CHAPTER 5

Walk of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi was bored.

 

 

Karina, Winter and Yeri were off to school early in the morning so when she woke up, they're already gone. Her head was still thumping. She really hates alcohol.

 

 

She didn't even know how she got on her bed. Surely she didn't dropped off of the ground after she grew unconscious because there's no hint of wound or pain in her body.

 

 

"Gigi! Are you feeling well now?.." Her grandpa welcomed her in the dining table.

 

 

 

"Yes pops, I'm fine now.." She assured him.

 

 

 

"Oh that's nice to hear, luckily Jongin caught you quickly before you even reached the ground--"

 

 

 

"What?.. So he's the one who brought me to my room?"

 

 

 

"He's a good guy Gigi, besides... your cousins guided him all the way to your room. He just put you to bed and then he quickly left."

 

 

 

She felt ashamed because she seems like thinking of Jongin as a bad person when in fact he brought her to her room all the way from the garden. Imagine how far it was, and to think that she's being carried by the man. He must've been tired because of her weight.

 

 

 

"Uh, maybe.. I can thank him grandpops, do you have his number?" Seulgi asked while sipping her coffee.

 

 

"I have his business number, but.. you shouldn't thank him through phone call. Meet him in person to express your gratitude." She don't know if his grandpops was playing cupid right now but he has a point.

 

 

Besides, they need to talk about their setup.

 

 

 

"Uh.. Hello? Could this phone call be directed to Mr. Kim Jongin?" Seulgi asked politely.

 

 

She was greeted by a cheerful voice from the other line. Must be a secretary of Jongin's company.

 

 

"May I know the surname ma'am? Mr. Kim was asking for identification."

 

 

 

"Uh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter