fallin' all in you

made for me (i belong to you)

Her life is so boring when Joohyun is not home.

Seungwan groans as she throws herself on the couch. She just got a rare three-week break after promoting her new movie in the States. She had this whole plan of enjoying her break with Joohyun. Going out to cute cafés she found online and cuddling inside Joohyun’s arms while she catches up with the series she is unable to watch due to being booked and busy, even though her mate will fall asleep halfway through the episode.

But she needs to spend her first half of the break by being alone, because Joohyun is currently away for a two-week business trip.

She doesn’t even get to meet her when she arrives back because Joohyun is already on the other side of the country. Seungwan whined and protested like usual when Joohyun told her about the business trip. They have not seen each other for two months and now their reunion needs to be prolonged because it’s Joohyun’s turn to be busy.

“We can do video calls,” stated Joohyun after Seungwan turned into a child when she called her while her girlfriend was waiting to board her plane to fly to Jeju.

“It is not the same!” enrages Seungwan before she ends the call abruptly since Joohyun is being her logical self like usual. But she did feel bad after cutting off the call because she was being annoyed over her response. Seungwan called her again after she knew Joohyun had safely landed when she texted her the update and apologized with tears streaming down her face. It caused Joohyun to panic and try to stop her crying in such a horrible way, but she just made Seungwan cry more instead.

“I will take three-days leave once I’m back,” proposed Joohyun to make the situation better. “How about that?”

Seungwan calmed down once she said that, although there were still sniffles and hiccups as the remnant of her emotional outburst. She ignored Sooyoung’s disgusted grimace who was behind her during her phone call with Joohyun when she blew her nose and wiped her tears. “Promise?”

“I promise,” Joohyun said with her signature small smile that she only showed to Seungwan alone, before it was her turn to end their call since she needed to attend a meeting as soon as she landed.

Now she’s alone and bored in her own home because Joohyun is super busy with her resort project. Her mate can only text her at night, when she’s already back at her hotel and freshly showered after a long day spent at the construction site. Seungwan tried to interact with her during the day once by sending her a text to remind her to eat her lunch because Joohyun tends to forget to eat when she is in her serious mode while working. 

She doesn’t get any reply to no avail, but Joohyun did read her text several minutes after Seungwan sent it. She can appreciate that.

An hour has passed and she is still not doing anything apart from scrolling through her Instagram feed and reading her fans' comments when she slipped a thirst trap in her new post out of boredom. They are all turning wild and telling Seungwan how hot she is, how they wish they were her mate instead.

While her real mate responds if she ever shows Joohyun her thirst trap, she will say something that never comes across Seungwan’s mind. “Aren’t you cold?”

Truly outstanding.

During the beginning of her long break, Seungwan tried to cheer herself up by doing all the things she loves that she can’t do when she is busy. She woke up at twelve in the afternoon, she did pilates, she baked and joined a baking class. She even visited her agency, something that she rarely did if it was out of her schedule.

Only for Sooyoung to usher her away.

“I give you a long break so I can have my own time without seeing your face after spending my two months in the U.S. together with you,” deadpanned Sooyoung when Seungwan surprised her manager with her appearance at her office. “Not freaking seeing you here.”

“But I’m bored!” whined Seungwan as she dropped herself on the couch, and Sooyoung is not impressed at all. “Joohyun is away and I don’t have anything to do.”

“Your personal life is not my damn concern,” scoffed Sooyoung while she pulled Seungwan away from the couch and practically shoved her out of her office. “Now get lost from my sight and do not contact me during your break.”

Seungwan showed her tongue but it didn't faze Sooyoung as she literally closed her door right in front of her face. Seungwan pouted and pulled a childish act in front of the door to the point almost all the staff at the floor are currently looking at her like she’s a weirdo. Sooyoung doesn’t budge, and Seungwan needs to swallow the bitter pill of accepting her defeat and going back to her home with her tail between her legs.

“What the hell did Joohyun do when I was away?” grunted Seungwan as she pulled herself up to sit on the couch. She took the TV remote on the coffee table in front of her and decided to scroll through her Netflix, before she threw it away since nothing caught her interest. “I’m bored!”

It’s not like Seungwan doesn’t have any friends to go out and spend time with. She has many friends. But her huge fame in her own country means they need to be careful when they go out with Seungwan having no security to protect her. And all of her friends are working, another reason that it was hard for Seungwan to ask them to go out with her because they are all busy with their personal stuff.

