CHAPTER 2

Walk of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It wasn't just a usual day in the grand mansion of Bae Clan. The maids and chefs were all early in their designated spot. It's a once in a lifetime gathering of the seven goddesses of the Bae family.

 

 

Bae Joohyun, the eldest among the seven reached the mansion at exactly 9 am. Wearing her corporate attire while talking with her phone, she ascended the staircase to greet her grandpops and check on her cousins. Especially her youngest sister, Bae Yeri, who's still in her deep slumber.

 

 

"Yeri-ah, wake up already. Make sure you'll be prepared before your Seulgi unnie woke up, she's more tired than you..."

 

 

 

"Joohyun-unnie! Seulgi unnie's here already?!" Yeri was like a dead person who quickly rise up as soon as she heard her sister's words.

 

 

Seulgi unnie just mean one thing for her... It means she has new gifts.

 

 

"Uh-huh, so you better wash off before your Sooyoung unnie open your gifts."

 

 

 

"Andwaeeee!"

 

 

 

"Good morning unnie!" Yoo Karina greeted Joohyun as she got off from the door across the room of Yeri.

 

 

The twin sister of Winter. Karina was taking up fashion design because she's talented upon sketching new design of clothes.

 

 

 

"Hello, Riri! There are shopping bags in the living room. Go check yours.."

 

 

 

"Omo! Seulgi unnie's here already?" Karina quickly ran down the stairs not waiting for Joohyun's answer.

 

 

 

Joohyun just shakes her head while knocking off to Winter's door. 

 

 

"Minjeong ah, wake up now." 

 

 

"Neehh, unnie..." Winter responded quickly. 

 

 

 

Joohyun went towards the door at the end of the second floor. Seulgi's room. 

 

 

"Gigi.." She quietly knocked off before twisting the door knob open. 

 

 

 

"Joohyun unnie!" Seulgi greeted Joohyun with aa warm smile on her face before rushing to gave her a tight hug. "You're totally my savior unnie! Did you know I forgot this specific day... until grandpops called me yesterday." 

 

 

 

"Aigoo...you didn't tell him that you forgot did you? You're gonna make him sad." Joohyun gave her a knowing look while Seulgi clung her arm towards her and started navigating their way down the stairs. 

 

 

"Anniya.. I did not! I asked him for the private plane and thanks to you, you already suggested the idea... That's why I have gift for you." Seulgi proudly stated that made Joohyun shook her head. 

 

 

"Yahh, Sooyoung unnie! That's mine!" 

 

 

"Anniya, there's no name here..." 

 

 

"Omoo, this is the newly published book of chef Gordon. Ottokee!" 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung unnie!! That's not even the skin care brand that you use!" 

 

 

 

The living room was filled up with high key screaming and rambling. Yeri was still rummaging through the paper bags on the floor, finding her gift but it's nowhere to be found. 

 

 

"Seulgi unnie!..." Joy went to hide upon Seulgi and Joohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter