Frozen And Afraid ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

 

“Hyung! I’m already dying cause of hunger.” Sungyeol rubbed his tummy with a pout while looking at Sunggyu.

“What’s new? You’re always hungry though.” Sunggyu flicked Yeo’s forehead and everybody laughed as they saw Sungyeol’s eird face when hurt.

 

They are all finding a restaurant for them to eat of course while Myungsoo and Jiyeon are still holding hands but with the addition of Sungjong’s hand on Jiyeon’s.

 

“Oh look! It looks yummy in here.” Dongwoo looked at his left pointing a restobar. They all agreed to Dongwoo so they went inside and roamed to find some seats for them.

 

“Order now. My treat.” Myungsoo said with a smile.

“Aish. Of course you should treat us. It’s your day!” Sungyeol responded and some chuckled but Jiyeon was the only one who’s confused on why today is Myungsoo’s day even if it’s not his birthday. But she just didn’t mind about it and just continued on ordering foods. She feels like she doesn’t know anything. The only thing she knows is the Myungsoo told her that we would be only relaxing and have some fun in the city.

 

“Waiterrr! I want this, this and… This!” Sungyeol proudly pointed in the menu.

“Yahhh! You’re ordering too much. I’m sure you’re not going to finish all of those.” Hoya stole the menu from him.

“That’s alright. I want to give everything you all want this day.” Myungsoo said with a perfect curve on his lips.

“See??” Sungyeol raised his right eyebrow on Hoya. Hoya just smirked and ordered for his food.

 

While waiting for their orders, they talked about random things.

“Myungsoo hyung! Would you mind if I want you to buy me a cute little puppy?” Sungjong placed his index finger on his chin and puffed his cheeks doing an aegyo.

“Of course I will. Later after eating.” Myungsoo laughed and ruffled Sungjong’s hair.

 

Few minutes have passed and their orders are now finished. Plated perfectly and have a beautiful table setting. Clean and properly arranged, perfect for a celebration.

“Huwaaaw!! These foods look very delicious!” Sungjong exclaimed with his eyes wide while he clapped his hands together.

All of them began to eat happily except for Jiyeon who is feeling really uncomfortable on what’s happening.

They all finished their foods but will be having 2nd set of foods and this time, with awesome champagne.

 

A waiter came with champagne on his hands pouring it in each glass on the table.

“What’s this celebration for?” Jiyeon asked the Infinite boys but they didn’t respond. They just looked at Myungsoo with a ‘you didn’t tell her?’ look except for Sungyeol who is rubbing his stomach and didn’t hear anything so he just raised his glass with champagne up.

 

“Let’s all have a toast for Myungsoo who’ll go to America! Cheers!!” He happily exclaimed but Hoya lowered his hand, which is holding the glass while some of the Infinite members are glaring at him and some are looking at Jiyeon worriedly.

 

Jiyeon suddenly stood up and went out of the restobar running.

“S-sorry.. I didn’t know.” Sungyeol bowed his head apologizing to the Infinite members especially to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just sighed then ran after Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon ran very fast while tears flowing down to her cheeks and sat on a bench in the bus stop. Myungsoo finally saw her and walked towards her but the bus suddenly arrived. Jiyeon went inside and sat on the last row of the bus. She’s just looking outside, tears flowing and hands shaking. Myungsoo also rode the bus and sat beside her.

 

“Sorry for not telling you.” He said while looking in the opposite way avoiding to see Jiyeon’s tears. She’s not responding. Her hands kept on shaking and still looking out the window. Myungsoo sighed and held Jiyeon’s shaking hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want to hug you right now and comfort you but my body was frozen and so afraid.” –Myungsoo’s POV.

 

 

 

 

Okayyy~~ we're near to the final chappy! XD

EXPECT ME UPDATING LATE T____T

 

HELLO NEW SUBBIES! <3 me gusta comments lmao 8DD

THANKS~~ <333 *^^*