She goes back to her phone, scrolling through her feed, until she comes across a video that gives her a wicked idea. Seungwan smirked, thinking it wouldn't sound bad at all if she decided to do it.

That’s why she ran towards her bedroom and put on her iest lingerie that she bought during her two months in the States. She grabbed her discarded white t-shirt and put it on to cover the upper half of her body. Seungwan stands in front of her body-length mirror afterwards, takes the hem of her shirt and pulls it up to expose her y figure. She made sure to bite the hem, and used her thumb to slightly pull down the band of her g-string in a teasing manner as she exposed her hip bone. 

The actress fixed her posture until she thought she looked y and appealing before taking a few pictures of mirror selca. She checked through the result, and sent the one she thought was attractive enough to Joohyun immediately.

Along with a text of I miss you and I’m so lonely without you, babe :( Don’t forget to eat your lunch <3 XOXO

Seungwan cackled loudly once the picture was sent. She doesn’t mind if Joohyun doesn’t reply to the text she just sent. The omega just needs the alpha to read it without needing to know what kind of a reaction she will have.

“Now let’s watch that damn series,” grinned Seungwan to herself as she went downstairs after she accomplished her mission.

Unbeknownst to her, Joohyun was just done in doing another meeting with the resort developer when she noticed Seungwan was sending her a text. She opened it with a hope that it was another reminder for her to eat her lunch, the simple thought that makes her feel giddy and having a small smile on her face.

Only for her to get choked and burst the water out from when she opened the picture Seungwan just sent to her.

Her face heated up in an instant while she tried to cover in order to prevent making more mess in the meeting room. Joohyun was blushing badly to the point the people that were also in the room with her started to ask her if she is alright and is there something wrong happening with her. The architect could only shake her head in silence and tried her best to convince them that she was okay. She immediately locked her phone to prevent anyone from seeing what she just saw and also trying to calm down after seeing the half picture her mate just sent her.

Safe to say, Joohyun was distracted with the picture throughout the day and it was all thanks to Seungwan. And it also means that they are not talking at night because Joohyun is too embarrassed to open the chat room since she will come across the damn picture again.

Of course, Seungwan counted that as her win.

---

Today is the day Joohyun comes back home, and Seungwan has never been happier during her long break.

She even asked Joohyun if she wants Seungwan to pick her up at the airport, but her mate says no because her firm will pick her up since they need to talk about the resort project. Seungwan was about to get mad since Joohyun still needed to work even after she landed. But the alpha assure her that it will only be a short talk and Seungwan doesn’t need to wait long for her.

The omega decided to spend her time by baking a batch of her signature cookies that Joohyun likes a lot. Baking cookies doesn’t take a long time. But since Seungwan just woke up at twelve, she started the process of making cookies after wasting two hours by lazing around, ordering lunch, and taking her beauty bath.

That’s why she doesn’t hear Joohyun entering her home because she just took the freshly baked cookies out from the oven. She was also listening to her baking playlist and softly humming the song while transferring the cookies onto the cooling tray. Seungwan just realized that Joohyun is home when she turned around and found her standing in the middle of the living room, staring at her with a loving gaze and a small smile on her face.

“Busy?” asked Joohyun with an amused expression on her face.

“As you can see,” sighed Seungwan while she wiped her dirty hands with a napkin before rounding the island to close the gap between her and Joohyun. “I’m currently making someone her favorite cookie to welcome her.”

“Really?” chuckled Joohyun as she leaned her side against the counter. She looks so good in her white blouse and dark blue working pants. Seungwan needs to restrain herself from staring at her lips for too long. “May I know who that someone is?”

Seungwan rolled her eyes as her hand reached forward to tug Joohyun closer by pulling her blouse. “You talk too much.”

Their lips clashed in the middle for a sweet kiss. Seungwan hummed when she made the contact and circled her arms around her neck to keep Joohyun close. The latter smiled during their shared kiss, resting her hands around her waist to also keep her close.

She missed this a lot. To be inside Joohyun’s embrace. To be kissed by Joohyun. To get basked inside her calming scent of addictive pheromone. To have Joohyun within her arms reach and share the same space with her. Just to be with Joohyun, something she doesn’t have for an excruciating three months.

“I’m home,” muttered Joohyun softly against her lips once they broke their kiss.

