Lee Jinki is a pabo!

My Accidental Happily Ever After

Taemin insisted to stay in the mansion. He really wanted to rest. Still jet-lagged maybe. The butler drove me to school, as usual. 

 

And school was still the same. Squeals, screams and cries of joy filled the corridors as soon as I walked and passed by them. This isn't new.

 

I proceeded to the SC lounge and searched for Jinki. The report's deadlines is today and I wanna see how he's done it.

 

"Yo. Morning President!" Minho greeted me.

 

"Good morning." I smiled at him as I put my bag down the couch. "Is Onew around already?"

 

"Uhh yep. Seen him passing some files to the office minutes ago." he muttered as he put his laptop out.

 

So he finished them. Thank heavens! I sighed of relief. "Thanks."

 

"So Kibum, Mr. Jung asked you to work on a report until Monday. So basically you should--" 

 

"Relax and leave the work to me!" Jinki continued as he entered the SC Lounge.

 

"I heard you finished the reports. Thanks, Jinki. But this time I'll do it." I insisted as I fixed my uniform, ready to go get the files from Mr. Jung.

 

"Whoops Kibum. Where are you going? I already have the files you need with me. Mr. Jung told me that I do it since he saw me in the office."

 

"But then--"

 

"No worries, buddy! I'll do it." he gave me a thumbs up. "And I need to take a break from flirting." He moved closer and whispered through my ear. I heard him giggle which made me giggle too.

 

"Jinki you're being so kind and hardworking this couple of days!" Minho exclaimed as he put on a shocked expression. "You used to give me all your work!"

 

"What?! So that's why Minho always gets busy!" I stared at Onew, squinting my eyes with my hands on my sides. 

 

"Minho!! You--" Jinki's eyes flared up and stared at the frog. "You're gonna pay for that!"

 

Minho covered his mouth, pretty shocked that those words came out from his mouth. That was supposed to be a secret from me, I see. His eyes grew big and I saw a hint of terror in his expressions. "Uh-oh."

 

"Stop it, KIDS. That's no big deal, okay. Stop ranting, Jinki. I'm going." He picked up his bag and walked through the door. "And oh, Jinki. Since you insist in doing MY work, be sure you finish it." I smiled at him sweetly. "I'll call you later. You have duty with me." 

 

I walked out the door as Onew and Minho stopped arguing. 

 

Oh these little boys. Do they ever grow up?

 

I felt my phone in my pocket vibrate. Someone must be calling. It's from an unknown number. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Ah. Umma! It's Taemin-ah!"

 

"Oh hey baby~ What's up?" I felt my lips curve into a smile. 

 

"Uhm. Hyung is there right? I'd go there and surprise him now! I bought this huge chicken plushie and I'm sure he'll love it!" I felt his excitement growing up as he was talking on the phone.

 

"Wow that's sweet! But, Taebaby~ Not here in school."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"Because he acts differently here. He isn't the brother you know when he's in school." I almost whispered so no one would hear it except him.

 

"Oh. Then I'll meet you guys up after class. How about that?"

 

"That woud be great baby~ I can't wait! I'll call you when it's time to go!"

 

"Thanks umma! I'll hang up now!"

 

"Bye~"

 

=end of phonecall=

 

 

I texted Onew as soon as he hung up.

 

 

Friday 9:45 am

To: Lee Jinki

 

Hey Onew. Let's hang out tonight after class. I'll never take no as an answer. Got that? Call me later!

 

 

I locked my phone and continued walking and finally I reached my destination. 

 

I took a very deep breath and I smiled at the rich smell of grass and flowers. Wind blew through my hair and I felt relaxed. I walked further and put my bag on the four-leaf clover fields. I sat down, leaning on the big tree beside me.

 

 

"AHHH~ This is so refreshing!"

 

And just after a few minutes, I flew off to dreamland. 

 

 

 

My son, I don't want you to grow old without experiencing what happiness really is. You don't have the most important feeling in the world. Love. I want you to truly experience it. I dont want to pressure you. I want you to be happy.

 

 

 

Don't you hang out with girls? Dude, you aren't gay are you?!

 

 

 

Have fun with your girlfriend!

 

 

 

So the famous SC President doesn't even have a love interest!

 

 

 

Are you gay?

 

 

I gasped for air as I suddenly woke up from a bad dream. 

 

I rubbed my temples and brushed my hair up. "That dream.. Why do I always have it.. This is frustrating." I let out a big sigh.

 

The sun is starting to go down. I slept a lot. I checked my watch and it was already 4:50 pm. Dismissal is at 5. I opened a message from Jinki

 

 

Friday 2:30 pm

From: Lee Jinki

 

Key, I'll be waiting at the SC Lounge. Let's go together to where you want to have fun. Take care on your way. I love you Key-ah~ ◕3◕ Kekeke~ 

 

 

Oh this little prick! He's teasing me again, knowing that I don't have someone who texts me lovey-dovey messages. AHH!

 

 

Friday 4:52 pm

To: Lee Jinki

 

I'm on my way to the SC Lounge. Wait for me! I'm gonna kill you for teasing me again you bully! 

 

 

I walked to the SC Lounge and there I found Onew, snoring so loud.

 

So he hasn't read my message yet.

 

For payback, I pinched his nose to the extent that he won't be able to breathe. I giggled as I do this dirty little trick. He gasped for air when he opened his eyes. As soon as he saw me, his eyes grew big. "Yah! Stop!"

 

I took my hand away and I was laughing so hard. SO HARD that my tummy hurt. 

 

"Why you little kitty! What's that for?!" He tickled me at my sides, my neck, my armpit and everywhere he had access to! I was laughing really hard and I can't breathe. We were rolling on the floor, tickling each other. I got on top of him and pinched his cheeks so hard. I saw his expression which made me laugh for victory.

 

While I was really getting weak because of the laughing, he rolled over and I got under him. He tickled me more and even pinched my nose. I was waving and shoving him with my arms like crazy. He kept on winning and continued tickling me. I needed to breathe, for cheesus's sake! I tried to hold on to something around me so I can fight him back and apparently, I held on his shirt. I was dying of laughter already so I pulled his shirt.

 

I continued doing it, signalling him to stop. He was also laughing at me which made him weaker. I gave all of the remaining strenth I have to pull him down, so I'd get to be on top again. I was shocked with a sudden pair of soft, plump lips on mine. Both of our eyes grew wider and nobody moved a muscle. Everything stopped right there and then. He was staring at me while I was staring at him.

 

What the is happening! My lips! My lips oh god! Take it back! Take that kiss back! I pushed him forward and he stumbled on the floor. I rubbed his kiss off my lips very hard and I saw him at his. 

 

" heavens, Lee Jinki, what did you do that for?! Gross!" I exclaimed, still rubbing my lips, wishing I could erase him as my first kiss.

 

"What?! You're the one who pulled me closer! You wanted to kiss me! Kekeke~" He teased me which made me turn crimson red.  "Strawberries." he muttered while giggling.

 

"W-what?" 

 

"Your lips. It tastes sweet like strawberries." He giggled at me. 

 

I turned even more redder than ever. I covered my face with embarrassment. I don't want to face him anymore. Why the hell did that happen!

 

"Oh you're such a diva, Key! Stop sulking! Don't worry I forgive you!" He joked around, like I was the one in fault.

 

I took my hands away from my face and I glared at him. 

 

"Woah Kitty! I was joking. Let's just forget about it. It's no big deal neh?" He smiled sweetly at me. 

 

He stood up and fixed his uniform's collar. He grabbed me by the hand which made me stand up too. He dragged me out of the school and he started running. 

 

"Let's go! I'm excited to hang-out with you!" he eye-smiled at me and I can't do anything but to follow him. His grip was too tight!

 

 

=flashback=                   "Let's just forget about it. It's no big deal neh?" He smiled sweetly at me. 

 

 

It's a big deal, Lee Jinki! You stole my first kiss!

 

 

Aish! Lee Jinki you are such a big pabo!

 


 

Yay! Hope you liked it. Some OnKey for you guys :o3 But don't worry, JongKey will be coming up really soon! :D

So.. Was the chapter okay? Tell me! :D Comment below, neh?

 

I LOVE YOU!  

xoxo

 

{ So ing happy because SHINee won Triple Crown at Inkigayo! Daebak! SHINee is the best! }