TopYoon: Mad

Soshibang Songfics

 

Author's Note:  Wooo~ No work or school for me, but Jess had class, so instead of updating Love in Disguise, I thought I'd update this instead.  Thank you for reading my update! ^__^


 

 Song:  Mad

Artist:  Ne-Yo

Couple:  TopYoon


 

 

              “I can’t believe you!” Yoona yelled at the top of her lungs.

                  She forced herself to hold the tears in.  She was so angry—so mad with how Seunghyun was acting.  Seunghyun rolled his eyes and tried to make her face him.  He put his hand on her shoulder, but she quickly brushed it off.

                  “Why can’t you face me?” he asked her.

                  Yoona shouted, “I’ll cry if I do!”

                  They both knew that if she looked at him in the eyes when she was upset, she would end up crying.  She looked down at the floor while continuing to hold in her tears.  Seunghyun sighed deeply and then looked at his wife.

                  They had been married for three whole years.  After their idol days, they got married and moved on to careers in modeling and acting.  Everyone thought that they had the perfect relationship, but like normal married couples, they argued like crazy.  It was like it was an everyday thing for the both of them.

                  “You’re acting as if I cheated on you,” Seunghyun muttered.

                  Yoona turned around and stared him down.  Her glare felt so intense that he even looked away for a few seconds.  She approached him and poked him hard on the chest.

                  “You didn’t go home last night!” Yoona cried out.

                  “I slept over at Seungri’s place!  Call him if you don’t believe me!” Seunghyun defended.

                  Yoona shook her head, “I’m not mad that you didn’t go home last night.  I’m mad that you didn’t bother to call me!  I waited for you last night, and you didn’t even bother to leave me one stinking message telling me to not wait for you!  Do you know what makes it worse?  Yoobin was there and…”

                  “There you go again about Yoobin!” Seunghyun exhaled, “What’s up with you and her?  She’s my friend!”

                  “She’s your friend that admitted to you two weeks before our wedding that she was madly in love with you!” Yoona argued, “Can you at least be considerate of my feelings?”

                  Seunghyun couldn’t believe her.  He had told her over and over again that he never had feelings for Yoobin.  If he did, he wouldn’t have married Yoona.  He would have been with Yoobin, but because he was in love with Yoona, he married Yoona instead.

                  “I don’t love her!” Seunghyun told her.

                  Yoona couldn’t believe him.  She thought he would understand why she felt uncomfortable when Yoobin was there.  Yoobin had confessed her love for him, and something like that didn’t go away just because he was married.  To Yoona, Yoobin was beautiful and because of that, Yoona grew very insecure over the situation.

                  “She loves you,” Yoona said in a cold tone, “It doesn’t change just because you’re married to me.  Why would you stay up all night at Seungri’s when Yoobin slept over there?”

                  “Yoona, we were drunk!  I just fell asleep after I drank a few cans of beer,” Seunghyun explained.

                  Yoona shook her head in disbelief.  She wished he stopped drinking so often.  She walked over to her purse and grabbed her keys that were hanging from a hook on the wall.

                  “Where are you going?” Seunghyun asked in suspicion.

                  “I’m getting away from you!” Yoona yelled at him.

                  Seunghyun walked over to her, held her wrist, and twisted her so that she was facing him.  Yoona looked into his eyes and then looked down at the floor.

                  “Why can’t you trust me?” Seunghyun asked.

                  Yoona answered, “I do trust you, but I wished you would look at it in my perspective.”

                  “Huh?” Seunghyun was bewildered.

                  “What if I slept over at a friend’s house and I didn’t even bother to call you that I wasn’t going to go home?  I drove around at midnight because I was afraid that you were drunk in the streets!  I drove until 2 am!” Yoona exclaimed.

                  “Okay, I may be wrong in that part,” Seunghyun admitted.

                  Yoona shook her head, “No, you don’t understand.  What would you do if you found out that someone from my past that loved me was sleeping under the same roof as me when we were both drunk?  What if Nichkhun, Taecyeon, or Donghae was sleeping under the same roof as me while being drunk?”

                  “That’s not even the case!” Seunghyun disagreed, “You make it sound so bad.”

                  “You don’t understand how I feel!” Yoona shouted.

                  Seunghyun just stared at her.  Why was she always so confusing?  When they were dating, she was never like this.  Of course, she was still the same person with the same personality, beliefs, and attitude, but she was so easily offended.

                  “Why are you so uptight and strict?” Seunghyun asked, “It makes me question if all of this is even worth it!”

                  Yoona’s eyes widened after his last statement.  Did he really mean that?  Seunghyun’s intense stare softened after he saw how his last sentence hurt Yoona.  He didn’t mean it, and he just blurted it out. 

                  “You think our marriage isn’t worth it?” Yoona asked, “Then why are we even together?”

                  “Yoona—,” Seunghyun tried to explain.

                  Yoona interrupted him, “No!  I’m getting out of here!”

                  Without another word, Yoona stormed out of their home and slammed the door behind her.  Seunghyun roared out in frustration as he kicked a nearby stool.  The stool fell to the ground making a loud, crashing noise. 

                  He flopped his body down to a nearby sofa and looked at the ceiling.  How did their marriage get to this?  Did Yoona want a divorce with him?  No, that couldn’t be possible.  She would never do that to him.  She knew how important to she was to him, and without her in his life, he wouldn’t have control.

                  He closed his eyes as a distant memory flashed right through his eyes.  He took a deep breath as he remembered the good times.

______________

                  Seunghyun began to laugh to himself as Yoona pouted and hit him on his shoulder.  She had been practicing her 15-word rap for SNSD’s new song.  After hearing that SNSD was going to perform in New York in English in two popular shows, she had been practicing her rapping lines over and over again.

                  “I didn’t call you here to laugh at me!” she frowned.

                  Seunghyun chuckled, “It’s so cute seeing you like this!  You should be glad they gave you those rapping lines.  You and your members were only trained to rap for two months and you, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Hyoyeon were chosen to have the main rapping lines. If it makes you feel better, I think you’re the best one.”

                  Yoona crossed her arms against her chest and gave him a playful glare.  He was only saying that because she was his girlfriend.  She wished that she were as skilled at rapping as he was.  Of course she didn’t want his deep voice because it wouldn’t attractive on a woman, but she wished she knew more about how he kept his rhythm and control. 

                  “It worries me that I’m not good at it,” Yoona finally confessed, “SNSD is going to be on American television.  If I forget my lines or look like a fool, they’ll laugh at us and it’s going to be my fault.”

                  Seunghyun hugged her to provide her with comfort.  Yoona finally broke into a smile to be at his embrace.

                  “You won’t disappoint anyone,” Seunghyun assured her, “You’re going to make us all proud.  I wish I was able to fly to New York just to watch it, but I can’t.”

                  Yoona nodded, “Yeah, I know.  The fans will be suspicious as to why Big Bang’s TOP wants tickets to the David Letterman Show and Live with Kelly on the days SNSD is going to be there.”

                  “I wish we could tell the fans about us,” Seunghyun pouted.

                  “Now’s not the time,” Yoona giggled, “As far as I know, I don’t want to be hunted down by VIPs.”

_________________________

                  Seunghyun grunted to himself.  Those days were the simple days.  They had been dating for a while during that time, but there were hardly any problems. 

Yoona was so complex to him even though they had known each other for nearly a decade.  She was still a mystery to him, but he knew that he was the one that knew her the best. 

                  He stood up and took a long, deep breath.  He needed to find her before she did something stupid.  She always did something stupid when she was mad.

_________________________

                  Yoona inhaled sharply as she tightened her grip around the metal railing in front of her.  She was in front of a magnificent river.  It was supposed to be beautiful and relaxing, but it didn’t help her relax one bit.  She hated arguing with Seunghyun.  How could the person she loved the most be the one that could cause her the greatest pain?  She looked at her ring around her finger.  A lot of women were jealous that Seunghyun had bought her an extravagant ring.  It was expensive, but Seunghyun had claimed that it was worth every single cent to see that smile on Yoona’s face after he proposed to her years ago.

