Pile of poo~

Welcome to the sad reality of being a fan

Aish, pabo me forgot the time and only had 5 minutes left until the fan meet.

I ran with my duckies pj pants on with my Joon shirt. No makeup whatsoever. Aish, how are my oppas going to see me now?!

Who cares. Not like I had a chance.

I arrived there and already the queue was HUGE.

The line had at least over 400 people, and I was last. Whatever.

I waited til almost 6pm when it was almost my turn.

The girl infront of me suddenly turned around.

"Duckie, what the hell are you wearing? Do you think Joon oppa would want a girl like you?" she snickered.

"I'm sorry you could only afford rags on yourself. I didn't know tht showing half of your was in style."

She slapped me across the face, hard.

She was about to keep hitting me when someone stopped her.

"B-b-oh? Joon o-o-oppa?"

"Ye. I don't like A+ who hits others, especially a cute girl like her." he said and winked at me.

"Boh? That pile of poo is what you call cute? Pft, I don't need losers like you." she said and stormed off.

"Yeah, I should get back to signing now.." he said and left.

When it was my turn, I hung my head low and gave them my Y album to sign.

"Thankyou for saving me before." I thanked him and left a gift for him.

I was about to go when I stopped to ask him, "Do you think I'm just a pile of poo?" I asked

"Nope, you're the cutest girl I've seen all day. I never knew my face went so well with duckies." he said and scanned me up and down.

I was really nervous so I thanked him and bowed, I bowed so low that I hit my forehead. I was so embarrased that I had to run off stage and all the way home.