SeoRi: Bad Boy

Soshibang Songfics

 

Song:  Bad Boy by Big Bang

Couple:  Seungri and Seohyun

 



 

           

            She angrily slammed the door before she plopped on her large bed.  Tears streamed down her cheeks as her phone began to vibrate.  She looked at the screen to her iPhone and saw that it was her boyfriend again.  Her stupid boyfriend that always made her cry was calling again.  She forwarded it and set the phone down.  She was glad that everyone else was out of the house because they were busy.  She didn’t want anyone to see her cry.

            Seohyun didn’t know how she got into a relationship with him.  They had been together for more than a year, and he had made her cry numerous times.  She went under the covers as she hugged a pillow.  Her tears stained the pillow as she continued to sob to herself.

            Seohyun was a member of one of the top girl bands in Asia.  She was the mature maknae that everyone adored.  She was the idol that balanced her academics and career the best.  She was the woman that SONEs looked up to for manners and formalities.  How did a good girl like her fall in love with a bad boy like Seungri?

            The phone rang loudly again as she grunted to herself.  She was fed up with everything that he had put her through.  He was the maknae of the most popular boy group in South Korea, Big Bang, but he was also her boyfriend.  Seohyun felt that he always took her for granted.  He always put his Big Bang duties before her.  She angrily took the phone and hid it under the pillow.  She took out her MacBook and began to look through her Facebook.  She needed to get her mind off of him.  As soon as she logged in, she received an instant message.

 

Seungri:  Baby, I’m really sorry.  I totally forgot about our date.  We had another late night practice and I lost track of time.  Please forgive me?

            Seohyun stared at those words for about two minutes.  He was asking for her forgiveness again.  He was unbelievable.  She would have not been angry with him if what he said were actually true.  Seohyun’s friends, Sohee and Sunye, went to a random club and texted Seohyun asking why Seungri was there.  According to the video that Sunye had sent Seohyun, Seungri was dancing crazily on top of a table as he held a beer in his hand.  Seohyun pulled her laptop in closer as she began to type quickly.

 

Seohyun:  No, we’re over now.  I’m tired of being taking for granted.  A woman like me does not belong with a bad boy.

 

            Before Seungri could even reply, Seohyun logged off.  She didn’t want to argue with him especially if it was online.  Seohyun closed her laptop and pressed her cheek against the soft pillow.  As she pressed her legs closer to her chest, she frowned as tears began to flow out of her eyes again.

            “He didn’t even remember today was my birthday,” Seohyun whispered to herself.

____________________

 

            “, she broke up with me!” Seungri yelled out.

            They were all in the YG building.  The five men were relaxing in a television room.  Seungri, Jiyong, and Young Bae had just returned from the club.  Seungri had his eyes glued onto the screen while Young Bae and Jiyong slouched down on the couch.  Jiyong and Young Bae were extremely tired from trying to calm the maknae down while they were in the club.  He was just so crazy; Young Bae and Jiyong vowed to never go to a club with Seungri again.

            “Gee, I wonder why she would do that,” Seunghyun said sarcastically.

            Seunghyun was writing down lyrics for a new song that he was hoping to release as a solo song.  Seungri analyzed his expression as he suddenly threw a pillow at Seunghyun’s face.

            “Hyung, you changed.  You used to be a bad boy.  I used to look up to you,” Seungri joked, “And now you’re a lover boy.  I can’t believe Yoona did this to you.  I bet that song is for her, huh?”

            “You bet it is,” Seunghyun confirmed, “And I don’t know why you’re wondering why Seohyun broke up with you.  You don’t even look a bit worried.  It’s as if you don’t give a damn that the woman you love broke up with you.”

            Jiyong began to play the guitar while Young Bae hummed to himself.  Daesung was laying on his belly while he continued to text Sooyoung.  Seungri looked at them and shook his head with shame.  They were all bad boys at one point in time.  Even Young Bae had his moments, but now they were all lovesick men.

            “I’m sure she’ll call me tomorrow,” Seungri argued, “She really loves me and I don’t think she would want to break it off for too long.  I’ll just give her some space to think about it and she’ll come back to me.  That’s how it works, right?”

            Daesung sighed to know that Seungri was still the same old person.  He still took the woman he loved for granted.

            “That’s how most women are,” Daesung said, “The women in your past did that you because you needed you for something.  They needed you for popularity or money.  Now that you found a woman that is different, I think you need to question if she actually needs you.  Seohyun is really smart.  I don’t think she needs you; it’s more like you need her.  The only reason why she stayed with you was because she loved you, but you weren’t returning it, so she probably quit on you.”

            “Hyung, shut up!” Seungri shouted.

            Young Bae sided with Daesung, “I have to agree with Daesung.  Seohyun has put up with you for over a year.  Maybe she realized that what you do to her isn’t worth it.  Maybe she figured that she couldn’t change a bad boy into a man.”