“Welcome home,” whispered Seungwan gently along with a quick peck, before she buried her face inside her collarbone as she pulled her in for a tight hug. Her nose grazed against her gland as she remembered the nice scent of her mate, and kissed her mating mark as a gesture to claim her again. “I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too,” admitted Joohyun before she kissed her temple. Seungwan can’t help but to lean closer against the loving contact. “You smell nice.”

“I’m an actress, love,” snorted Seungwan as she pulled away from the hug to gaze into her warm eyes once again. She quickly scans her features, noticing that Joohyun is a little bit tanner than usual. “Of course I smell nice.”

Joohyun only smiled at her reply before she looked down and took her hand inside her grasp to play with her fingers. Her slightly rough palm feels so cold against her skin, and the only thing Seungwan wants is to make it warm. “Seungwan?”

“Hm?”

“I’m sorry,” apologized Joohyun with a thick frown on her face. Seungwan was about to ask why she was apologizing when she noticed her flushed ears. “For not replying to your picture.”

Seungwan blinked her eyes. She doesn’t expect Joohyun to apologize at all when she was not even mad because she doesn’t say anything about the Seungwan sent her. But a smirk bloomed on her face as she found a chance for her to mate. “It’s okay. I know you wouldn’t reply. But did you like the special picture?”

The blush on her ears spread through all over her face. It’s so cute to see Joohyun unable to look into her eyes as she cleared . “I-I like it.”

“So much?” grinned Seungwan as she took a step closer, only for Joohyun to take a step back because she was too flustered. “Tell me how much you liked it, Joohyun. Did you touch yourself at night while staring at the picture?”

And it seems like she said the wrong thing because the blush on her face quickly disappeared and got replaced with a confused frown instead. Joohyun looks down to hold her own hands together in a tight grip before she shows it to Seungwan. “Touching myself—like this?”

Her amused expression turned into a deadpan in a snap of a finger. Just because Joohyun doesn’t know anything at all about ing. “That’s not what I mean—you know what? Forget it. I’m just glad you are here right now.”

Joohyun’s signature small smile that she only shows to Seungwan making a comeback on her face. It was enough of a cute sight for Seungwan to lean forward and kiss her lips again, albeit a quick one. Her eyes are sparkling like a child who is excited to buy a cone of her favorite ice cream when she tells her something. “Guess what I just bought at the airport?”

“What?” Seungwan cocked her eyebrow. Her face is trying to mirror the same excitement Joohyun currently has, but she knows this will not end up good for Seungwan.

“This!” gasped Joohyun excitedly as her mate showed off a big box of Lego with the Architecture word printed on the surface. Basically, Seungwan’s biggest nightmare. Her fake excitement instantly turned into horror. “I can’t believe they have the newest Himeji Castle set!”

“Wow. Amazing,” deadpanned Seungwan as fear started to creep in. She got a hunch that today will be a long day because of this stupid Lego. “When will you play with this?”

“Right now,” grinned Joohyun happily, something that Seungwan really doesn’t want to see from her if it’s about Lego. She can practically see her little jumps by how Joohyun can’t contain her excitement over her stupid toy. “I have been super patient in waiting to build this ever since I bought this and left the airport. Now that I have a lot of time, I will start building this immediately.”

“Now, as in, right now?” Seungwan cocked her eyebrow. When Joohyun answered her with a nod, Seungwan let out a scoff. “Take a shower first.”

“But I have showered this morning,” replied Joohyun with a thick frown on her face.

“When?”

“At ten?” answered Joohyun carefully, along with a scratch at the back of her head. “Before I leave?”

Seungwan clenched her jaw. There is nothing to stop Joohyun from playing with her new toy at this point. “Fine, whatever. Do what you want to do.”

“Okay,” grinned Joohyun before she practically left her alone and ran upstairs towards the empty bedroom near Seungwan’s own bedroom. Seungwan watches her disappear with disbelief in her eyes, can’t believe that she just got ignored over a stupid box of Lego.

This is unacceptable. She needs to fight back and regain her shattered dignity.

After storing her cooled down cookies somewhere safe, Seungwan immediately went upstairs and walked towards her bedroom. She passes by Joohyun who left the door ajar on her way to her bedroom, and the sight of her mate studying the little pieces of blocks really pisses her off. Seungwan stripped out of her outfit once she closed her bedroom door and wore the y lingerie that was her attire for the picture she sent to Joohyun a few days ago. Once she dressed up and looked hot as hell, Seungwan confidently walked towards where Joohyun was. Trying to win her attention over a damn Lego.

