Confession

Far away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chocol: So what do you want to talk about?

The girls invited me inside and we all sat down in the living room. I thanked Chocol unnie as she gave me a glass of water before sitting down beside Yeni unnie.

Bora: There is something that has been bothering me for a while… Do you guys remember the night that I brought the two of you home since you were too drunk to go home on your own?

Yeni unnie looked at me with a knowing look as she kind of seemed to know where all of this was going towards. Chocol unnie just looked between the two of us and nodded, allowing me to continue.

Bora: Chocol unnie, do you remember what happened that night when I put you in bed?

Chocol: No, not clearly…

Bora: So you don’t remember that you kissed me that night?

A surprised look appeared on Chocol unnie’s face as she looked at Yeni unnie and back at me with a sigh. Seems like she can remember the day clearly.

Chocol: I remember it… At first, I wasn’t sure if I really did that, it was only when I made Yeni confirm it to me that I realized that I had messed up… I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable. It wasn’t my intention.

Bora: Are you sure about that? Because a lot of people say that drunk people are just like small kids who can lie and show their truest feelings… you like me, don’t you?

Chocol: I- I- Can I speak with you alone?

Chocol unnie glanced towards Yeni unnie. I nodded at her and we went inside her room before she closed the door after her and held my hands.

Chocol: I do like you Bora, I do. I was worried that you didn’t like me back and that I made you uncomfortable that night, so I just acted like nothing had happened so I wouldn’t be pushing you away. But it seems like I may have just made the situation worse… Are you mad at me for not telling you?

Bora: I’m… not mad… just surprised that you would think of me like that but I also I’m kind of relieved that you told me because now I don’t have to speculate anymore over it.

Chocol: I know and I know that I should have told you sooner than for having for you to get to know it this way but… what do you think? Can I…

Bora: Be my girlfriend? I don’t know unnie… I don’t know my own feelings yet but give me some time and I will give you an answer as soon as possible.

Chocol unnie and let go of my hands and looked down at the ground as she nodded. I felt sad for upsetting her like this but on the other hand, I would not only make her upset but even more sad if I agreed to date her and didn’t return at least the same amount of love to her. It wouldn’t be fair to her.

Bora: Could you perhaps send Yeni unnie in? There is something that I want to talk with her about before continuing to talk to both of you.

Chocol unnie nodded with a small smile and walked out for Yeni unnie to walk in with a nervous look on her face. She kind of looked like a little kid who was worried that she was going to be scolded or something.

Bora: Don’t be so nervous. I’m not going to scold you and I’m not going to be mad at you. I forgive you but the next time something like this happens, don’t accuse me of anything before asking me about it. It doesn’t feel like you are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter