Never-ending

Far away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all returned back to our waiting room and just sat down to take a moment.

Baby Sleek: We’ve never performed in such a large group before, so I accept the evaluation. But if we lose the battle, that’s far more offensive. It will hurt our pride.

Halo: That is why we should go through the steps for our choreography, showing everyone what mistake they would make if they sent us home.

We all stood up and began practicing and changing our clothes to the stage outfit. I danced facing the wall, focusing really hard on not making any mistakes at all. At this point, all of my moves felt like it was all robotic. There were no feelings or expressions to them, just that I had to do them perfectly right or else I would be the reason that our team would lose the group rounds and the reason that we were going to lose overall. I turned around and looked at the other girls and saw all of them working hard as well. I sighed. It hurts my heart to see them concerned for the future of our group in this competition. Working hard like this is not easy. I’m not a believer but I hope to god that we will survive another round.














 

I can’t believe it. I can’t believe this outcome. I put a jacket on and went for a walk outside to clear my mind. It’s the first time in a long while that I have been outside like this. To be honest, it was nice.

Bora: The sky is clear tonight… You can see all of the stars clearly.

I looked up at the sky and watched the stars shining and blinking brightly in the sky. The moon is bigger and brighter than the other stars. Even though the sky was clear and there weren’t a lot of people around, my mind was clouded with a lot of thoughts. I took a deep breath in. Not only was it the first time where I was able to go for a walk freely, but it was also the first time that I was able to gather my thoughts. Especially about the day when I brought Yeni unnie and Chocol unnie home and when Chocol unnie… kissed me. I still remember the look on Yeni unnie’s face when I walked out of Chocol unnie’s room. At first, I thought she was concerned for me and didn’t know how to act it out since she was drunk and also because of her personality since she really hasn’t been the type to show care or feelings to others. Anyway, I thought she was just worried about me because she cared about me as her little sister but now the more I think about it, the more I think there’s something behind her actions.

Bora: Oh~ my stomach is rumbling… I better get to the convenience store to get something to eat.

My t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter