Chapter 8.

Fix that Spoiled Brat!

Author's Note: This chapter is just a pre-chapter on drama that's about to come in the future. Just giving you guys a hint, the plan Sunggyu's father makes with Sunggyu is not going to even happen. So, don't think that the fanfic is going to end by whatever I write. Did that even make any sense? Lol, whatever. As always, thanks for 46 subscribers! <3.

maroon - you

blue - Myungsoo

green - Sunggyu

purple - Hoya

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, shall we get started with Plan B?" Sunggyu's father grinned.

"Um, sure. What do we do?"

"Simple. Lee ~~~, Lee Howon and Myungsoo."

"What?" 

"I'm only going to explain this once, so you better start planning. One option is to get Howon to get in an marriage with ~~~ and steal their documents, stocks and ideas OR just the simple way, Myungsoo telling ~~~ to sign this piece of paper." he said as he handed Sunggyu the thick document.

"Wouldn't that be hard? I heard ~~~ is a very stubborn girl and has butlers to read whatever writing she recieves. AND I heard she doesn't trust anybody besides her parents because of an incident and if she does trust somebody, it's either temporary or just fake."

"Well, then Myungsoo would have to do anything to get her full trust."

"What is this anyway?"

"A composition that states the Lee company will basically hand in everything they have to our company with permission of ~~~'s signature since she is about to become CEO very very soon." he smirked.

Sunggyu said "I say option number 2." and left the room.

Right as the door closed, Sunggyu's father smirked even more, "Stupid fool."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

I was in the kitchen waiting for my lesson with Myungsoo again which I was not looking forward to after 'that day'. I was twirling my pencil with a notebook in front of me staring at the clock.

"Miss, Myungsoo has arrived," the butler said with Myungsoo behind him, bowing.

"Let's get this over with so I can do other important things." I said. It was super boring waiting and it's not like this would be fun anyways.

"Today we are going to learn how to dine properly." his voice echoed through the kitchen. I bursted out laughing.

"...What?" he asked dumbfounded.

"Dine properly? I'm pretty sure I know how to cut food with my knife and eat it."

"Ok, let's take a a 'pre-test'" he placed about ten-thousand forks, spoons, and plates in front of me. After that he took one of the cups and filled it with juice then taking a plate and placing those disgusting smelling garlic chips on it.

"The test has started!" I took my hand into the plate and ate the chips like a normal person, but then he smacked my hand.

"This is 'fine dining' you cannot use your hands!"

"HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT CHIPS WITH A FORK?"

"Let me show you." He went behind me and placed his hands over mine, making me grab the fork, "Ok, now stab the chip."

It broke.

"SEE, YOU CAN'T PICK UP A CHIP WITH A FORK." as I placed down the fork, he forced the spoon into my hand and picked up the chip like soup, then feeding me the chips.

"Ok, ok, I know how to eat, and aren't we supposed to learn 'fine dining' and not how to eat chips with a SPOON?" I yelled at him.

A few hours later, I knew every fork and spoon, how much bread to rip off, etc. He handed me the 'salad bowl'.

"Which fork do you use for salad?" I picked up the tiny salad fork. He then handed me bread.

"How much bread?"

"As big as an olive...?"

"I ASKED HOW MUCH?" I then ripped off tiny chunks of bread and chucked it at him.

"THIS MUCH." he tried to catch some in his mouth, making me laugh. After a few boring hours of learning fine dining, we started to eat the rest of the garlic chips. They taste better then they smelled.

"Minhae... on that day..." he whispered as we were watching TV.

"It's fine..." I whispered back as I rested my head on his shoulder.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo's POV:

I was teaching ~~~~ about saving money today as a lesson. We arrived at a supermarket when she had a disgusted face on.

"What's wrong?"

"This store? I'm pretty sure there isn't any Louis Vuitton in there."

"Today were going to learn how to save money by shopping... for food!"

"Psh, that's why I have chefs who buy it themselves?"

"You are going to have to cook one day for your future husband." he winked at the 'husband' part.

"BWOH? Then I won't have future husband." I dragged her inside the store, then taking out a list and handing it to her.

"What's this?"

"The items that the chefs need, now, let's start with tomatoes." I lead her to the tomatoes. There were 5 brands of tomatoes and she grabbed the most expensive one.

"Yah, don't get this one."

"Wae? It's the most expensive so it has to be the best quality." I looked at the tomatoes she picked. Some of them had bruises and were too soft.

"No, no no no. It is not the best quality. Let's start from the cheapest, see, it is way better then that brand." the tomato I picked was hard and perfect. She rolled her eyes.

"So picky!"

"Coming from the girl who wears her clothes only one time."

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?"

After hours in the super market, we finally checked out. She practically passed by the hundreds of bags I had to carry myself.

"Ahem, aren't you going to help me?" I asked her. My hands were full with plastic bags. She rolled her eyes and opened the trunk then came over to be and took about 3 bags.

"Are you happy lazy?"

"You were the one who did nothing and I carried the bags." I corrected her.

"Whatever!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Now it's our last lesson of the day!"

"UGH, finally. Hanging out with you all day was not my plan of 'fun'" she threw her arms up in the air. I dragged her into the kitchen.

"We are going to learn how to cook!"

"Haha, you're funny." I pointed a knife her way, giving her my signature stare.

"Look at how I'm going to cut this tomato, then you try, alright?" she nodded. I cut the tomato in fourths then the fourths in halves.

"Now, this is the most simplest thing to do. You try." I took out another tomato for her to cut. She stood there for a while before cutting it perfectly, but on the last cut, she cut her finger a little.

"AH!" I took her finger and placed a prepared bandaid over it.

"I knew this was going to happen you babo."

"AM NOT."

"Babo babo babo." I said, poking her nose on each 'babo'.

"You are a babo!" she said poking his nose. My phone started to ring, so I told her to just cut 1 more tomato while I was gone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Myungsoo, can you like... come out for a second?" It was Sunggyu.

"Hey, I can't really talk right now, but here. You work for ~~~ right?"

"How did you know?"

"Just make her sign this for the Kim Company. It's for us, not for... the boss." he said as he ran into the night.

I looked at the paper, my eyes popping out of its sockets.

I, _________, give permission for the Kim Company to acquire the Lee Company.

x_________________________

"SUNGGYU, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? CRAZY!" I yelled.

I walked back in the house, folding the paper into my pockets. I looked in the kitchen, shocked I found her cooking. She was actually cooking, like she was making stir fry.

"OMO! You knew how to cook already?"

"Of course, just because I'm a 'lazy rich girl' that doesnt mean that I can't cook."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Your POV:

As he left the room, one of the chefs came in.

"Omo! Chef Juan, please help me! Can you make stir fry asap! Ill give you a raise! Just hurry!"

End of Flashback.

- - -

"Oh."

"Here try this!" She said while placing a piece of meat in my mouth. It was so good.

"That is delicous! You learned well." I said as I patted her head. Then she hugged me.

She hugged me... she was so warm.

"Thanks oppa~" she said, squeezing me tighter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

HEHEHE, maybe if I cheat and get comfortable with him, this lesson thing would end faster.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: :O so is she hugging him cause she wants everything to get over with? oo0o0o0h, How's the fanfic so far? Once again your lovely co-author has written this chapter! except that I just tweaked some parts ;)

-March 31, 2012.