Reunion

Far away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora: I’m not going to wear that.

Funky_y: Come on Bora! You are going to look cute in this!

Lia: Yeah! This outfit is going to suit you so well!

Funky_y unnie, Lia unnie, and some of the other girls stood in front of me, trying to convince me into a silly outfit for the first day of the concert. I shook my head and stood my ground. There was no way that I was going to wear that. The costume in question was a onesie in the character of a puppy. The girls even suggested that I put puppy makeup on to match everything.

Bora: How is that going to suit me? I’m going to look ridiculous in that! No! I’m not going to wear it. I will allow you guys to choose an outfit for me but not something so silly like this.

Bada: I agree with the girls. You are going to look cute in that and all of the fans are going to love it.

Bora: I’m standing my ground. There is no way that I’m going to wear that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bora: What have I gotten myself into?...

I sighed while slumping down in my seat. Mina unnie chuckled and continued to work on my makeup. I had promised myself that I would stand my ground and not give in to peer pressure to wear that silly outfit but in the end… here we are. Me in that silly puppy outfit while Mina unnie was doing my makeup. At least it was only for one day and only during the battles for today but still. Bada unnie and Funky_y unnie walked over to us with a big smile on their faces.

Funky_y: You look so cute, Bora! I knew that outfit was going to fit you so well when I first saw it.

Bada: Really. There is no one else that is going to pull that off other than you.

Bada unnie said with a smirk on her face. I sneered at her but then stopped myself as I realized that I was just going to fuel their teasing even more. I looked at Funky_y unnie for help, who helped me by smacking Bada unnie on her arm for teasing me but I could see her trying not to laugh. I sighed and slumped down in my seat, making them all laugh. As much as it seemed like I hated it right now, I actually kind of enjoyed it. Being in this competition together has made us all closer together, making us like our own little family. Our own little family that I didn’t want to separate from. Not now or ever but the time was ticking by fast. I shouldn’t-

Bora: That is enough unnie! I’m going to look like I was hit by a truck instead of a puppy if you continue with that shadow.

Mina: Alright alright. Just a little more-

Bora: No!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lusher: You know you look really cute.

Lusher who was standing beside me leaned in to whisper. I chuckled and shook my head lightly at her before poking her in the side.

Bora: I could say the same thing for you. Honestly, never in my greatest mind would I have believed that you could get even more pretty than you are right now and here we are. By the way, we can be like a couple today. Like a cat and dog duo since you are known as a kitty cat and I’m… well dressed as a silly puppy with puppy makeup.

Lusher: I would love that.

Lusher giggled and clung to her arms with my arm. We watched and cheered for all of the girls battling today. It reminded me of the first day, we met each other where we battled through blood, sweat, and tears to prove to everyone else that we were better than everyone and look at us now. Being close friends with each other. The spitting energy that was between us during the battles at the start was now changed to friendly energy.

MC: The next battler we have for today is…. Bora from Wolflo and Vessi from Lady Bounce!

Everyone cheered as Vessi unnie and I made our way to the center and the front of the stage. Okay, now I am kind of feeling stupid. Vessi unnie was dressed up so prettily while I looked like a small child on Halloween. You could even compare it to Vessi unnie was my mother who was bringing me out to trick and treat.

MC: Alright, let us start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter