Chapter 27

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Taemin-ish POV

Taemin smiled amused, all of the things what happened and only seemed to care about this 'KeyTae'. Onew suddenly grinned and sidled up right next to Taemin, which was far too close.

"Well anyway do you two like-like each other?" Onew asked excitedly practically jumping up and down from his excitement, Taemin blinked and quickly a bright scarlet colour stained his cheeks as the blood rushed to his face. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and shuffled his feet.

"Well... Key's nice, handsome, and all. When he walks into a room it all instantly lights up, all eyes on him and you can't look away. The way, he talks with that smile, the way he points out his hip as he scolds you with the lip tugging and the finger wagging, and the way he walks with confidence..." Taemin said dreamily, laughing shyly trailing off when he saw Onew smiling at him knowingly.

"But it's not like I like him in that way." Taemin said hurriedly, Onew raised an incredulous eyebrow at his dongsaeng which Taemin ignored and carried on to speak. "But even if I did like him in that way, he would not like me back, he likes her." There was an expression of sadness on his face and there was certainly venom in his voice as he said 'her'.

He was playing with his thumbs again, a nervous habit he could not quite stop but it had recently decreased due to Key helping to boost his confidence. Onew grinned or rather beamed at Taemin, the edges of his smile almost reaching his ears and gave his younger a thumbs up.

"Don't worry, dongsaeng, Super Onew will make sure he likes you back!" Onew said cheerfully, Taemin went bright red so that he sort of resembled a tomato, he was glad he had dyed his hair from its old red colour because there was actually a thing as too much red.

"But I said I did not like him in that way." He murmured looking at his feet but then he perked up and smiled excitedly, "So how are you going to do it?" He asked enthusiastically, he swore if he had been a puppy his tail would be wagging at a hundred miles per hour at the moment. Onew grinned at Taemin and squealed happily.

"I will make KeyTae real." Onew said practically crying tears of joy making Taemin laugh at his antics but quickly hiding his mouth behind his hands embarrassed, Onew smiled fondly at Taemin. "We will make it happen by giving him some of his own medicine." Onew said happily, Taemin blinked not quite understanding what Onew meant by that, why was the chicken lover so cryptic?

"What?" Taemin said blankly expressing his deep, inner most felt thoughts via that one very useful word. Onew wrapped his arm around Taemin's waist and pulled him into his body and he moved his mouth to a blushing Taemin's ear.

"We make him jealous." Onew said, his breath going over Taemin's ear and making him shudder, Taemin looked up at his hyung and nodded in realization.

"That may work... but why are you so willing to help me, hyung?" Taemin asked with an adorable confused face, Onew chuckled before letting go of Taemin to squeal and jump up and down excitedly whilst clapping his hands.

"Because KeyTae is the best!" He yelled happily, Taemin stared for a moment before laughing slightly.

"You're so weird hyung." 

"But that's what makes me so lovable." Onew pouted, Taemin could not resist himself and pinched Onew's cheeks like Key liked to do to himself. Onew glared at him softly with arms crossed at that. Taemin laughed before freezing confused and pointing behind Onew.

"Duck!" He yelled, Onew blinked before hitting the floor afraid he was going to get shot at or something, Taemin laughed and shook his head.

"No, hyung, I mean there's a duck there." Taemin said pointing at a mean, fat looking duck which waddled over to them, Onew blinked.

"This yells Jonghyun."

A/N: Yay! I found a way to write OnTae which is my love heartheartheart whilst keeping it KeyTae which is my other love heartheartheart Sorry it's short but hey we get jealousy scenes next as well as JongDuck <3 my greatest love after OnChicken, both of these are before OnTae and KeyTae... I think so anyway...