Friends?

YOU As MINE ~

 

"Let us all now welcome.. The hot, chic and the sweet guys of ours that can melt everybody's heart.. The Infinite!!!." The crowd went wild and crazy as the girls and including some of the boys squeals.

"Kyaaaahhh!! Myungsoo oppaaa!" Students are cheering for their biases.. "Woohyun oppaaa! hwaiting!"

As the music starts, Myungsoo was the first one who sang. "jyeobwa wat janha ni sarangeul gin ibyeoreul".

The fans continued fangirling and shouting as if it's the end of the world.

Jiyeon was surprised because she never thought that Myungsoo was popular in their school.

"Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge".

While they are singing, they executed their dance moves in a powerful way so everybody was amazed. Infinite's performance was ended.

 

Myungsoo changed his clothes into school uniform as well as the other members then he quietly sat beside Jiyeon.

"And for the next performer.. I'm very sure you guys have missed this talented, adorable and gorgeous guy.. Come out off the stage JB!!!".

The crowd went wild also and girls are squealing and shouting's JB's name as he dance.

"JB! JB! JB! JB!".

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I sat beside the girl whom I talked with a while ago and it seems like she didn't notice me because of this JB guy who ripped of the stage-- He is the best dancer in our school and he can capture girls' heart easily because of his warm heart andhe'sactuallycuteXD.

"He is JB, the best dancer in our school." I approached the girl but still.. No response. is widely opened that a fly could go in. I waited for his performance to end before talking with her because she can't take her eyes off JB.

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

My mind went empty when this guy called JB hugged the stage. I can feel like someone's talking to me but I can't look sidewards or even blink my eyes.

JB is so amazing and adorable then he suddenly looked at me then winked while dancing. HE WINKED!!! aksdhakdasdakajdh

My heart goes "thump thump.. thump thump."

After his performance, I'm still in shock because of his dancing abilities..

... Or I think because he winked on me.

 

"Was that the way how you fangirl? Mouth opened with sticky eyes? Haha." I turned my head to my side and found Myungsoo sitting beside me.

"Oh Myungsoo, you're there." I never realized that he was sitting beside me.

"Yes I am and I'm actually talking to you but it seems like you're busy waatching so I didn't bother you." he said with a smirk formed on his lips.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "By the way, what's your name, pretty lady?" He sounded like a playboy but I could feel that my face was burning red.

"J-jiyeon."

"Oohh.. Jiyeon, eh? Nice name, but why is your face red? You look like a tomato. Haha!" He laughed.

"Yaaahhh!!" I accidentally shouted at him.

"Oh girl, you're brave. Since the day I was born, nobody among the girls shouted on me except my mom." He laughed again and I rolled my eyes staying silent.

 

-----------------

 

"Myungsoo's talking to a newly transferred girl? This is impossible." Sunggyu said.

"Why didn't he introduced us to her?" Sungyeol said with annoying pitch of voice.

"Let's go!" Woohyun grabbed Sungyeol and Sunggyu towards Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

 

"Myungsoo!" Woohyun approached him. "Hyung! Wae?"

"Introduce us to her." Sunggyu mouthed to Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded in response.

"Jiyeonnie, this is Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungyeol." He pointed each one of them as he introduced them one by one.

"Hello there, I'm Jiyeon."

"Hey Jiyeon." Sunggyu said with an eyesmile.

"Hello Sunggyu-ssi, but.. Where are your eyes?" The three guys laughed and Gyu feels embarrassed.

"Hello Jiyeonnie!". "Oh.. Hello there W-woohyun?."

"Call me Woohyun Oppa!" he commanded Jiyeon. "Ara! Woohyun oppa."  Woohyun blushed lightly.

Sungyeol pinched Jiyeon's cheek. "If you need anything Yeollie's always here, okay?" He smiled and Jiyeon nodded.

 

"Yah, you guys.. Why are you befriending her? You guys want something from her?" Myungsoo complained then the three looked at him.

"Then why are you talking to a new girl? This is your first time approaching a girl and also sitting beside her." Myungsoo said nothing but his face blushed and rubbed his neck. Jiyeon was surprised when she heard that and also blushed.

 

"So, FRIENDS??" Woohyun smiled at Jiyeon and raised his pinky finger as if having a promise.

"FRIENDS!!" =)

 

 

"Now.. I have friends and seems like they are good-hearted." -- Jiyeon's POV

 

 

 

SPOILER: I'll be making JBxJiyeon moments for the next chapter XD