Meeting him

Love Doesn't Last {HIATUS}

Once I arrived at my store, I unlocked the door, and saw my best friend, Jade, walk through the door as well. She also works with me at Fabulous. I'm the boss that works at Fabulous and she is just the sales girl for now, although, she's getting better at it. Jade and I are the only ones that work this place.

"So, what did you do this morning?" Jade asked.

"Why are you asking me right now?" I questioned her.

"What do you mean?" Jade shot back.

"What do you mean, 'What do you mean'? Every time you ask a question, there is some kind of object or catch to it."

"Ok, but still, WHO GAVE YOU THIS ROSE?!" she shouted.

"Will you quiet down!" I whispered. "Look," I sighed. "An elder stopped me, told to me take a rose, in which I did. She told me my future, gave me a card, then disappeared."

"That's it," Jade said, as if it was really boring to her.

"Yeah."

Suddenly, my best friend, who is a singer and slightly weird, Eunhyuk, walked through the front doors. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

Hyuk-jae and I have been friends since kindergarden (elementary school).

"Oppa! Put me down!" I commanded.

"Mianhae. By the way, I thought I was dongsaeng."

"I know, I call you 'oppa' because you're taller than me by 16 cm."

(age) Eunhyuk- 24/ _____-25

(height) Eunhyuk- 176 cm/ _____-160 cm

"Anyway, why are you so happy?" I smiled.

"Super Junior is hosting a big, fancy ball, or dance, tonight. I thought maybe you and Jade might want to come."

"And so..you couldn't just call me on my phone? Instead, you wanted to run all the way here in your pajamas and slippers just to tell me."

"No...I rode in a taxi."

"Lucky for you, Fabulous, has a guys section upstairs."

Now I probably should explain this if you're wondering. When Eunhyuk got here, he was wearing a robe, no shirt, blue and green striped pants, and fuzzy, dog slippers.

"Come on," I said, pulling on his arm.

We reached the guys section, then Jade and I, started to go through the clothes on the racks and shelves.

While I went through some of the clothes, I spoke to Eunhyuk, "So about the dance, what is the theme?" I asked.

"It's going to be a black and white dance."

"That's nice, but..I don't think I can go."

"Why?" Eunhyuk whined.

"Eunhyuk-sshi, I can't go because I have a meeting with my mother tomorrow."

"Can you reschedule?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I could try," I said. I pulled out a plain white tee shirt with a black jacket, blue jeans, and black and white Reebok sneakers, "Here," I said giving him the clothes and shoes. "Try these on."

"Annyeong haseyo?" A voice greeted coming from downstairs.

"Jade, could you go see who that is," I said turning towards her.

"Sure."

"Annyeong haseyo," Jade said while walking downstairs.

-----

When I turned back around, I saw Eunhyuk in his stylish clothes.

"How do I look?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Awesome."

I was going to give him a hug until I heard a sudden scream and a thud following.

"What in the world?" I muttered running downstairs.

Once Eunhyuk and I had reached the first level, I saw that Jade had fainted on the floor and Eeteuk was standing at the doorway.

"Eunhyuk-sshi?!" Eeteuk said in shock.

"Eeteuk-sshi?!" Eunhyuk said in the same expression.

"What are you doing here?" Leeteuk asked.

"I came here to tell _____ about the news. Why are you here?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I came here to get an outfit for the dance...."

"Do you know her?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No."

"Well in that case, this is _____. We've known each other since kindergarden."

"Annyeong haseyo," I greeted and bowed.

"Annyeong," Leeteuk said.

...

"So..what do we do with..." Eunhyuk asked pointing at Jade, still faint on the ground.

"I'll get her up. In the mean-time, Hyuk-jae go find Eeteuk-sshi a tux."

"Can do, _____,"Eunhyuk said. Then, took Leeteuk upstairs.

I slowly walked over to Jade and started to softly smack her face, "Jade...Jade get up." I repeated this over and over, until I got tired and just smacked her hard in the face.

She suddenly jerked awake and started to get up, "Wha- What happened?" she stuttered.

"You fainted," I quickly replied.

"I did?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said pulling on her arm to go upstairs.

"Why are we going-" Jade asked.

"You'll see," I laughed while putting a hand over her eyes.

I mouthed to Eunhyuk, "Is he ready?"

Before Eunhyuk could mouth anything, Leeteuk asked, "Can I come out?"

"Come on out Leeteuk!" I shouted and dropped my hand from Jade's face. Then, she just fainted again.

Although, I gazed at him with my hands put together. 'Oh wow~ Is this a dream?' I thought.

"How do I look?" Leeteuk asked.

"Amazing~" I said while the word was drifting off.

"Hello?~ Are you ok?" Eunhyuk said waving a hand in my face.