All Couples: When the Girls React to Loser/Bae Bae

Soshibang Songfics

 

Hello!  I wanted to try something new and make these text message conversations between my favorite soshibang couples.  I would like to make clear that these are fake and created by me.  These are not real, people. LOL.  It's all in good fun.

____

                 The five men were extremely excited as they refreshed their videos on YouTube.  They had finally made a comeback for the first time in three years as a whole group, and they were excited to show their fans the rest of their work.  The five of them were at Seunghyun's villa because of their night of alcohol, food, and good company.  Seunghyun was the one with the finest wine, and he was the one who had the most expensive food.  They thought it was an appropriate way of celebrating their launch.  They were going to start their world tour in Seoul soon, and even though they were grateful for the opportunity, they had to admit that they were going to miss their girlfriends.

                  "I need to text Jessica about the new music video.  I wonder if she likes it," Jiyong grinned.

                  The creative geniuses had spent months on their work, and when they decided their concepts, they kept it a secret—even from their girlfriends.

                  Seunghyun informed him, “Yah, don’t call her.  Text her.  They’re all at a meeting.  They’re sure to get in trouble if their phones ring.”

                  “Let’s text them,” Daesung suggested.

                  “Yeah, I’m dying to know their opinions.

____

                  Seungri pulled out his iPhone and began to drafted Seohyun a message. 

______________

Daesung pulled out his phone to see that Tiffany had texted him.

____________

Jiyong's fingers began to type on his phone quickly to get a reaction from his girlfriend.

_______________

Youngbae grinned like a fool to see that Yuri had already texted him.

____________________

Seunghyun heard his phone chime to see Yoona's replies.

                  The five men looked at each other wondering what each other’s girlfriends said about the music videos.  They slowly put down their phones and hid their desire to laugh because of their girlfriends. 

                  “Seohyun loved it,” Seungri broke the silence.

                  Youngbae added, “Yeah, Yuri thought I looked manly.”
                  “Tiffany was touched,” Daesung agreed.

                  “And Sica thought I was fashionable,” Jiyong nodded.

                  Seunghyun grinned, “Yeah…Yoona loved it all.”


Author's Note:  Okay, this was very short, but I had fun doing it.  I hope that you guys had as much fun reading them as when I was making them.  I haven't decided if I'm going to continue to make these text message scenarios or if I'll incorporate these into my other stories.  Thanks.