42

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

 

Chapter 42 (Wait... what? I got so far TT^TT, so proud)
 
Taemin-ish POV
 
Taemin did not quite know how to respond to that request, but he did not need to as Key responded for him by slapping Minho. 
 
“Eyes off what is mine, MinWhore.” Key said before strutting up to Taemin and back-hugging him, his chin relaxing on Taemin's shoulder. They seemed to fit so perfectly which made Onew smile as he watched them (as that's not creepy at all...)
 
Jonghyun then decided it fit to pour coke from its bottle which he bought from the vending machine just a bit away just to do so. Key let go off Taemin in order to high five Jonghyun. Minho spluttered and looked at Onew for help. Which Onew did not give.
 
“Chicken's disappointed in you.” Onew told him coldly before looking away, everyone was looking at Taemin expectedly now, well except for Minho who was looking at him pleadingly. Taemin blushed under their looks and shuffled slightly. Key squealed and glomped him.
 
“You're just too cute.” Key fangirled (A/N: My spell check came up with these suggestions for fangirled: strangled, tangible, newfangled and girlfriend. I just found that interesting...) over Taemin. Taemin went even redder due to the fact Key had managed to knock them to the floor. A place both of them seemed to spending a lot of time on recently. Key smirked down at him.
 
“No him. Don't think we forgot what you where doing when we arrived. This is a hospital for goodness sake. Someone could of died there.” Onew said sternly, Key frowned seeming somewhat disappointed, Taemin if possible went redder until he suddenly smirked.
 
“How about if I Key?” Taemin asked. There was silence then and everyone gaped, including Key who suddenly was really red. Onew tilted his head to the side as if considering it before muttering about some TaeKey with a somewhat y grin on his face. The last time Taemin saw that grin was before they disrupted Key's 'date' with his ex when they went past a chicken store.
 
“I did always imagine Key bottoming...” Jonghyun murmured, Minho looked at him.
 
“Yah! How dare you imagine Key bottoming, to do so you would have to imagine him having !” Minho cried outraged, Jonghyun put a hand on his hip and pulled off a very divaery move which resembled Key when he was scolding them.
 
“Says the person who told Taemin to drop his pants.” Jonghyun retorted, Minho smirked at him.
 
“There, we argued, now let's have make up .” Minho said wrapping his arms around Jonghyun who grinned.
 
“What else would we start an argument for?” Jonghyun replied happily, he then pushed Minho against the wall. “This time I'm topping though.” He said, Onew made a face.
 
“What did I say about the fact we're in a hospital!” Onew yelled, they ignored him. Key tilted his head to the side as he thought about something. Key and Taemin were still on the floor, having not gotten up being too lazy to do so. (A/N: When I have a coughing fit and 'die' or fall half the time I can't be bothered to get up so I just stay on the floor. None of my friends noticing.)
 
“This time? Didn't you only get together today?” Key asked raising an eyebrow, Jonghyun and Minho gave one another matching ert grins.
 
“Yes we did, we already did it five times today.” Minho said proudly, everyone's jaw dropped, well except Jonghyun's as he knew about this.
 
“How come you aren't limping?!” Onew cried.
 
A/N: Listening to EXO-K, Big Bang, Teen Top, Super Junior and SNSD ^_^... yet not SHINee for some reason... chapter's short but you get two today and extra long one tomorrow^_^