NOONA!

Welcome to the sad reality of being a fan

a/n: DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I FEEL THE PASSION FOR DIS FAN FIC NOW!! i bettter write before i lose the feels --' sob anyways...heheehe HERE! and thanks to the person who commented, because now i have moar ideas to write!!! and i think i might make her famous...MAYBE!!! :3 IDONTKNOWWWWWWWWWWWW

------

Your POV

"YAH. YAH. YAH!!! STOP TOUCHING ME! YOU'RE VIOLATING ME!!! I'M DRUNK AND YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME??" I screamed as someone broke into my house.

I looked at the clock and it was 2 am. Oh god. Who comes in at this time.

"Hey, hey, shh. It's ok baby, it's me, Joon." Joon calmed me and settled me on my bed.

"I wish you were some . You're the last person I'd want to see." I said.

"What? Why? Did I do something?!!? Sorry!!!!!" he said.

"What?" I asked. I wasn't sober enough to know that I was speaking my thoughts out loud and kept talking.

"Lee Joon. He's so cruel. You know. He went on TV and he said that Hyuna is his type, while I sat at home, like an idiot and thought that he said I was his type. I had my hopes up. And he crushed them. Like, like he crushed a nut with a nutcracker. He doesn't even know how I feel. He just goes and flirt with that stupid Hyuna. I hate her. I hate her. I hate him too. He didn't even call me! What did I do wrong? I really love him. I alot, but he doesn't even think about me." I said.

I pointed at him and laughed.

"Yah. You. You're a . If you have a choice between me, and Hyuna, someone who has long legs, a skinny waist, perfec hair and make up and aegyo. You would choose her right? I'm not even worth right?" I said and started laughing in muffled tears.

"Shh, it's ok. I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt this way. Shh" he calmed me as he layed me on the bed.

"No. I'm just another delusional fan aren't I? RIGHT? THAT'S WHY JOON WON'T LOVE ME!!! And because there's an between us. But how come he can like Hyuna? She's even younger than me by a few months!!!" I said.

"Yah, I'm going to be better than Hyuna. I'm going to more famous, and cooler, AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME MORE THAN HER OK. SHE'S GOING TO UGLY AND STUPID WHEN SHE'S AROUND ME." I said and fell asleep.

 

 

 

Waking up with a huge headache, I saw another burden. Joon.

I pushed him off the bed and made my way to the bathroom to washup.

I took off my pjs and placed my underwear on before putting my work uniform on.

"Do you usually undress yourself infront of a man?" Joon asked and sat on the bed with his top buttons off.

"And do you usually go around messing with girl's feelings and then go on tv and say that someone else is your ideal type?" I said before going to curl my hair and put make up on.

"Why are you putting so much effort on for?" he asked as I put on some mascara.

"Infinite is having a fan signing today. I need to look good for Woohyun."

"You didn't even do that for OUR fansigning!!! This isn't fair!" he whined.

"And it isn't fair that you said Hyuna was your ideal type, when you give me mixed feelings." I said and have him a stare before racing down stairs and made lunch.

"Are you jealous?" he asked and back hugged me as I'm making frying some fish.

"You know what. I am alright. And I don't even know why the hell I even am for. You are an idol and it's typical for you to like someone like Hyuna. While me, an ugly, delusional A+ should know her place and just support you right? So you can pack and go alright? Just go back to Hyuna and have a freaking scandal with her and whatever. I don't care anymore." I said and pushed his arms away and started packing the food.

"Where's my share? And you look really cute when you're angry." he teased.

"And I'm about to get ing adorable if you keep your stupid attitude." I said and surprisingly he moved  away.

He came back with a face mask that covers his mouth and a cap and sunglasses.

"Are you a vampire?" I asked sarcastically and slung my bag over my shoulder. I sighed when I saw the mess I made from yesterday.

"Where are you going? I'll walk you there." he said and held my hand as we walked out of the door.

"I'm going to work. I don't think you should do these things, there are alot of people at my work place."

"Where do you even work as? And besides, I want to show off my girlfriend to everyone." he said and pinched my cheeks.

"I work at a cafe. And I'm not your girlfriend. I'm a fan." I said and took my hand away.

He took a few long strides and stopped me and looked at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"You're not very romantic."

"I promise that I will protect you from bad guys, and you will always be in my heart, no matter what. Promise." he said and took his mask off and leant forward to kiss me.

I backed away.

"I'm not that easy. I didn't even say yes!"

"Well then what's your answer?"

"Yeah whatever." I said and kissed his cheek.

He held my hand and swung it as if he wanted everyone to know that we're official.

We arrived at my work place and I said goodbye before walking to the work place.

"NOOONA!!!!!" Yoseob cried and hugged me and kissed me.

"I told you I'm not a noona! Hehe oppa, how are you?" I asked and clung onto his arm.

"YAH!!! DON'T FORGET YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" Joon yelled when he saw Yoseob.

"MEHRONG HYUNG!! I'm hotter!" Yoseob said and pushed me into the cafe and gave me my apron.

"Noona, make me that special coffeee!!! I feel so zombie like lately without it!" he said and kept begging me.

"You know, you're at least 3 years older than me! Stop calling me Noona!! Just cause you have a baby face!" I said and pouted jokingly and gave me the coffee.

"Open wide noona." he joked and gave me some cake.

Aish. This idiot.