Chapter 28

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Key-ish POV

 

Do not kill , do not kill . Killing is wrong, besides there is a lot of witnesses around who see him dash her brains out or whatever other means of killing her he may use, which is bad as then he would get arrested and sent to prison. He could not live in prison, did you see what they wear in there? Gross, prison overalls are incredibly unattractive and not very, how you call it? Figure flattering.

Also no one would visit him because Taemin would be locked away and not be allowed to visit a murderer by his parents. Well his friends might vistit him, but they did not matter! They were not Taemin. Lovely, frail Taemin who stuck through all his problems with him and helped him with everything he wanted him to. Not to mention not being able to see his pretty face everyday. Life is so cruel. crying

So he would not kill her... how about severely injure, but then again the witnesses and what if she sues? He hasn't got any money to spare on her when he could be spending it on clothes (and gifts and banana milk for Taemin). It just was not worth it. But what if he made it look like an accident, where was Onew to do his condition and accidently *coughonpurposecough* trip her up when he needed him?

QUACK! Key jumped, from the loud duck impersonation and looked around for the culprit, only to see a duck standing calmly in the middle of the clothes shop looking at him. Key stared at it and it merely stared back starting a staring competition between the two. The tension could not be cut by a knife.

"ARGH! OMMFSOGJC! It's a DUCK! Save me Key oppa!" His ex screamed yelling leaping into a surprised Key arms as he somehow managed to catch her, Key blinked, so did the duck. Onew and Taemin walked in hand in hand humming cheerifully.

"Rufus, you should not run off like that, Tae umma and Onew appa may lose sight of you and get worried." Onew said scolding the duck, the duck looked at the ground sheepishly. Key had to stop himself from growling at the sight of the OnTae family and the fact that Taemin's plans were to seemily go shopping with Onew. He was so annoyed, Key dropped his ex to the floor with a satisfying thud. Which made Onew and Taemin notice him.

"Ow! Key oppa! What the hell was that for!" His ex whined, Key reminded himself that murder was wrong but surely Onew and Taemin could cover for him. No! He was mad with them for going out, so to punish Taemin he was going to be nice to his ex and not give up on his plan to win her back like he was going to!

His logic did not make much sense to him but he did not care at that moment and helped her up by offering her his hand. Only to let go of her and making her hit the ground again when he saw Jonghyun and Minho. Jonghyun carrying a sack slung over his shoulder. Where was these people coming from! 'The entrance to the shop' his brain added helpfully, he resisted the urge to hit his brain seeing as firstly, it would hurt and secondly it would mess up his hair.

"Oppa!" His ex practically screamed "Stop dropping me!" Her scream shocked him making him let go of her... again. She glared at him and got up by herself not accepting Key's offer to help. She then glared at the duck.

"It's all your fault, duck." She said, Taemin gasped in horror whilst Onew and Jonghyun looked angry.

"How dare you blame a innocent duck! YOU WITCH!" Jonghyun yelled at her.

"That's my son you're talking ABOUT!" Onew joined in by shouting! Key's ex blinhked at them and groaned.

"Key oppa darling, you may want to think of more suitable friends, ciao." She said waving, Onew then turned to Jonghyun and shook his hand.

"Thank you for standing up for my son, Jjongie." Onew said gratefully, Jonghyun smiled.

"You're welcome, Onewie. It was a great pleasure to protect such a lovely young man." He said looking at the duck lovingly, Onew gasped.

"You looking at my son, , I shoot you with my hammer." Onew said, imitimidating Key when he was in his umma pose.

"NO! I have peace offerings!" Jonghyun said throwing the bag at Onew who caught it and looked in it with a gasp of delight.

"CHICKEN!" He ran into Jonghyun's arms, "Jjongie, you can have my son's foot in marriage anytime, I'll be proud to call you my son-in-law."

A/N: Random chapter...