and Eunmi giggled at what the other students are saying. “~~~-ah. I’m going ahead see you at lunch.” “Arasso. See you later!” you said as you went to your locker but suddenly someone bumped into you HARD and you fell on the floor.  “Watch where you’re going you NERD!” he smirked and walk away “YAHH!” you shouted as you stand up (What a jerk!).

After that incident, you went straight to classroom and you were about to sit in your chair but suddenly someone pulled your arm making you sit on his lap “Annyeong Jagiya” he said as he kissed your cheek. “C-chunji-oppa! Let me go! I’m supposed to sit in a chair not you lap” you blushed when you said lap. “Aniyo~ Just sit here please…the teacher won’t mind” he said as he used his aegyo on you. “A-arasso just this once” you blushed. “Oh, by the way jagiya. I’m going to introduce you to my best friend. He just moved here from Woolim Academy” he said “Sure (I hope his cute! hehe!)” You smiled. The teacher entered the classroom and saw you and Chunji together “Yah Chunji! You still make her sit on your lap! Tsk Tsk! 1st day of Junior Year, you still haven’t change! Do what you want as long as your control your hormones!” everybody (including the teacher) laugh at the statement leaving a blushing Chunji. Little you guys know there is someone who is jealous and hurting inside of her heart.

= LUNCH TIME=

“Chunji-oppa. You go ahead I’m just going to the restroom” you said. “Okay. I’ll save you a sit” he said as he went to the cafeteria. You were about to go to the restroom but you suddenly stopped when you saw the guy that bumped you this morning.

Your POV

I was about to go into the restroom but I saw that guy who bumped into me this morning. ‘Time for revenge’.  I walked passed him and bumped into his shoulder HARD “Oh, Mianhe” I smirked in victory and went into the restroom.

After 5 minutes of doing my “thing” in the restroom, I saw that guy again; I was going to walk past him but suddenly  he put his foot up and tripped me. “YAHH!!” I shouted. “Oh, Mianhe.  My  foot just slipped” he said sarcastically and walked away.

After that incident (AGAIN) with that Rude Mystery Boy, I went to the cafeteria to look for Chunji, Eunmi and the gang. When I finally found them suddenly I was tackled by 5 guys “YAH~ Sungjong! Seonyeol! Niel!  Ricky! And Chanjo! Get off me” I giggled “~~~-ah we missed you “they said and hugged me but they suddenly y broke the hug when they heard a loud cough “Okay guys! Now get off MY girlfriend” he said. “Jealous much?!” they said at the same time which made me giggle ‘That’s TeenFinite for you’ . “Sit beside me ~~~-ah” L.joe said “No beside me!” said Woohyun “No, she sitting with me.” Chunji said as he dragged me beside him.

(Table Arragments:

Eunmi - ME - Chunji - L.Joe – Sunggyu – Woohyun - CAP – Niel

Sungjong – Seongyeol – Ricky – Chanjo – Hoya – Dongwoo )

“Say AHH, jagiya” Chunji said alongside with his aegyo. “Y-yah! I can eat by myself” I blushed “Jebal! Just this once” he used him aegyo on me. “F-fine” I said as let him feed me. “EWWW!! Get a room!” L.Joe said “Shield your eyes maknaes” Sungyeol  said as he covers Sungjong’s eyes, same with Hoya and Dongwoo as they cover Ricky and Chanjo’s eyes. “Your just jealous L.Joe *mehrong*” Chunji said as he kissed my cheek. I giggled at their childishness then I caught Eunmi looking at us with…..sad eyes. “Eunmi-ah? Gwenchanna?” I said then she snapped out of her own little world “N-neh! Mianhe!”. I chuckled at her action “Ara…! If you got any problem just tell your pretty and loving best friend” I winked at her, she rolled her eyes and smiled.

“I wonder where Myungsoo is” CAP said “Yeah. I haven’t seen him in a long time” Hoya said “I hope he didn’t got lost” Sunggyu said “Come to think of it, yeah; where is he?” said Chunji as he gives me a drink “ Who’s Myungsoo, Oppas?” I asked “He our childhood friend and your boyfriend’s best friend” Seongyeol said. “YAH! TEENFINITE!” someone shouted. All of us turned around to see who that person is, they widened their eyes and ran up to that person. “Dude! Where have you been?” Sunggyu said “It’s been a long time Myungsoo-ah” CAP said “Yah Myungsoo-ah! It’s been a long time” Chunji said as he headlock that “Myungsoo” guy.

TeenFinite dragged him near our table “Jagiya~ Meet L aka Kim Myungsoo, my so-called best friend” Chunji said as he pushes Myungsoo in front of me “Annyeonghasaeyo! Kim Myungsoo immida, but you can called me L” he bowed but as soon I saw his face,  I was so shocked and so was he.

“YOU?!?!” we said in unison.

 

--------------

Hey You

I'm sorry if this chapter ~ >.<

This is my 1st time! But I hoped you liked it! :))

AND......