“Baby?” Seungwan calls her out after she leaned against the doorframe and knocked on her door.

“Yes?” answered Joohyun, with her sight still on the Lego pieces instead of her.

She bit her bottom lip. “I need your help.”

“What is it?” asked Joohyun gently before she turned her head and finally had her eyes on half- Seungwan. She can’t help but to smirk when she saw her eyes widen and Joohyun dropped the piece of Lego brick she was holding to the carpeted floor. Her eyes scanned her appearance from head to toe in a flustered way. Her face has completely turned as red as a ripe tomato. “W-why are you dressing up like that?”

“Because I need your help,” answered Seungwan as she reached for the clip of her bra and opened it to let the garment fall off from her body. Showing off the sight of her chest for Joohyun to see. “I need your help to satisfy me, Joohyun.”

“But,” Joohyun paused as her conflicted eyes glanced towards the barely started Lego project. She noticed her hand tightly gripping her knee like she was currently involved in a war inside the beauty of her mind. “My Lego-”

“We have not seen each other for almost three months and you choose Lego over me?” pouted Seungwan, taking her step forward in a tantalizing way to keep Joohyun’s eyes on her. She held back the smirk that was threatening to show on her face when her finger reached for her face and Joohyun slightly flinched over the contact. Seungwan slipped the long strand of her hair behind her left ear before grazing her thumb against her cheek. “I thought you missed me?”

“I-I miss you,” whispered Joohyun as her eyes wander around her body, allowing Seungwan to tilt her face and force her to stare into her own gaze. The way her face blushing from the gesture caused Seungwan to bite her bottom lip. “But I—I barely started my Lego.”

“Oh, come on,” Seungwan rolled her eyes, starting to feel frustrated. Her finger slipped down to graze her nail against Joohyun’s mating mark and noticed her shiver from the sly gesture. She moved her finger next to her blouse and ed the top button to expose her y collarbone. “Don’t you want me?”

Seungwan took her wrist and guided Joohyun to rest her hand on top of the band of her g-string. She watches her swallowing her saliva, with her palm shaking slightly due to how conflicted she currently is. “Can I continue to build my Lego after we are done?”

“Deal,” whispered Seungwan against her ear before she pulled her to stand on her feet and dragged her towards her own bedroom. “You can even do it in my room, baby.”

Joohyun blushed crazily as she let Seungwan guide her to her bedroom. Once they are inside, Seungwan tugs her forward and makes Joohyun think she is about to kiss her before she pushes her body towards her empty bed, forcing her to sit on the edge while feeling confused about what her mate is going to do.

“You don’t know how to touch yourself?”

“N-no,” whispered Joohyun nervously while Seungwan got herself busy in undressing her alpha out of her attractive attire. “I don’t understand what you mean from—uh—touching myself.”

“Great,” smirked Seungwan as she girlfriend with a kiss on the corner of her lips. “Because I’m going to teach you how.”

Stupid Lego 10 – 1 Seungwan.

---

Her eyes locked their gaze on the white ceiling above her. Her breathing is already back to normal as Seungwan enjoyed her king-size bed by sprawling on top of the soft mattress herself. She used to have someone laying down together beside her. But that someone is currently busy assembling her precious Lego on top of her make-up table that is already cleared of any make-up and perfume she wore to accommodate the diorama. That someone is not even as as Seungwan anymore because she already wore her t-shirt and her shorts.

There is something about Joohyun and Lego that she still doesn’t understand until today. Lego is her guilty pleasure, Joohyun is obsessed with it. Scratch that, Joohyun is a maniac of Lego. Her mate is practically collecting every project of Lego based on how she had tons of the diorama she assembled herself inside her apartment. Even her childhood bedroom has a special cupboard that is filled with every Lego her mate has built when she was still a child.

Not to mention that Joohyun gifted her a box of flower Lego for their first date. Something that Seungwan supposed to build by herself, but she makes Joohyun do it for her instead.

If Seungwan can rank all four of Joohyun’s favorite things, she will be the last one. Just right under spicy rice cakes, her girlfriend’s favorite food. Lego comes second, because drawing is still everything for Joohyun.

At least the half an hour ago wasn’t that bad. Joohyun was still as gentle and intimate as ever, always putting her own satisfaction as the most important thing and successful in making Seungwan scream as loud as she could because of her touches alone. But Seungwan can’t help to feel like she was her mistress instead of her own mate when Joohyun left her alone in her bed for her stupid Lego.

Then again, how can she stop her when Joohyun was flashing her super excited face when she asked Seungwan if she can continue in building her Lego after making her three times? With the used condoms inside her trashcan being the proof of their passionate .

Seungwan decided to leave her bed after she gathered enough strength in her legs to walk. She came towards her walk-in wardrobe, lazily pulling out an oversized t-shirt as the only thing she will wear to cover her body that is filled with hickeys Joohyun planted on her skin. The architect did not even bat an eye on Seungwan when she was moving around her own bedroom, too focused with her Lego.

She rolled her eyes and decided to join Joohyun to watch her build her Lego.

Joohyun doesn’t look like someone who just had and got taught to e half an hour ago. She got a calm expression on her face, with her sharp eyes meticulously searching for the right block to assemble a certain part of the castle. Every movement she makes is calculated, like she was being careful to not mess things up.

It’s crazy how serious she can be for a toy.

“Are you going to just stand there?” asked Joohyun, finally noticing her presence once again after leaving her alone to play with her Lego.

“Why?” asked Seungwan while raising her eyebrow, although Joohyun still got her eyes on the block. “You don’t want me here?”

“No, I didn’t mean it like that,” chuckled Joohyun as she put the block on top of a part she is currently busy with before she looked at her with an amused expression on her eyes. “I was about to say, if you want to watch me build this, it will be better if you sit on a chair.”

“I can just sit on your lap later,” shrugged Seungwan, igniting a blush to bloom on top of her cheeks. “How about that?”

“Okay,” nodded Joohyun with a small smile on her face before she continued with her Lego.

Seungwan continues watching her mate building a castle with a bunch of small blocks. She really doesn’t understand what is so fun about this toy that makes Joohyun fall in love with it. “If you ever rank your favorite things, how will the list be?”

“My favorite things?” asked Joohyun with a hint of confusion in her voice.

“Well—drawing, this stupid toy, spicy rice cakes, and me,” answered Seungwan nonchalantly. “How will you rank those four? One will be the highest and four will be the lowest.”

Joohyun softly hummed while she placed another block on top of the building. “Spicy rice cakes is fourth.”

“Really?” reacted Seungwan with a hint of surprise in her voice. She doesn’t expect her favorite food to be that low. “I thought you like spicy rice cakes a lot.”

“Well, yes. But when I compare spicy rice cakes to the others, it’s not that much,” shrugged Joohyun as her eyes got busy searching for a certain piece of block. Once she found it, she continued with the ranking of her favorite things. “Building Lego is third, and drawing is second.”

A thick frown bloomed on Seungwan’s forehead when she listened to her answer. “Where did you put me then?”

“First.”

She can’t help but to raise her eyebrows in surprise before a snort came out from her swollen lips. “I really don’t feel like I’m first right now.”

Her mate only chuckled before she pushed back her chair to make space for Seungwan to sit on her lap. Seungwan caught the invitation Joohyun gave her by her small smile and the of her head. She lets out a sigh before she slips into her private surroundings to sit on her lap. It doesn’t take Joohyun long enough to wrap her arm around her waist, and Seungwan decided to let herself melt inside her half embrace. 

“You know what?” started Joohyun as she continued to build her Lego after Seungwan was comfortable sitting on her lap. The omega replies to her with a small hum. “When I was a child, no one was unable to disturb me if I got busy with my Lego. My sisters and my mom tried to distract me, but they all failed because I ended up ignoring them since I was too focused with my Lego.”

Seungwan raised her eyebrow as she got confused from everything Joohyun just said to her. “Why are you telling me this?”

“Because you are the only one who can distract me when I’m building my Lego or drawing a rough sketch to come up with a design concept for my project,” answered Joohyun after she stopped in building her Lego to look her straight in the eyes. “I never thought someone could do that to me before. But your voice and the scent of your pheromone alone is enough to make me stop so I can listen to you and put all my attention to you.”

“Wow,” reacted Seungwan as she touched Joohyun’s face and watched her lean into her palm. “Is that why I’m your number one?”

