CHAPTER 1

Walk of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The plane landed at the private airport of the Baes. The most powerful and influential family in Korea. They are one of the most respected elite in the country. Even outside Korea, they have managed to venture and expand their businesses.

 

 

 

The current elder of the Bae was the famous Bae Dongju, blessed with four children who serves as the foundation of the chains of businesses that the Baes have. His wife passed away three years ago so his joy revolves around his granddaughters.

 

 

 

"Seulgi unnie! Have you read my message? Omooo...." Winter Yoo squeeled as she saw her cousin entering the main door, carrying her luggage. 

 

 

"Winter, why are you still awake?" Seulgi was more shocked upon seeing her youngest cousin on the staircase, with her pajamas on and favorite teddy bear. 

 

 

It was half past 2 when they reached the grand mansion. She was picked up by their van from the airport and napped her way through the mansion. 

 

 

"Joohyun unnie told us that you'll be here by dawn, and I sleep the whole afternoon so that I'll be awake by now." Winter enveloped Seulgi with a tight hug. "I miss you so much, Seulgi unnie!" 

 

 

"Me too, my favorite Winter! Where's your twin?" Seulgi asked while she signalled the maid to put all of her shopping bags to the small living room. 

 

 

Seulgi went for a quick shopping spree after her photoshoot last night. Vintage watch for his grandpops. Vintage pen for Joohyun. New recipe book for Seungwan. Newly launched pair of earrings for Sooyoung. As for their youngest cousins, Yeri, she got her the set of skin care that she's always babbling about. For Karina, she bought her new set of sketch pads and different set of color highlighter, she even got her some sample textile for inspiration. For the youngest, Winter, she bought her a pair of chanel pajamas and newly launched perfume. 

 

 

"Karina was still asleep, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter