The Couple show

Love Doesn't Last {HIATUS}

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6n1WrB7aE* (SEOUL song..._____'s phone ring tone when someone calls)

"Annyeong haseyo?" I asked.

"Annyeong, it's me, Taeyeon. ...I'm nervous, _____."

"You'll be okay and don't worry. I'll be watching."

"You will! Gamsahabnida, _____-sshi."

"Annyeong."

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QA3m58DQw* (Sorry Sorry song..._____'s phone ring tone when someone texts her)  song**

The text on her phone says:

To: _____

From: Hyuk-jae_Segsi_Daenseo

Text: I forgot to tell you that you'll need to where a mask when you come to the dance.

-----

To: Hyuk-jae_Segsi_Daenseo 

From: _____

Reply: Why?

Then I hit the send button. After I pressed the send button, I glance up and saw the SBS opening credits. I suddenly put my phone away, and stared at the TV. The background is a really big bedroom with colorful cushion pillows on the ground and a big screen in the back.

-----TV-----

(Yoo Jae-Seok Lee Soo Young / SNSD girls / B2ST boys)

Annyeong haseyo! We are here today on SBS's #1 couple show, CONFUSED LOVE GAME!! I am your host, Yoo Jae-Seok. And please welcome my co-host, Lee Soo Young.

Hello, everybody! I'm really happy here being the co-host today. Okay, before we move on, Jae-Seok, can I ask you something that way the viewers might get an idea of what today's celebrity guest are?

Sure.

Who is your favorite artist?

My favorite artist... actually, I have two favorites, Taeyeon from So Nyeo Shi Dae and Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls.

Are they your ideal type?

No...not really, although, both girls are very beautiful.

More than me?

......No comment. ...Anyway, how about you, who is your favorite artist?

I have many: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Sungmin from Super Junior, Doo Joon from Beast, and many more, but I can't say.

Wow..are any of them your ideal type?

Um..I'm married...

Oh...well, let's move on. Today our celebrity guests today are some wonderful girls and aegyo chieo lideo. Please welcome SO NYEO SHI DAE!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRHQwYZCRX0 plays when the girls walk in)(

(All 6)Annyeong haseyo! We are So Nyeo Shi dae, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh~ Oppa, saranghae." Please support us!~

So, here with us today are only: Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, and Sooyoung. What happen to the others?

(TY)Well, Hyoyeon was sick, Yoona had to go to a funeral, and Seohyun had an event with Kyuhyun today.

Would you girls like to say anything for them?

(TY)Actually, yes. To Hyoyeon, we hope that you feel better and get well soon. We hope that you get a good night's rest tonight.

(SY)To Yoona, we hope that you're okay, and just know that, that person that had passed away, she is in a better place.

Sillyehabnida Sooyoung, but how would you know that the person is a 'she'?

Because she told me about it before going to bed last night. Although, I'm not going to say who it is that passed away.

Oh...okay. How about you girls give support to Seohyun and Kyuhyun for today.

(All 6) "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh~" DONGSAENG HAENG-UN-EUL BIBNIDA~!

Good, that was great. But, do you know what's weird?

What?

There are two Sooyoungs' here today.

                  

Okay, our second group of celebrity guests are Korea's young pop group. Please welcome, BEAST (B2ST)!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgMri3JXzYk plays when they walk in)

Annyeong haseyo! We are Beast! Please support us!

Here with us today is Doo Joon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Gi Kwang, and Dong Woon. I've heard that you guys are going to released a new album called "My story".

(DJ)Uh-yes.

What songs are on this album?

So far, there are only two songs: two duets, "Thanks to" sung by Junhyung and Yoseob; and "Let It Snow" sung by Hyunseung and Gi Kwang.

Oh~

That sounds nice, doesn't it?

It does. Okay, moving on with today's couple show, we will do three rounds and after each round, each of you will have to cast a vote of who likes who. Then, we will cast a percentage of the results.

Round 1-Couple conversation. (SNSD is on the left side and Beast is on the right side of the divided room) Both groups will take turns with each member on starting a conversation. Although, if someone interrupts, he or she will have to face the consequences or just a bad challenge.

The way "Couple conversation" works is that we will flip a coin to see which group will go first. After that, the leader goes first. Then the second eldest, and so forth. For example: if Beast is chosen to go first, Doo Joon will have to go first. Then Hyunseung.

(HS)Do we have to talk to the person in front of us or it can be any SNSD member.

It can be any SNSD member. Also, when you have this conversation, you have to express your feeling towards him..or her.

In addition to make this fun, you can either talk, sing, or act out how you feel about that person.

Now, before I flip this coin, Taeyeon, would you like to call it?

