Was I too much?

My Accidental Happily Ever After

 

We were out of school and then he stopped running. He was breathing for air and so am I. He sat down and he pulled me down too. 

 

"Kim Kibum, where do you plan to go anyway?" He said in between breaths, smiling sweetly.

 

"I thought of some karaoke or partying, discoing at the bar but suddenly something came up. It's a surprise" I smirked. "Oh wait. I have an incoming call."

 

 

Calling: Tae-baby

 

I walked meters away from Jinki and I answered the call.

 

"Yah, Taemin-ah! Where am I bringin this chicken maniac?" I asked in my softest whisper

 

"Stay there, umma. I'm already walking towards you! And I found a friend!!" Taemin squealed like a litte girl. "Umma, I'm now behind the tree near the school entrance!" 

 

I looked around, searching for Taemin. "Spotted you, sweetie."

 

"Cover hyung's eyes! I'm comin out!!"

 

I hung up and went behind Jinki. I slided my soft hands all over Jinki's fluffy cheeks and slightly pinched them. Jinki lifted his head up and stared at me. I covered his eyes.

 

"What are you doing Key..." He asked in his cute voice

 

"It's the surprise." I giggled. "In 3 counts, I'll let go. 1... 2.... 3...."

 

As soon as Onew opened his eyes, Taemin, his little brother ran towards him and jumped at him, which made Onew and Taemin roll on the floor. 

 

"Hyung!! Taeminnie is back! I love you hyung! I miss you!!!" Taemin kissed Onew everywhere in his face. 

 

I, seeing the sight, giggled and felt my heart puff. It might be great to have a brother..

 

Onew laughed, and he can't even stand up. He was very happy to see his little brother after years. He pinched Taemin's cheeks so hard and hugged him tightly. "I missed you too, dongsaeng-ah! So this was the surprise!"

 

Taemin nodded. "And I have a gift for you too!" Taemin clapped his hands as a signal. Someone from behind the tree came out, holding a supersized chicken stuffed toy. It looked like the man is having a hard time, but it waked towards them anyway.

 

"Ta-dah! Hyung, a big chicken just for you!!" Taemin sweetly told him.

 

"OMFG DFGSHJKLAKJHGDSH I'm gonna puke rainbows!" Onew quickly stood up and grabbed the big chicken plushie away from Taemin's friend. He never thought it was heavy so as soon as he held it, he has fallen underneath it, which made all of them laugh.

 

I laughed and thought I must thank this friend who helped Taemin.

"Tha--" I was stopped from what I was gonna say as soon as I glanced over the young man. 

"W-what?! Choi Minho? What are you doing here?" I asked, having a shocked expression on my face.

 

This douchebag is.. Taemin's friend?! Since when? Oh gosh, Taemin! Get away from him!

 

"Umma, this is my friend Minho-hyung and we met.. just minutes ago." He giggled. "He said he knows you and helped me get here. He's a very nice person."

 

"I was on my way home and I saw him hepless. He was carrying that" He pointed to the stuffed toy that Onew is still hugging at the moment. "And seemed clueless of the directions."

 

"Minho-hyung is a good guy, neh!" Taemin hugged Minho which made Key get red in anger.

 

"Y-yah! Taemin-ah!! Come here!" I grabbed Taemin by the arms and glared at him, giving him a what-the-hell-are-you-doing-hugging-that-filthy-person face which made the younger surprised.

 

I looked at Minho now "Uhm. Thanks for helping my baby here. And I would appreciate very much if you won't lay a finger on him." I told Minho, smiling but with a hint of terror in my feline eyes which made him shake in fear.

 

"A-ah! Yes, of course." He giggled as he scratched his head, taking a peek on Taemin behind Key. He mouthed the words "Sorry I got you in trouble."

 

Taemin, who was put behind his umma, tugged Key's shirt. "Yah, umma! What are you doing! Don't scare him! I thought you were friends?" Taemin pouted.

 

"Umma doesn't like him. He always sticks his nose into someone else's business."

 

"Maybe he just wants to help too. Maybe you were just acting like a diva, or a know-it-all. He's a nice person. He's my friend!" Taemin pouted more. He was sulking because of what Key told Minho. He wanted Key to apologize.

 

"Just.. " I let out a loud sigh. "Just get away from him. Don't be friends with him."

 

"....." Taemin didn't respond

 

"Got that?" I held Taemin's hands.

 

"I.. I hate you, umma! You're a meanie!" Taemin slapped my hands and ran away

 

I saw tears fall from Taemin's eyes. "W-wait, Taemin-ah! Yah!!" I called out but Taemin didn't stop. 

 

Minho glared at me "Tch. Thanks for making him cry." He sarcastically muttered. He then ran and followed the baby. 

 

W-was I too much?

 

"Taemin-ah, thanks for th--" Onew raised his head up from the big chicken toy he was holding. "Huh? Where's Taeminnie?"

 

Key didn't respond, he slowly walked towards the school entrance

 

"Yah! Kibum!! What's the problem?" He asked

 

"I.. I want to be alone! Just.. go home."

 

He left Onew there, clueless of what happened and ran towards his comforting place. 

 

 

~ I.. I hate you, umma! You're a meanie! ~

 

 

 

I was too much, wasn't I? 

 

Taemin-ah~ I hurt the baby's feelings. UGH! He felt really bad.

I stomped all I wanted and sat down behind my favorite tree. I face-palmed and just stayed like that for a few more minutes.

 

 

I should've not said those words.. I was too protective of him.

Besides... it was rare for him to have a new friend.

 

I.. was his only friend..

 


 

 

DUN DUN DUN!

Kekeke~ Sorry guys for the slow updates! 

 

I got pretty busy with my other fic I'm that cool cat. Meow~ and My Frog Prince?

I also have this OnTae fic:  me like how you did in my dreams

 

Check them out, you might like them too! :)

 

Until the next update!

 

Ciaossu!

xoxo