Thank you noona~

Welcome to the sad reality of being a fan

Joon's POV

I swung by her work place during mid day and ordered a coffee.

"A cappucino thanks." I said.

She looked up and smiled, "Thank you sir, please wait in line for your order to be served."

"Aren't you going to greet your boyfriend?!!?!?!" I asked, my eyesbrows meeting.

"I'm working! Go!" she said as that stupid blonde guy gave me my drink.

I sipped the drink and almost spat it out, I forgot it was a HOT beverage. AISH.

-----

Your POV

"Agh, your boyfriend really is a hassle isn't he?" Yoeob asked when he finished making the moccha for a buisness woman.

"You think?" I joked.

"Hey, we better get ready now, before the queue at the fansigning gets long!" Yoseob urged.

"Alright alright, you're even a bigger fangirl than me!" I said and took my apron off.

"Alright, did you get everything?" Yoseob asked when we were in the back room.

"Yeap."

"A pink albums for woohyun?" Yoseob asked

"CHECK!"

"Udon voucher for Myungsoo oppa?" he asked.

Yoseob is a BIG myungsoo fanboy.

"CHECK!!!"

We checked the other things.

"Finally, did you bring the album?" he asked.

"Which one do you want? I brought them all!" I winked.

"Aih, noona! Let's do their latest one. And go get changed!!!" he yelled and started dressing.

We came with a concept today. I know, how lame right? He was dressed in a blue stitch onesie, and I'm in pink.

"Ew, why am I pink???" I asked.

"Because, blue looks better on me.

"You know what will make Myungsoo notice you more? This pink onesie!" I said and he immediately swapped with me. HAHA er.

"Thanks BOSS! We'll go now!" Yoseob yelled.

"Where are you going?" Joon asked and pulled me back.

Oh right, he still exists.

"The Infinite fansigning?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Well  bye!" I said and hopped along with Yoseob.

Finally, we arrived at the venue, a tad early. And by a tad, I mean 5 hours early.

"Are we too early? I mean, Infinite aren't even here yet!!" I said.

"Yes they are!" Yoseob said and mimicked Infinite's Paradise dance.

I laughed at him but stopped when Infinite actually did come.

People were setting up the stage and they were practicing.

"WOO!!! WOOHYUN!!!! OPPPA!!! GO GO GO GO!!!" we screamed and cheered on. It was so lonely. We were just there and no one else was.

"Guys! They need to practice! You can't distract them!!" one of their managers said.

"Oh right." I pouted and looked at Yoseob who looked away.

"But do you guys know any of their dances and songs?" he asked, trying to cheer up the awkward mood.

"Of course! We know every line, of every song, every dance move, except for the scorpion dance. We turn out to do the dying whale dance." Yoseob laughed shyly.

"Aw, you guys are so cute! Well Infinite are getting changed right now, how about you both go and show me some of your skills? This might be your chance to be trainees!" he joked, but I secretly hope he isn't.

Imagine being a trainee at Woolim, being able to live and breathe the air as Infinite. My head is already exploding with my wild imagination.

I looked at Yoseob and he smiled like an idiot and pulled me on stage. We took our onesie off and wore our sport shoes we packed away from work before.

The manager played Come Back again during the chorus and we immediately got into position and started dancing like crazy. He then switched to Paradise, then Be mine and the rest of the other songs.

"Wah, we have some competition!" Dongwoo joked as he walked out with a white wife beater.

"Yoseob. I think I'm going to faint from his hotness." I said and Yoseob was ready to catch me.

"Hey, you guys are pretty good. Do you want to join the trainee group? We need another person." Hoya suggested.

"Can we both go in?" I asked.

"Oh, we only need one person.." manager oppa said.

"Well, give me a call if anything!" he said and gave us his numbers.

Trainees, that would be awesome, but that's if we were together.

The fans started pouring in and we ran to get the closest area we could to Infinite and waited for the show to begin.

The fansigning went on for ages and we decided to stop by at McDonalds for a snack after it all.

"Yoseob, I think you should take the offer as the trainee." I said as he bit into his burger.

"Why? I thought you want to be near Infinite!" He said with his mouth full of food.

"Well, I do, but, I major more in acting than dancing and singing. I mean, you heard me sing. And this is a once in a lifetime thing! You can't let it pass. Think of it as a i don't know, birthday present for the next ten years?" I joked.

"THANK YOU NOONA!" he screamed and started dancing, making the manager of the store giving us weird looks.

----

a/n: IDK. i just wanted to update :{