UNEASY ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

“Now I’m knowing more about you and I’m getting more curious about you..”

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Out of my pride and through my conscience, which was killing me, I followed Myungsoo who just walked out without even taking a bite on his bread and actually left his lunch eaten by the other Infinite members.

 

“Yah Myungsoo oppa~” I hugged his arm but he didn’t care and continued to walk. I followed him while clinging on his arm. We went down the staircase and he suddenly stopped on the landing tread and leaned lifelessly on the window stool.

 

“Why did you walk out awhile ago? And your face seemed to be annoyed.” I asked and looked at him cutely.

He said nothing but let out a big sigh. The school bell interfered our conversation, actually not a conversation; I’m just talking to myself. Sighs.

 

Since I need to go to my next class, the dance class, I bid a ‘see you later’ wave to Myungsoo.

 

“I’ll talk to you again later.” I said while looking at him with full of concern.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I am feeling uneasy. I don’t know why I suddenly switched my mood into a ‘lazy to talk’ mood after I conversed with Jiyeon during lunchtime. I have my one-hour free time today so I decided to roam around the school.

 

I walked in every corner of the school, sat for a while then continued walking. I passed the practice room and stopped. I wondered what are they doing in the dance class.

I spotted Jiyeon dancing... WITH JB. And they look very happy dancing together. The smile on their faces hurts deep down inside which cuts like a knife. I never felt this before.

 

Jiyeon suddenly found me peeking on their dance practice so I immediately ran to hide. She ran to open the door and see me, but I was gone.

She didn’t know, I’m just in the room beside the practice room.

 

I’m feeling down so I went to see my friends. Infinite.

 

“Hey hey hey! Hey there Myungsoo who was defeated by a girl awhile ago.” They laughed. I’m trying to hide my feelings inside so I pretended to be fine.

“Defeat, what? I can never be defeated.” I laughed back.

 

They continued their conversation about that ‘defeat’ thing. Unknowingly, I stayed silent. They noticed my mood because of my constant silence so they tried to ask me.

 

“What’s the matter bro?” Sungyeol asked with a concern seen clearly on his eyes.

“Nothing, I’m just feeling frustrated and I don’t know why. What is this feeling.. I can’t explain it.” I responded.

“Dude, you like her.” Sungjong said. My heart suddenly jumped out and it beats too fast. I can’t control it.

“WHAT? NO.” I said.

“You don’t know what you are feeling right now because you never fell in love even once. We can see that you like her. Or love should I say.”

 

I stayed silent and their words are repeating on my mind. Dude, you like her. You like her. You like her. We can see that you like her. You like her. Or love should I say. Or love. Love.

 

I’m not on my right thinking and I’m still staying silent feeling my heartbeat.

Woohyun hyung said something that totally made me feel uneasy.

 

 

“Myungsoo, try to love, this is your chance. CONFESS.”

 

 

 

 

hahah, I'm not a good writer sooo... bare with me. LOOOOL XD