(TY)Sure-heads.

Then, Beast gets tails. *flip with auto drum roll* ...It's tails, Doo Joon goes first.

Doo Joon was surprised and had an expression that said he didn't want to go first. But the quicker he does it, the quicker it'll be over with. Okay, I'll talk to Tiffany. Tiffany-sshi,

Yes, oppa?

Uh...

Doo Joon stood up and made a heart with his hands. Saranghae!~

Tiffany was surprised with that and put her face into face and started laughing.

Okay Taeyeon, it's your turn.

I want to talk to Doo Joon.

Suddenly, there was an "Oo~" from everyone.

Doo Joon, what I want to say is... "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh~ Oppa, Saranghae," Taeyeon sang while doing the hand motions as well. "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah~ A lot, a lot, hey!" she sang then curled into a ball hiding her embarrassing emotion.

That was a good performance. Okay, Hyunseung.

I want to talk to Sooyoung.

Me?

No, no..the other Sooyoung.

Oh, I thought you would talk to me or someone would.

Then everyone split into laughter and Hyunseung put a hand over his eyes. Sooyoung,

Yes, oppa~

Ever since, I debuted and I saw you and SNSD, I thought that you were pretty, talented...and pretty. But most of all, I think that you're someone that is very special.

Gamsahabnida, oppa~ she blushed.

Jessica, your turn.

I want to talk to Junhyung. Junhyung, sometimes I think of you as a brother, but today, I think of you more than just a brother.

Saranghae, Jessica-sshi.

Yoseob.

I want to talk to Yuri-sshi. Yuri, you're like my...jangnamgam gom(?). ....Saranghae!~

Teddy bear? she asked looking at him. ...Teddy bear? Yuri asked again, looking at Sooyoung. ...TEDDY BEAR?! she asked angrily again, looking back at Yoseob, but had a smiling face.

While they were talking, I just burst into laughter.

Okay, okay, you're not a teddy bear! You're a....gwiyeoun chieo lideo!-YAY!~ Yoseob put his fist in the air and moved them around as if he had pom-poms in his hands.

Then, Yuri folded her arms across her chest. Gamsahabnida, oppa... she said, but mumbled, I guess...

Sunny.

I want to talk to Hyunseung.

An "Oo~" came from the two host and a few members.

Hyunseung...how do I explain it... "Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni busheoh, no, no, no, no, no. Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun..." Sunny sang as she was dancing.

Hyunseung put his hand over his eyes again and laughed. Everybody else just tried to keep their laughter in.

"Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee, oh jeohjeun nunbit (oh yeah)..." Sunny continued until finally Sooyoung couldn't hold it in anymore.

(SY)But Hyunseung likes me!?

Sunny stopped and made a face. Then, she just turned away from Sooyoung. Whatever...

*gasp* Don't turn away from unnie! Please listen to me!

I don't have to listen to you!

While they were having a fight over Hyunseung, I saw that Taeyeon looked frustrated and slapped a hand on to her face. Suddenly, Soo Young made a loud whistle sound.

Stop it! Sisters shouldn't fight. Since, Sooyoung interrupted, she has to take the punishment. Please look up at the screen.

The screen had a wheel of punishments that turned automatically. The pointer (thing) happened to land on a picture of a coke bottle.

It landed on the coke bottle picture, which means Sooyoung and Sunny have to finish a drink, together.

"Oh..SNAP!" I said.

You girls have to finish a drink without laughing. After you two finish, both of you can either hug or apologize.

They both did the punishment...and laughed..maybe once or twice. Then, Sunny hugged Sooyoung, and Sooyoung said that she was sorry.

Okay, Gi Kwang.

I want to talk to Tiffany-sshi. Tiffany-sshi, saranghae. Gi Kwang said in a cute way and Tiffany blushed.

Yuri.

I want to have my conversation with Doo Joon.

Yuri stood up, made a heart with her hands, and cutely said, Saranghae, Doo Joon~

Dong Woon, you're the last one. Go for it.

I want to talk to Yuri-sshi. Yuri, I'm going to sing a little from 'Beautiful'. "Hey baby girl, maeiri jeulgeowo. Sasil jom duryeowo nuga mworaedo neon, I want. So beautiful, my girl, (u) oh, oh girl, (u) oh, oh girl. Sigani jinado."  (Translation: Hey baby girl, everyday is so fun. Honestly I'm a bit scared, but no matter what anyone says, I want. So beautiful, my girl, (u) oh, oh girl, (u) oh, oh girl. Even as time goes by.)

Gamsahabnida, Dong Woon.

Now, we will take a brake and do some voting when we come back.