Chapter 20 (Woo! I never thought I would get so far and it's still only day 2 in the story)

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Jonghyun-ish POV

Jonghyun was bored, all of his friends had abandoned him all cancelling their usual hang out at the park for other plans. Key was on a 'date' with his ex, blergh! Was he on drugs as what could pocess him to argee?; Minho had ran away mumbling something about stalking and fairies at the bottom of his garden, he worried about Minho sometimes; and Onew... well Onew had been on his way until he came across a leaflet annoucing free food (including chicken) at the after party of a competition, you know what Onew did next considering his chicken obsession.

Today was not his day, first everyone abandoned him, then as he was walking through the park he got ran over by a bunch of school children, seven year old school children. Then he got knocked over by an old lady who had swung her cane just as he was walking by. Everyone was knocking him over today.

So here Jonghyun eventually was, bruised and all alone in the big park by the duck pond. Well, he had one form of company... a really fat duck had decided to sit next to him and steal the chocolate he was chewing in depression. Of course seeing as the duck looked super mean and if it ate puppies who went too close to the water's edge, he did not bother to attempt to take the chocolate back in case the duck turned out to be a serial killer.

What? It could happen. He had met one before... well it was a serial killer squirrel but ducks and squirrels are pretty much the same, they both eat penguins. That's why you never see penguins at duck ponds and woods of course. You couldn't convince him that it was not their correct environment, that was what the penguin hating government wanted you to think.

Well anyway, he was sitting next to the scary, fat duck who stole his chocolate when a bunch of girls from school saw him. Alone, vunerable without his friends to protect him from their greedy hands, so lost... andable.

"Oppa! Is that your duck? Can we pet it? Or better still can we pet something else of yours..." A girl said winking, Jonghyun went red, just because he was short they always went after him as if he was easy prey or easy to hold down... their pevertness scared him. Believe it or not, they were able to take being a ert so far that even Jonghyun, quite a large ert himself, said it was too far.

His saviour came in the form of a growling, wing flapping duck who ran at them scaring them so less they ran like mad, he was overly sure how ducks could growl but he was grateful to the bird for scaring them away. So he collasped bowing at the duck's webbed feet, tempted to kiss them.

"Thank you, oh heaven sent creature!" Jonghyun said, the duck looked him before rubbing its head against Jonghyun's. Jonghyun yelled cheerfully and picked up the duck in his arms and cuddled it lovingly before laughing evilly. He now had more friends than Minho, he then heard loud music from the dance studio which was close by. He liked this song, so with his new found friend in his arms he went over to the dance studio.

He was stopped before he could enter though by two burly men who looked at him weirdly and pointed at his new friend.

"I'm afraid no birds are allowed in the building." One man said, Jonghyun glared at him.

"You specieist man, how dare you not allow other species in here!" The man frowned down at him.

"No birds are allowed in the building." He said sternly, Jonghyun frowned and walked away before seeing a backstage door, he'll just have to get in another way then.