CHAPTER 3

Walk of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Your granddaughters are indeed beautiful! You're so blessed Dongju!" The woman in her late sixties praised the Bae ladies seated across the dining table. Kim Yongja, together with some of the member of Kim Clan, were seated on the other side of the table. 

 

 

 

Kim Jaemin, the youngest grandson was seated beside his brother, Kim Jeno. Beside Mrs. Yongja was her eldest grandson, Kim Jongin. Seated across the vacant seat. 

 

 

"Where else could they inherit that trait? It's just from me!..." Bae Dongju's remark earned a laughter from some of those in the table. 

 

 

 

"Is that true, ladies?" Mrs. Yongja asked that earned a different playful remark from the six of them. 

 

 

Seulgi was still missing. She's currently rushing her way towards the dining table. 

 

 

"Oh, do you still have a beautiful granddaughter on her way here Dongju?" Asked by Mrs. Yongja when she saw the vacant seat in between Joohyun and Seungwan. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I had to take up a call." Seulgi's apologetic voice was heard as she made her way to the vacant seat. 

 

 

 

"The model?.." Jaemin blurted out to Jeno. 

 

 

 

"Here's the missing goddess. See, she's also beautiful like me..." Bae Dongju cheerfully said. 

 

 

"Omo..see, she's also pretty!" Mrs. Yongja gave Seulgi and adoring look that made her smile a little. 

 

 

 

"Let's eat now.." Dongju signalled the maids to start serving the food, while Seulgi was gazing her eyes throughout the whole table. 

 

 

Especially to the guy across her seat. He has a bleached hair and there's a specs residing at the tip of his aristocratic nose. 

 

 

Who are these people? She thought. 

 

 

She was long gone in the business world. Although never did she try but she have some backgrounds about everything regarding their businesses and key personnel. 

 

 

The guy across him was silent and his gaze was focus on the wine being served in his glass. Before he could even switched his gaze to Seulgi, she immediately turned her look towards the two boy seated beside him. 

 

 

The other one was already looking at her so she gave him a small smile. While the other boy was stealing glances towards her younger cousin, Karina. 

 

 

"Joo, don't you think those two boys were the same age with the twin?" Seulgi playfully asked Joohyun. 

 

 

"Possible... Why?" Joohyun asked while sipping her glass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter