CHAPTER 4

Walk of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So.. You're going to be my husband?.. and we're getting married?" Seulgi blurted out while the thought of marriage was still processing in her mind.

 

 

She was left alone with Jongin in their garden. While the adults are talking about business and their possible setup. Seulgi was told to spend time with Jongin so that they will start to get to know each other. While Joohyun was off to another business meeting, Seungwan initiated to look after the two young Kims, Jeno and Jaemin together with the rest of the Baes.

 

 

 

"Why? We can't!.." She blurted out again that made Jongin grinned a little. 

 

 

 

"Why not?" He teased. 

 

 

 

"We don't know each other! We don't even share the same feelings called love!.." Seulgi defensively said. There was a hint of panic in her voice, as she know she can't be married. 

 

 

Being married means lying low in the spotlife. Her private life will be prone to media. They will surely dig her personal life up to the bottom just to earn money. She surely knows that her background being publicized would really earn profit. 

 

 

 

"That's why they told us to spend time with each other right?" Jongin playfully asked. 

 

 

Seulgi squinted her eyes while crossing her arms. She's feeling a bit dizzy, because of the red wine. One thing is for sure... She don't really drink alcoholic beverages because of her low tolerance. But right now, she's fighting the urge to sleep and babble any weird things in front of Jongin. 

 

 

"Are you being serious right now? What's your deal? You seem like you won't settle for marriage at your age.." 

 

 

 

"Aw, I'm serious. You sound judgemental huh." Jongin replied that earned a gasped from Seulgi. 

 

 

 

 

"No! That's not what I mean.... It's just that, I don't think I'll be able to fully support you as a wife material. I'm not into business.. you know." Seulgi started sincerely. 

 

 

Jongin fixed his stance while he gaze throughout the garden. He was fascinated by the landscaping. Even the group of flowers in every flower boxes, it was planted in a detailed manner and neatly arranged. 

 

 

"Well..it was an arrangement by our parents. We need to follow them, right?" Jongin stated while intently looking at her. 

 

 

 

"Uh, I believe there's still a way! I'll ask grandpops a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter