Problems

Love Doesn't Last {HIATUS}

I turned off the TV after the show ended. Then, I walked to my bedroom, and sat on the edge of my bed.  Suddenly, Taeyeon called me.

"So, how'd I do?~"

"You did good!"

"Gomaweo! Do you wanna have lunch together tomorrow?"

"I would, but I can't."

"Wae? Is it because of Gyemo?"

"Yes. I have to go over to her house and clean it for her... and pay the bills... and.. etc."

"Girl, you can't let her control you like that!"

"I know, but she's an elder; she's my stepmother."

"Yeah, but she shouldn't do that to you. You're a grown woman, for goodness sakes!"

"It's okay, Taeyeon. I'll just have lunch with you the day after."

"I can't! Promotions..."

"...How  about..... Saturday?"

"Okay. I hope you don't reschedule."

"I won't, so don't worry!~"

"Okay. I'll see you then!!" the she hung up.

I took the phone away from my ear, and pressed the 'End call' button. I sighed. Then grunted and quickly laid down on my bed. Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up, and looked at the caller id. Kim Lela. It was my stepmother.

I sighed and put it next to my ear, "Yoboseyo?"

"_____! WHERE ARE YOU?!" she screamed. I pulled it away from my ear, and kept listening to her screaming. "I NEED YOU HERE!~ YOU HAVE WORK TO DO!! YOU HAVE TO WASH THE DISHES, CLEAN THE FLOOR, AND DO THE LAUNDRY!!!"

I sighed and hung up. I grabbed my purse, put on my shoes and headed toward the door. While I was trying to reach for the door knob, it turned itself on its own as if it was possessed. I backed away after the "possessed" door knob moved. I completely back away until I was six feet away. The door quickly opened revealing my brother, Yoon Doojoon.

"Hey~" He said throwing his hands in the air as if he had just been released from prison. While he did that, the rest of s piled in, greeting me, "Annyeong, noona!"

"Hey guys." In case you don't know these guys, I tell you all about them.

First of all, they're in a group called Beast (B2ST (Batoost)).

Yoon Doojoon:

  • Leader of the group
  • Age: 21
  • he is a vocal and lead rapper
  • AND he has a cruch on Taeyeon (SHH! Don't tell him I told you~.... kekeke.....)

Then there's Jang Hyunseung:

  • I believe he's the second eldest
  • Age: 21
  • he is has the leads of both a vocalist and dancer

Yong Junhyung:

  • In case you didn't know, his birth name is Yong Jae Soon. (Surprising, isn't it?)
  • Age: 20
  • he is the main rapper
  • If there was ever a time that you or I would mention Kara's Goo Hara, he would either look up and look for her. Or he would blush to where he was the color red. If you ever asked him that he like her, he would deny it and occasionally glance at her if she's nearby or he peek at pictures of her on his phone. Creepy in a good way, right?

Yang Yoseob:

  • My favorite out of all of them!!~
  • Age: 20 {  :P  }
  • he is the main vocalist

Lee Gikwang:

  • The second youngest
  • Age: 20
  • he is the main dancer

 And last but not least, Son Dongwoon:

  • The only magnae (that I know out of this whole entire world)
  • Age: 19

All of these boys are nice and polite. Thank goodness they pick up after themselves unless they throw a party.

"I'm going out," I sighed as loudly as I could, so my brother could here me.

Thankfully he did because he whined, then replied, "Waeyo?! Noona, please stay!! Every time I come home, you have to leave."

"Mianhae, Doojoon. Maybe we can hang out another time, al--eo?

"Okay..." he pouted and headed to the couch where all his friends were  also down and depressed.

If you're wondering, yes, I feel bad for leaving my brother like this. However, when stepmother butts into our lives, we have no choice. We have to obey her... Or, at least, that was what our father would want.

Are you happy, appa? Are you happy up there in the clouds? Why... why did you leave us? You left us, and now, we are suffering. I bet you're thinking that we aren't suffering... but we are.. me and Doojoon are. I just somehow hope a miracle happens...