                  What happened to him?  He used to be so sweet to her.  Did the marriage bore him?  Yoona bit her lip as his last few words to her before she left rang into her ears again.  Did he really think that their marriage wasn’t worth it?

                  Yoona frowned as she clutched her car keys in her palm.  She took one final breath before she went back to her car.

________________________

                  Seunghyun rang the doorbell to Sunny’s house.  Yoona wasn’t at Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, or Seohyun’s homes, so she had to be at Sunny’s place.  Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon were away for work, so their homes were empty.

                  Sunny answered the door right away with a bright smile on her face.  When she saw it was Seunghyun, she automatically began to squeal.  She playfully punched his shoulder and grinned wider.

                  “Yoona already told you, huh?  Did she tell you the news?” Sunny asked.

                  Seunghyun scratched the back of head, “What news?”

                  “That’s she’s preg—,” Sunny froze, “She didn’t tell you yet, huh?”

                  Seunghyun’s eyes widened because of the shock he was experiencing.  Sunny didn’t even finish her statement but he already knew what she was about to say.  Yoona was pregnant, and he had no idea.  Maybe she was planning on telling him, but she didn’t because of the argument they just had. 

                  There was a long moment of silence between Sunny and Seunghyun.  Sunny waved her hands in front of his face, but he didn’t even blink once.

                  The television was blaring through the speakers because of the loud volume.  Because they were both silent, they heard what the news reporter was saying from about twenty feet away.

                  “A pregnant woman was brought to the hospital a few minutes ago due to physical injuries when she was visiting the Han River.  She was rushed by ambulance to a hospital after a mugger tried to take her money and threatened her with a pocketknife,” they both heard those words from a distance. 

                  Sunny immediately frowned as she heard that report.  It scared her even more that Seunghyun looked cautious and alert.  Seunghyun began to pace himself back and forth as he frustratingly brushed his fingers through his hair.

                  “What if it was Yoona?” Seunghyun cried out.

                  Sunny was frozen in her place.  She had never seen Seunghyun this desperate and helpless.  He was at the brink of tears as he imagined a life without Yoona.

                  Sunny then grabbed a hold of his shoulders with both hands and shook him violently.

                  “Seunghyun oppa!” Sunny yelled, “Get a hold of yourself!  What you need to do is go home.  Go home so that you can wash up and get dressed properly.  If that woman was Yoona, then you’re in for a long day.  I’ll call the hospitals in the area and ask if she had been admitted.  I’ll text you if I get anything.  Go now!”

                  Seunghyun ran to his car as fast as he could.  When he got into his car, he drove while breaking numerous traffic laws.  He needed to go home and get dressed for a long day at the hospital.  He was also planning on taking Yoona’s medical files with him when he went to the hospital.

                  After about fifteen minutes of driving, Seunghyun burst into his villa and ran into his bedroom.  He took a bag from the closet and began to stuff numerous things in there like his clothes, his cell phone, his wallet, and his charger. 

                  He then remembered something he absolutely needed.  He needed the scarf that Yoona had knitted for him when they were still dating.  It sounded odd, but he needed it as a form of comfort.  He remembered that he left it in one of the guest bedrooms.  He made his way to the guest bedroom and opened the door.  As soon as he opened the door, he sighed out in relief.  At that moment, he felt his phone vibrate.  After glancing at it, he read it was from Sunny.

 

From:  Lee Sunny

To:  Choi Seunghyun

 

Oppa, I called a hospital and they confirmed that the woman who was attacked by the river was not Yoona.  Thank God it wasn’t her.  Don’t worry too much.

 

                  Seunghyun pocketed his phone and looked at the sight in front of him.  Yoona was laying on her left side facing the wall.  A thick blanket covered her whole body except for her face.  Her eyes were closed as she brought her knees closer to her chest. 

                  He knew that she wasn’t sleeping.  Even though it was getting kind of late, she never slept that early.  She would usually stay past midnight watching her favorite movies and snacking on different types of food.  Seunghyun kicked off his shoes and pushed them to the side.