            “She never broke up with you in the past.  This is her first time breaking up with you,” Jiyong added, “You should take this seriously because someone might try to steal her away.  Jessica told me a few weeks ago that she saw Kyuhyun and Yonghwa try to flirt with her on different occasions.  What if someone steals her away from you?  You just can’t wait for her to come crawling back to you.  Remember that she isn’t like one of those other girls.”

            Seungri didn’t look a bit bothered despite his friends’ efforts to make him concerned.  Young Bae and Jiyong thought that Seungri was just being a straight up jerk while Daesung and Seunghyun believed that Seohyun was just being too nice on him.  Seungri rested his feet on top of the coffee table as he rested his hands behind his head.

            “I’m sure she’ll call in the morning,” Seungri repeated.

            Young Bae shook his head disapprovingly and Daesung let out a deep sigh.  Seungri the television and then saw Seunghyun and Young Bae stand up.  Seungri sat up and wondered why his hyungs were getting ready to leave.  Young Bae was putting his jacket on while Seunghyun was looking for his car keys.

            “Where are you guys going?” Seungri questioned.

            Before they could answer, they heard a knock on the door.  Seungri peeked through the entrance with hopes that it would be Seohyun, but he was wrong.  It was Bom, Chaerin, Yoona, and Yuri.  It seemed as if Yoona and Yuri had just visited and Chaerin and Bom were nice enough to lead them to where the boys were.

            “Thank you for bringing them here,” Young Bae smiled at Chaerin and Bom.

            Bom had a bowl of corn in her hands as she simply nodded after taking another spoonful into .  Chaerin waved at her seniors and then made an exit with Bom after the two women hugged the two SNSD members.

            Seungri understood why Seunghyun and Young Bae were leaving.  They were probably going to go on a date with their girlfriends.  Seungri then grew interest in the bunch of balloons that Yuri was holding.  Yoona was also holding a big box.  Seungri walked closer to Yoona and saw that it said Happy Birthday on it.

            “We took a taxi here as you told us, jagiya,” Yuri told Young Bae, “Let’s go and surprise the birthday girl now.”

            Seungri was still clueless as the gears in his brain began to grind against each other.  He couldn’t figure out what was wrong.  He felt as if there was something terribly wrong.  It bothered him so much that he was even balling up his fist together in confusion.

            “Whose birthday is it?” Seungri asked.

            Yoona gasped loudly as the boys looked down in shame.  They would have never guessed that he would have forgotten Seohyun’s birthday.  Yuri grew disappointed that he forgot.  She knew that Seohyun was probably upset right now.  Yuri sighed loudly as she gave Seungri a direct frown.

            “You’ve been my friend for several years, but you’re too much, Seungri,” Yuri lectured, “You’re never there for Seohyun.  She’s at home crying, huh?  Why won’t you chase her?  You might lose her!”

            “What are you talking about?” Seungri investigated.

            Yoona suddenly slapped him in the back of his head hoping that some sense would be knocked into him.  Seungri exaggerated the pain and winced at the low impact hit.  Seunghyun and Jiyong rolled their eyes at the maknae’s overreaction.

            “It’s Seohyun’s birthday today.  We’re throwing her a party on Saturday because most of the members are busy today.  How can you forget your own girlfriend’s birthday?” Yoona snapped.

            “I can’t believe this!” Seungri yelled, “How can I be so stupid?”

            Yuri nodded, “You are stupid.  She had been so good to you, but you always take her for granted.”

            Seungri felt shame in his own self as he grunted to himself.  He hated how he always hurt her.  His heart felt guilty while his brain told him that what he did was not wrong.  How could have he forgotten that it was her birthday?  She was so excited about their dinner plans, but he just ignored them.  He quickly grabbed his car keys after he put on his jacket.  He needed to fix things up.

______________________

 

            The tires to Seungri’s car screeched against the pavement to the front of SNSD’s dorm.  He quickly jogged to the entrance to their dorm with a bouquet of red roses in one hand.  He felt nervous at how Seohyun would react.  He was afraid that she would be crying.  Even though he had done many hurtful things to her, he couldn’t stand it when she cried.  He gently knocked on the door as he waited anxiously.

            “Oppa, just wait there while I get the door!  I think my unnies are home now because—,” Seohyun said as she flung the door open.

            Seungri was shaken at the assumption that he made.  He heard another man’s voice in the dorm.  Seohyun eyes widened to see Seungri in front of her with a bouquet of roses.  The smile on Seungri’s face slowly faded as his heart began to break slowly.  Why was there another man with her?  Why was she alone with another man?  His jaw locked as he squeezed the roses and dropped them on the floor.  Seohyun sensed that he was going to have an outburst, so she quickly stepped outside and shut the door behind her.