“Not really,” Joohyun scrunched her face while she pulled Seungwan closer and practically made her sit sideways on her lap. “Because you are simply my favorite right now.”

She can’t help but to coo and chuckle from her answer and tilt Joohyun’s face to make it easier for Seungwan to land a kiss on her small smile. The actress waited until Joohyun kissed her back before she broke the kiss and let the architect continue with her Lego. “What’s so fun about Lego, anyway? I don’t understand why you are being a maniac over this toy.”

“Building Lego is somehow relaxing to me,” answered Joohyun softly as she put another piece of block on top of its intended place. “It always makes my mind calm.”

Her eyebrow got raised because of her answer. “Am I not making your mind calm?”

“You are far from making my mind calm,” chuckled Joohyun, which somehow pissed Seungwan off. And her mate easily sensed it, that’s why she locks her in her place by wrapping her arms around her waist and staring into her eyes with that warm gaze who is always successful in making Seungwan weak. “I can’t stop thinking when it comes to you. You not only make my heart race, you also make my mind trying to come up with things to make you happy. I will do anything to keep your beautiful smile on your face.”

Seungwan fought off the blush trying to bloom on her cheek. “Even when I told you to stop buying Lego and quit your job?”

The loving expression Joohyun got on her face quickly got exchanged with a panicked one. Seungwan almost laughed out loud from the quick change of her expression. “Um, I mean, other things, but-”

Joohyun doesn’t continue her panic ramble because Seungwan stops her with a kiss. The kiss lasted longer than she predicted because Joohyun was trying to prove her feelings for her, and Seungwan found the gesture cute. “I know what you mean, baby. And I love you so much.”

It took Joohyun several seconds to break into her signature small smile. “I love you too.”

She flashed her a wide grin and rewarded her with a quick peck before she left her lap. Seungwan caught Joohyun trying to reach for her and brought her to sit on her thighs once again. She found it cute, and was about to break out from her resolve, but she got an idea that is too good for her to ignore. “I’m going to take a shower.”

“Oh,” Joohyun blinked her eyes as she quickly reverted back to her awkward self. “Um, of course.”

Her body turns around to find Joohyun has gone back to get busy with her Lego. Seungwan leaned against the doorframe, smirking as she watched her trying to find a certain block for her to put on her building. “I said, I want to take a shower.”

“Sure,” nodded Joohyun softly as she placed the block first before looking at her with a small smile. “Enjoy your shower.”

Seungwan rolled her eyes in frustration because Joohyun is still as dense as she used to be. Something that never changes from her, even when she is a quick learner who turned from the most horrible kisser Seungwan has ever encountered into a goddess in bed. “I want to take a shower together with you, Joohyun.”

“Oh,” reacted Joohyun as her blush gradually made a comeback on her gorgeous face. She cleared from being flustered before looking at Seungwan who was staring at her with an unimpressed gaze in her eyes. Seungwan caught her swallowing her saliva nervously while her eyes were back in expressing the conflict inside her mind, whether to choose her stupid Lego or choose her mate. With an easy raise of her eyebrow, Joohyun nervously let out a chuckle. “Alright, let’s take a shower together. But let me just put this one block first, okay?”

She doesn’t say anything as she watches Joohyun scrambling to put the block in its place. Seungwan flashed her smirk when her girlfriend walked towards her. She pulls her in for a kiss and witnesses her lips curled into a small smile before she tugs Joohyun with her to the bathroom.

Safe to say, a good amount of time was spent in the shower. Without , of course. Joohyun is still too tired after their last round, and she ended up getting teased by Seungwan to no end.

---

to not making everyone confused, yes this is not a flashback. and to make it easier, i will only refer to them as "her mate" if its not a flashback. if not, then there will be no "her mate" words inside the fic

its been super fun in writing about them and im glad all of you like it too. i hope im explaining well about their personality and does not make everyone confused because really this story is very smth klsndlkfndskf like both of them are just totally complete opposite man not even brat irene and serious wendy is like this in terms of their characterization. but yes, i will always try my best in writing them and i hope you also adore them as much as me

anyway, please leave a comment and let me know what you think about this story so i can use it as my motivation to start writing for the next one! if you want to interact with me, you can find me on twitter (just follow, i will accept)! feel free to also buy me a coffee!

i think that's all from me. thank you for reading, i hope you enjoy and like this, and see you in the next chapter!