                  She knew he was there because she could feel his presence.  She shut her eyes tightly and pretended to be asleep.  Hopefully, he would just leave and sleep in the master bedroom.  She had purposely hid in the guest bedroom because that was the last place he would check.  She knew that he would check in her friends’ houses, but he would never look in one of the guest bedrooms. 

                  He positioned himself on the other side of the bed and put the blanket over him.  After turning off the lamplight on the side table, he wrapped his arms around her waist.  In the complete dark, Yoona opened her eyes to feel his embrace again.  There was complete silence between them until Yoona began to sniffle to herself.

                  With his chest pressed against her back, he brought his lips to her ears causing goose bumps to emerge all over her skin.  He took his right hand and interlaced it with her left hand. 

                  “I’m sorry for everything,” Seunghyun whispered in her ear, “I’m a fool, and I know I don’t deserve you.”

                  Yoona continued to cry silently as she heard his voice. 

                  Seunghyun vowed, “I promise I’ll be more considerate of your feelings.  I just realized how wrong it looked to have Yoobin sleeping under the same roof as me when we were both drunk.  I’d probably react ten times worse than you did if I found out you did what I did to you.  I’m sorry.  I can assure you Yoobin and I did nothing, but I know I’m still at fault here.”

                  Yoona remained quiet.  At least he finally understood how she was feeling.  What worried her was what he had told her before she walked out on him.  Did he really mean that?  Was he serious about it?

                  “Do you really think this marriage isn’t worth it?” Yoona finally asked.

                  Seunghyun had been living the perfect bachelor life before Yoona came into the picture.  He went to the biggest parties, he partied with various friends, he had a big social life, and he was the desire of a vast amount of women.  He gave it all up for Yoona.  It worried Yoona that he thought that his old lifestyle was better than his current one.

                  “I didn’t mean it,” he told her, “I was being childish—very stupid.”

                  “But your life before me was so perfect,” Yoona muttered, “I’m just holding you down and tying you down.”

                  He scoffed at the thought, “What I needed was control and you gave me that.  I was a bit too crazy.  I lived a lonely life before, but you fixed that.  How is that holding me down?”

                  Seunghyun began to kiss her shoulder blades over and over again before he rested his cheek against her back.

                  “Don’t you want to tell me something?” he murmured.

                  “No,” Yoona lied.

                  Yoona knew he was smiling because she felt him form a grin against her back.

                  “Do you want a boy or a girl?  Personally, I don’t mind as long as the baby’s healthy, but I want our second baby to be the opposite of our first baby,” Seunghyun stated.

                  Yoona didn’t know why, but she burst into tears.  Seunghyun grew cautious and the lamp.  She was covering her face with her hands as she continued to sob.  Seunghyun tore her hands away from her face and looked at her.

                  “Why are you crying?” he asked her.

                  “After we argued…I thought you were going to want to divorce me, and I thought you wouldn’t accept the baby.  I thought you didn’t want me anymore,” Yoona confessed, “We have been arguing so much lately, and I thought you just wanted me out of your life.”

                  He felt a pang of guilt hit his heart.  He had been acting like a jerk for the past few weeks, but it was mostly due to stress because of all the work that he had.  He gave her a warm back hug as he rested his chin on her neck. 

                  “We may get at each others’ nerves, but I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Seunghyun assured her, “Today, I thought I lost you and the baby.  It felt like I experienced a thousand deaths to imagine my life without you.  Trust me; I would never kick you out of my life because I absolutely need you in my life.”

                  Yoona sniffled, “What if we argue again and it's worse than the one we just had?”

                  “I’m sure that we’ll be okay,” Seunghyun smiled, “as long as we don’t go to bed mad at each other.”

 


 

Author's Note (again):  I hope that you liked it! :D

This one-shot wasn't really based on the music video (You should watch it if you haven't.  I was practically screaming at the end because of my sadness).  

Btw, does anyone have any suggestions to songs that I should base my next one-shot on?  It needs to have a strong storyline in the song.  Or just any songs that I should listen to? :)