            “How dare you?  Seohyun, how can you have another man in there with you?” Seungri scowled, “How can you move on so quickly?  You broke up with me an hour ago!  How can you move on that fast?”

            “Don’t make any assumptions,” Seohyun replied as she crossed her arms.

            Seungri stomped on the roses as he looked at her with disbelief.  It was as if she didn’t care.  He put his hands on her shoulders as she shrugged them away.

            “Don’t touch me, Seungri,” Seohyun shook her head, “We’re not together anymore.  I’m tired of you playing with me.  I just need space away from you.”

            “It’s Yonghwa, huh?” Seungri asked.

            Seohyun questioned, “What are you talking about?”

            “Yonghwa is the man that’s in your dorm, huh?”

            Seohyun looked down and then looked at Seungri.

            “Yes, he is in my dorm, but he only went here to talk to me,” Seohyun nodded, “I know you’re thinking wrong.  He’s just a friend.”

            “Yeah, that’s what they all say!” Seungri cried out.

            A frown appeared on Seohyun’s face as she crossed her arms with dismay.  Who was he to be mad at her?  Seohyun’s eyes made contact with his eyes and saw the sadness that had filled his eyes.  Seohyun immediately broke eye contact with her and cleared .

            “You really don’t have a right to be mad at me.  We’re not together anymore, and to top that, you forgot that it was my birthday.  Instead, you went clubbing!” Seohyun argued.

            Seungri admitted, “Okay, I admit that I lied, okay?  I just didn’t want to hurt you!”

            “Then stop doing things that will hurt me!” Seohyun shouted.

            “I’m sorry,” Seungri looked at the floor.

            Seohyun muttered, “I’m tired of being your doormat.  I can’t handle it anymore.  Unless you change and you prove it to me, I can’t take you back.”

            Without another word, Seohyun closed the door.  Seungri’s eyes filled with tears as he stepped on the bouquet of roses on the floor.

____________________

 

            “Yah, maknae!” Young Bae yelled, “Are you listening to me?”

            Seungri was lounging on a couch in the dorm as he thought about Seohyun.  He didn’t know why, but he couldn’t stop thinking about her.  He returned to his dorm as soon as Seohyun had rejected him.  He never thought that she would do that to him.  She was never the type to break a heart.

            “What was it hyung?” Seungri asked.

            “Did you take my shirt?” Young Bae asked, “Jiyong asked me if you were the one that wore his gold necklace.  Seungri, what’s wrong with you?  Is it about Seohyun?”

            Of course it had to be about Seohyun.  They had just broken up after being together for more than a year.  Seungri usually didn’t care when a girl broke up with him.  He would usually just brush it off and move on to another girl, but he just couldn’t stop thinking about Seohyun. 

            “It probably is about Seohyun,” Seunghyun answered, “For the first time, he had his heart broken.”

            “Shut up!” Seungri exclaimed, “I’m confused as it is!”

            Young Bae and Seunghyun looked at Seungri.  The look on his face looked concentrated yet hurt at the same time.  Seungri suddenly stood up from the couch and took off his leather jacket.  Seunghyun raised his eyebrow with curiosity as Seungri took his phone.

            “What are you doing?” Seunghyun questioned.

            Seungri answered, “I’m going to stop being a bad boy.  She told me that a woman like her does not belong with a bad boy.  I’m going to delete all of the numbers of those girls that are always trying to flirt with me.  I will stop clubbing.  I will be there for her from now on.”

            Young Bae and Seunghyun had never seen Seungri like that.  He was never really passionate about anyone other than the group members and family.  It was nice to see him change from a selfish boy to a caring man.

            “I always told myself that I can’t change, but I’ll force myself to if I have to.  Seohyun is worth is,” he said as he went into his bedroom.

            Seunghyun walked over to the entrance to his bedroom and leaned against the wooden doorframe.  Young Bae joined him as they both watched the maknae go through his closet searching for the best looking outfit he had.

            “How are you going to get her to take you back?” Young Bae asked, “Yuri told me that she doesn’t want to get back to you.”

            “I know,” Seungri breathed, “But I’m in love with her.  I’ll do whatever it takes.  I’ll even make a fool out of myself on national television if I have to.”

            A smile finally appeared on Seunghyun and Young Bae’s face.  The transformation that they had been waiting for had finally taken place.  Seungri was finally going to put Seohyun as a top priority in his life.

            “Let’s get dressed!” Young Bae cried out with excitement.

            “Yeah!” Seunghyun agreed, “I want to see if Seungri can make Seohyun get back with him!  Young Bae, call Jiyong and Daesung!  Tell Daesung to bring his camcorder!”

            Young Bae added, “This is history in the making!  Lee Seunghyun will finally make a fool out of himself for a woman!”