Making Me Smile ~

YOU As MINE ~

 


Jiyeon’s POV

 

I’m having a peaceful sleep when my alarm clock ruined my royal moment. I looked at the time and realized that my clock already snoozed for seven times. Oh gawd, I’m late! Today is the last day of exams! I rushed to the bathroom to take a bat and wore my school uniform, I was about to get out of my room but I realized that I forgot my socks, I came to get my socks, go downstairs and stole a bread in the kitchen for breakfast. I went out of my house and saw JB’s car waiting. Acting as if he’s courting me. << well... kinda xD

 

He greeted me with a bright smile on his face and I smiled back at him.

“Get in, we’re late.” He said as he pulled the door handle and let me in. He closed the door and seated at the driver’s seat, started the car and drove as fast as he can.

 

We’re finally at school. He’s following me on my way.

 

“Yah, go to your classes now.” I commanded him pushing him on the other way. He still followed me and accompanied me to my classroom because he is hard-headed. Tch.

We’re now standing in front of my room, and I think he’s not planning to go to his classes and just stand outside my room until my class end. Wth, He's just smiling.

 

 

“Now, you already accompanied me up to here, so go to your classes now.”

 

I went inside our classroom and greeted my teacher. “Sorry I’m late.” I bowed.

“Don’t be late next time, go to your seat now.” I went to my seat beside Sungjong. Well.. He is my classmate and I’m lucky to have a cheat mate. Haha. We have an exam today and I didn’t study, but I feel comfy because Sungjong is beside me.

 

I looked at the door window and saw JB peeking there. I signaled him to go to his classes now because I don’t want him to be late because of me. Gosh, he also has an exam today, he better go now. I silently took out my phone and texted him, begging him to go to his class and take his exam. Luckily, my teacher didn’t notice me.

He finally replied “Okay” with a sigh on his face as I looked at him on the window.

 

Gawd JB, you hard-headed farty boy. I didn’t notice that my classmate in front of me is already passing the test paper to me and I think she saw me texting but she won’t report me because she’s Krystal, lol the girl that my best friend, Myungsoo, who always talks about her and like dying to make her his property well in fact, he’s courting me.

Hoho, what a weird guy.

So I took the test paper from her and answered the questions that I know and pass it to Sungjong to make him answer the questions that I don’t know. I’m awesome, I know.

 

After the exam, it’s out free time. So I came to look for the love of my life, no, my best friend, Myungsoo. Saw him talking to that Krystal girl but I’m not jealous okay?! And of course,, JB is in the right time to be beside me.

 

“Oh, hi there JB, how’s your exam?”

“Good! JR lent me his answer sheet.”

“Yah! You shouldn’t do that!” I scolded him as if I didn’t do that too.

“Oh come on, I know you gave your test paper ‘again’ to Sungjong.”

“Aniyo!” I shook my head in denial.

 

-----

 

Myungsoo is actually checking on Jiyeon but pretended not to see her and just talk to Krystal because JB is on her side.

 

----

 

“Since exams are already done, the promenade will be next month. Weeks to make all of you prepared and we’ll be giving you all chances to choose your entrance partners and your partners in cotillion.” The school announcer said and the whole school became wild as if they are celebrating, well, they actually are.

 

“Promenade… I hate romantic things.” I whispered to myself, I forgot JB’s there listening.

“Hate it? Be ready for my romance!” He smiled and without me saying any word, he just left me with a smirk on his face.

 

 

“Tch. This guy surely never failed in making me smile.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

readers, wish me a good luck to make this story a success XD hahah, I'm starting to go crazy on what are they gonna do next ;^;

I want you to know guys, THIS STORY HAS A SEQUEL 8DD HAHA, just saying ^^ wait for it~