43

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

 

Chapter 43 (It seems like yesterday I was writing Chapter 40... wait it was yesterday. Wasn't it?)
 
Jonghyun-ish POV
 
Jonghyun smiled at the confused looking Onew and pulled out a tube of lube from each of his trouser pockets so he had one in each hand.
 
"Come prepared." Jonghyun told him, he then laughed at what he just said realizing what it could also mean. "And do it in both ways." He continued to laugh finding out that no matter what he had just said it came out rude. In a matter of fact that sounded rude too. It was all just so funny to him. Minho rolled his eyes at his lover.
 
"Ignore him, he's insane." He informed them, Taemin giggled. Onew tilted his head and looked down at Taemin and Key.
 
"Why are you still on the floor?" He asked curiously, Taemin raised his hand.
 
"Key's too heavy to move." He groaned, Key gave him a displeased look whilst Jonghyun snorted in laughter.
 
"Ha! Key's fat." Jonghyun said laughing at the slightly younger boy. The boy who leapt up at this accusation and began shaking Jonghyun angrily.
 
"Who are you calling fat! Shorty!" Key yelled at him, Jonghyun some how or another managed to slip away from Key's grasp (of DOOM) and began getting chased by Key who was determined to kill the puppysaurus if it was the last thing he did.
 
A nurse came out of a room looking more than annoyed, she gave them all disapproving looks and her tone seethed of RAGE as she glared at them all.
 
"This is a hospital, not a playground for you hooligans, have some respect." She glowered, Taemin blushed and bowed around ninety degrees to her.
 
"Mianhe, Noona." He said cutely, calling her noona in order to make her feel young. The nurse squealed at the sight of Taemin and ran to him and pretty much lifted him up in a hug.
 
"Aw, you're so cute." She cooed, all anger forgotten, speaking of anger getting forgotten Key forgot all about how he was going to kill Jonghyun in order to glare at the nurse and pretty much stole Taemin back off her and wrapped his arms around him.
 
"Mine. Go get your own." Key pouted possessively, the nurse squealed again.
 
"Aw, you're such a cute couple." She pretty much sang whilst jumping up and down. Key gave her a pleased smirk. Onew squealed too.
 
"I think so too, do you want to join the KeyTae fan club, you get exclusive photographs of their dates." Onew said excited, the nurse pretty much screamed.
 
"Hell yes." The nurse yelled and began signing a sheet of paper Onew had magically caused to appear and in doing so succeeded to join the ever growing KeyTae club that Onew had created. It now had around thousand members, pretty much all of their school joined, most people in the street once seeing KeyTae joined, not to mention both Key and Taemin's family.(A/N: And thus KeyTae will rule the world... or at least in my head.)
 
Jonghyun turned to Minho looking sad. "How come we haven't got a fanclub?" Jonghyun asked, Minho frowned also beginning to wonder the same thing and voiced the question to Onew who gave them incredulous looks.
 
"You're not a cute couple." He said, Jonghyun gave an over dramatic gasp of horror and succeeded in hitting Minho in the face. Rather than rush to his aid like what the KeyTae couple would do. Jonghyun snorted and winked at Minho.
 
"You like that, don't you baby." Jonghyun purred, Minho smirked and his lips somewhat hungrily.
 
"You know me and my masochistic tendencies so well." He growled. Onew nodded.
 
"Not cute." He said.
 
A/N: Current song I'm listening to on repeat- Fantastic Baby by Big Bang. Also the next chapter is the end TT^TT but it will be extra long (hopefully)