Episode Four: I'm Like T.T! Just Like T.T!

Killing Cliché (with Jake from ENHYPEN and Huening Bahiyyih from Kep1er)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bianca took her mother’s advice and pretty much didn’t mention a lot about Jake. And for some reason, she had been avoiding Bahiyyih as well. As strange as it might sound, the girl wanted to move on, but she couldn’t. She thought that Jake was the right one for her.

It was while she was sitting alone…again…when she saw Yang Jungwon again. But she then frowned. Jungwon softly smiled.

“Sad again, aren’t we?” he asked.

Bianca only nodded her head without saying a single word. She did not want to tell anyone what she was feeling. But she also did not want to hurt Bahiyyih’s feelings as well!

“It’s a struggle,” said Jungwon, “But those things are sometimes easy to get through, even if your partner is cold-hearted but still a little soft. Sometimes I get jealous when Nishimura Riki leaves Korea to go to Japan for the rest of the Summer. But that was easy to get through, because I knew it was almost time for me to go there too.”

Bianca knew that Jungwon was trying to cheer her up. What he was trying to say is even though Bahiyyih and Jake are supposedly together, Bianca will begin dating one day and it takes time for the right guy to come. But this made her completely frustrated.

“But I don’t understand! How is it that Jake is into her and not me?!”

“Cause he probably thinks that she looks older than you, even though she is a freshman? Sort of?” Jungwon laughed nervously.

Bianca Scowled.

“Oh, you!!” shouted Bianca.

For the remainder of lunchtime, Bianca shouted and cursed at Jungwon, for not letting her know about Jake’s reason for liking Bahiyyih. Somehow, both Bahiyyih and Jake were standing right where Jungwon and Bianca were at.

After the fight, Bianca stormed away to Kim Namjoon’s classroom.

“Your girlfriend is mad at you, I’m guessing?” asked Jake, crossing his arms.

“Yup,” said Jungwon, “She is not happy that I told her I’m going to Japan this Summer.”

The next day, Jake and Bahiyyih were walking together down the locker room. But then, the students were rumoring about their relationship. How were they going to tell them the truth? How were they going to tell Bianca the truth?

Bianca passed by, but ignored the two that were right in front of her. This was how angry she was at the two.

During Namjoon’s class, Bianca was already busy doing her work. Usually at this time, she would daydream about Jake. But even Namjoon was concerned about the relationship between her and Jake. That was the problem: she and Jake are not at all in a relationship!

“I take it that my advice didn’t work yet?” asked Namjoon, sitting right beside Bianca.

“I’m waiting for it to function. It’s taking a while, though.”

Namjoon sighed, “I see. Well, it’s either waiting a bit more, or maybe just…move on.”

Bianca rolled her eyes.

“That’s what I’m trying to do,” she said, “I’m trying to move on. But there is something inside of me that is just not letting me!”

“Could it be that Jake is hard to let go?”

“Why is it always Jake?”

Namjoon chuckled when Bianca reacted.

“You know,” he said, “I used to act like that a lot when I was younger. My mom would always tease me about having a crush and falling in love. In a good way. And when I was in high school, I would have a crush on this classmate in my grade. She was pretty and nice. But sadly, she was bullied a lot. She was the only foreigner in school and no one would appreciate it. Everyday when those mean kids stepped in I would tell them to leave them alone, and that she was my friend. And that was how it had been. To this day, she is still my girlfriend.”

“You know, you do share lots of personal things,” said Bianca, cringing at Namjoon's story.

“I tend to be open about these things. I’m already twenty-eight and I feel like I’m still in college.”

“I’m fifteen and I feel like I’m still ten.”

“You know, that’s what happens. You’re getting a lot older, but you feel younger by the day. It’s actually good to feel young. You have fun that way.”

“But for some reason…I just feel like my childhood got ruined.”

“Why would it be ruined?”

Bianca didn’t answer after that. She did not want to tell him about the incidents in the SIJH. It would just make her feel sick to the stomach.

“When we moved to Korea,” she said, “I thought I was going to have a new life here. But then, when I was put in school, I felt as if the schools were a joke. This is what I don’t like about Korea. The traditional culture I could bear, but the modern culture is just too much and I believe, as a foreigner, there is a need to adjust to some of the laws. Including the schools’ curriculum.”

“I know how you feel,” said Namjoon, “To be the bearer of good news, however, there are going to be some changes in the schools’ curriculum. They will be more carefree, but still a little strict, and there were matters, like you mentioned, that needed to be adjusted a little. So actually, there could be a bit of hope for this country.”

Bianca then seemed to smile.


*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Bianca was still saddened. The thought of Jake with another girl was unsatisfying to hear and see. To her it’s a sign of one trying to mess with her heart. She did not want to end up with a playboy.

No one can mess with me! Not even Jake or Bahiyyih! No one is allowed to play with my delicate feelings!

But then, Jungwon caught Bianca mumbling about their relationship. He then snickered.

“Still mad about Jake, huh?” he taunted.

Bianca scowled and said, “How do people even know that I am even crushing on him? I’m not! Certainly, he doesn’t even know I exist!”

Jake suddenly turned at the two. Bianca noticed. She then scowled at Jungwon.

“I’ll leave you to it, then!” she hissed.

And then, she stormed away. Jake then advanced to his friend. He then put his hands on his hips.

“What was that about?” he confronted Jungwon, “Why does she still think I’m in some sort of relationship with my own cousin?”

“I don’t know,” said Jungwon, “She

Please log in to read the full chapter