I trust you ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

 

 

Jiyeon was running so fast to chase JB while both of them are chuckling.

“Yah! JB, Come back here!” Jiyeon yelled at him smiling as JB just poked his tongue out to Jiyeon.

“You need to catch me!” He laughed looking at Jiyeon from his back, still running fast. He then faced in front and saw a teacher, actually Ms. Han from the class of Jiyeon standing on his way so he and Jiyeon stopped running.

 

“What’s with these noise?! Running and laughing anywhere you like?? Other students are having classes and the two of you are here. Jiyeon, you said you’d just go to the school nurse?” Ms. Han raised her brow while the two were just staying silent.

“And where’s Krystal, she’s with you right Jiyeon?” Jiyeon just bowed her head for she has nothing to say as well as JB who are hiding his face.

“The two of you will stay after the school.”

“What are we going to do?” Jiyeon asked with a surprised face and keeps talking to the teacher so that Ms. Han won’t notice JB’s wounds on his face.

“Both of you will clean the main school gymnasium.” The two just nodded when a door beside them opened.

 

Myungsoo, Krystal and also Hoya came out of the recording room. Jiyeon and JB left out a little giggle when they heard Ms. Han sighed for seeing three more students who cut class. And this time, she saw Myungsoo’s face.

 

“What happened to your face, huh?” Ms. Han asked Myungsoo as she also noticed JB’s face with small gauze. She lifted up JB’s face.

“What happened to the two of you?!”

“I keep asking and talking here like a fool but still, no one’s answering!”

“The five of you will clean the whole school after class!” Ms. Han asked JB and Myungsoo to come with her for a while and commanded Jiyeon, Krystal and Hoya to go back to their classes.

 

--

 

“So, answer me, what happened to the two of you?”

“Nothing, just body and face shots.” Myungsoo said then JB and him laughed.

“Aish. These two guys!” Ms. Han scratched her head and gave up asking. She was actually a fan of JB and Infinite silently so she just agreed to the two to help them hide on what happened today from the other teachers.

 

“Anyways, Myungsoo, is Hoya practicing well for his solo dance performance for the audition?” He just nodded.

“May I have a favor to ask from you for the return in protecting you guys from the other teachers?”

“Sure thing.” Myungsoo responded and moved his chair forward to hear clearly on what’s the favor.

“Please get me an autograph sign of Hoya. Incase he’ll be accepted and before he become an idol.” Myungsoo and JB laughed out loud that made Ms. Han blush but in the end, he agreed for her favor.

“Thanks!” Ms. Han jumped joyfully expressing her fangirl feelings towards them. She finally let the two go back to their classes.

 

“So how’s it going?” Myungsoo asked JB while they are walking to go to their classrooms.

“What?” JB asked curiously.

“You and Jiyeon.”

“Oh, it was a success.” JB chuckled and Myungsoo sighed in a relief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I knew you could do it. That’s why I trusted you JB”.—Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday and giving you a very very nonsense chapter for today. HAHAHAH. OTL

every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are my busy days. LOLS XD

PLEASE DO COMMENT 8DD *throws hearts for you all* <3