Made For Each Other (Sunggyu ♥ Eve)

이제는 널 Shot! One Shots! ;; Status: Open and Accepting Requests

Made For Each Other

By Forever-Beast

Requested by Kissesmissed
 

Eve sighed heavily as she stared at the newspaper, opened up on the job advertisement page which lay in front of her. She desperately needed a job after she had secretly used her appa’s credit card to pay for a ticket to Infinite’s concert which they had unfortunately found out. She honestly thought that her life would’ve ceased to exist but her parents just told her to find and job and pay them back.

She held a red marker in her right hand and leaned her face against her left palm, crossing out the jobs that she did not have the qualifications for and circling those which sounded interesting.

In around 20 mins, she was left with two options; A Cleaning Service called ‘Squeaky Clean’ and a tutoring centre, ‘A+ Tutoring’.  She wasn’t so keen on the latter because math was not her favourite subject so she decided to go with the first option.

The ad read:

Do you have a passion for cleaning?
If so, please call today at 140xxx!
Call ‘Squeaky Clean’ today as we are always here to clean away our client’s cleaning needs!

 

I dialed in the number and within 3 rings I heard an ahjumma say, “Yoboseyo, Squeaky Clean Cleaning Service Speaking. How many I help you?”

“Annyong haseyo, Eve imnida! I was hoping to apply for the job that was mentioned in the newspaper today,” she said with a cheery tone.

The ahjumma then replied happily, “Ah you should’ve said so earlier! Please come by to the store later today! I’ll be expecting you!”

The ahjumma told me the address and she headed off later in the afternoon.

 

Eve came out of the store soon after to head off to my first job in this uniform. She had given her the address to a house that she was meant to clean up in 2 hours. Eve had no idea at all about whose house it was going to be at. They did not even give a name.

The ahjumma’s husband drove me to the house in a van which held their logo and with a picture of a sponge and bubbles. Eve walked out of the van taking a few pieces of cleaning equipment; mop, sponges, cloths and various cleaning liquids.

The van drove off soon after and she rang the doorbell. When someone had opened the door, she bowed down, smiled and said, “Annyong haseyo! Eve from Squeaky Clean Cleaning Services imnida!”

Eve looked up to see a handsome guy that looked really similar to Infinite’s Myungsoo.

“Ah… We’ve been expecting you,” he said with an un-amused tone.  He opened the wider for her to get through.

“Kamsahamnida,” she said as she stepped inside the house. The house… there was only two words to explain it. Mess.  Everywhere.

There were clothes everywhere, dinner from two weeks ago lying around in the corner of the room, dust on the surface of the table and not to mention, a stench the definitely smelt of boys who had been playing sport and hadn’t taken a shower.

Eve couldn’t see anyone else in the dorm and the guy who looked like Myungsoo had gone off into his room and went to do his own thing.

She sighed and was beginning to wonder how long it would actually take to clean the entire dorm and whether she was allowed to have an extension with the time limit.

She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts before she put on a pair of gloves and started chucking rubbish in some large, black garbage bags that she had brought with her.

She looked at the clock on the wall of the living room as it ticked away quickly. Eve began to grow increasingly worried as time passed but this all changed when she heard the front door open and a horde of boys rushed in.

She stared at them, forgetting her job when she slowly came to a realization that the guy who looked like Myungsoo and had opened the door. It was actually Kim Myungsoo of Infinite and this place that she was cleaning right now was Infinite’s dorm.

“Hyungg~ Buy us some fried chicken!” begged Sungyeol.

“Yeah hyung! I’m starving!” said Sungjong.

“Yah yah! I’m not made of money you know!”  answered Sunggyu with annoyance.

Eve stared at them for a good 2 minutes without them even noticing she was there. She started feeling dizzy and lightheaded.

This was until someone came up behind me and lifted up the hem of her dress and started giggling. Eve blushed and turned to see who it was, finding that Hoya and Sungyeol were the culprits.

They hi-fived each other before Eve collapsed with a loud thud to the floor.

 

The next thing, she found herself lying on someone’s bed and a soft yet sweet voice singing, barely audibly.

She snuggled within the covers as she listened to him sing, “Please don‘t stay in my heart once you‘re gone. Ajikdo naega neol weonhajanha”

It was her favourite song, by her favourite Infinite member, Kim Sunggyu. Eve couldn’t believe that she was hearing a live performance for free and up so close.

Before she knew it, the song was finishing but it slowly became increasingly louder. He sat on the bed and said to her, “Yah, I know you’re awake.”

Eve felt shocked and didn’t move nor answer him.

“You know that if it’s your job to “clean away your client’s cleaning needs”, you shouldn’t cause more problems and be a nuisance to your clients,” he said with a stern and matter-of-fact tone.

She shivered from fright. She was scared to be here and wished she had chosen to work at A+ Tutoring instead. He pulled off the blankets and stared at Eve intensely before he walked off.

Just when he nearly walked out of the door, he said this, “Finish your job quickly and leave.”

She went from being extremely happy to being extremely scared and worried within a few minutes.

She stared at the door for a few moments before she blushed and came to the realization about how close Kim Sunggyu was to her. Although somehow she wished she wasn’t since he was such a jerk.

She got out of the bed, with the thought of whose bed it was when she noticed a few items from the episodes of Sesame Player that she had watched over 3 times. It was Sunggyu’s bed and the one neighboring it was Woohyun’s. She felt hot in the cheeks once again but she wondered why he allowed her to stay in his bed if he hated her so much.

She shook her head from her thoughts before she headed outside of the room to continue cleaning. All the members except for Sunggyu were in the living room intently watching Girls’ Generation on TV.

Eve went to clean the kitchen first so that she wouldn’t disturb them. First she washed the dishes that had obviously been building up for weeks and then went to wiping all the tabletops clean. Sooner rather than later, the kitchen began looking like a kitchen rather than a garbage dump.

She then went to move onto the living room and saw the members eating fried chicken.

“Ah, you’re awake?” Dongwoo asked and all the members turned to look at her. Sunggyu still wasn’t there.

“Just in time! Join us for our before dinner snack!” said Sungyeol.

Eve stared at them for a moment before Woohyun pulled her down to sit with them.

“A-Are you sure this is okay?” Eve asked cautiously as her stomach rumbled loudly. She blushed from embarrassment but she couldn’t help but still feel scared that Sunggyu might come and rage them rather than her.

“Neh neh!” Sungjong said happily as he stuffed a piece of chicken in .

“YAH! I was just gonna eat that piece!” Sungyeol said as he imitated crying.

“Too bad~” Sungjong said as he mehronged at his hyung.

Just as Eve started eating, a shadow appeared from behind her. She turned around to see Sunggyu staring down at her.

“Hyung~ Thanks for the meal!” Hoya said as the others nodded in agreement.

Eve choked on her food when she had realised Sunggyu had come but instead of him yelling at her, he sat down next to her and Woohyun.

“Don’t expect me to buy chicken again for you guys anytime soon~” he said with a teasing tone.

Woohyun laughed and playfully hit Sunggyu lon the arm. “That’s what you said last time which just happened to be a week ago.”

The members agreed and laughed before they continued eating. It was like Eve joined their family even if it were for a short while. She even forgot about Sunggyu’s scary side during the time they were feasting.

When they finished eating, Eve said that she was going to finish off her work and was to be on her way.

“That soon!?” Dongwoo said with a shocked tone.

“Stay for longer noona!” Sungjong begged with aegyo.

“She can’t anyway, we have a schedule later on,” Sunggyu said before the members all said, “Aww~” in unison.

“Mianhaeyo…” Eve said regretfully. She wanted to stay too… plus she was just starting to get closer to Sunggyu.

“…This won’t be the last time you’re coming right?” Myungsoo then added after a moment of silence.

Eve laughed and said, “I hope not~ There’s still so much left to clean here!”

Sunggyu stared at Eve for a moment before he walked off without a word. Eve stared at him as he left.

“What’s his problem?” Eve scoffed when he was out of sight.

“I think a certain leader wants someone to ‘be his’” Woohyun said and laughed at his own bad pun.

“You know, sometimes I’m embarrassed to be in the same group as you,” Sungyeol said as he face palmed himself.

Eve blushed at Woohyun’s comment before she stood up, embarrassingly and forced a laugh. “I-I think I should get back to work now!” she said as she scurried off to mop the floor.

The members stared at her with wonder about what was behind her sudden movements.

“I wonder if we’ll see her underwear again…” Sungyeol said earning himself a smack on the back of his head from Woohyun.

 

Eve tried to clean as much as she could within the time she had left, trying not to think about Sunggyu.

This was until Sunggyu took her hand when the members weren’t looking and took her into his room.

He looked out the window and sighed. “Mianhae for the words I said earlier… I-I have trouble conveying how I really feel sometimes.”

Eve walked up to him, patted his back, smiling at him, “It’s okay, I understand!”

He held Eve in his arms and after a few moments, he let go and looked around, coughing.

“Mianhae… I’ve been holding back the urge to hug you for a while now…”

Eve felt her cheeks become hot and unable to look at him in the eyes. “I-It’s okay…”

Sunggyu kissed her lightly on the forehead before he said this, “Come back soon, neh?”

Eve was just about to nod when the door opened and all of the members fell onto the floor.

“Yah~ Why are you keeping her for yourself hyung?” Sungyeol exclaimed with a teasing tone.

“I knoww~ You should share! I want to hug her too hyung!” Sungjong whined.

Sunggyu blushed bright red before he said, “YAH! How long have you kids been there?”

“The whole time since you started talking,” Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes.

They quarrelled for a good 10 minutes before they realised that Eve was still there. They went silent for a moment before she started laughing.

“W-Waeyo? Did we do something wrong?” Dongwoo asked.

“Ani~ ani, I was just laughing because you guys are the same on shows and in real life~” Eve answered.

“Ah chincha?” Woohyun said embarrassingly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Eve nodded and they all started talking to each other once again. That was all except for Sunggyu. He took Eve’s hand and they snuck outside of the room.

“Finally we can be away from those kids…” he said as he sighed. Eve smiled and nodded.

“I didn’t really mind it though~ It was kinda fun!” she exclaimed before Sunggyu held her in his strong arms once again.

“I’ll be sure to call ‘Squeaky Clean Cleaning Services’ soon,” he said with a chuckle.

“Neh~ I’ll be sure to visit soon!” she said cheerfully before her phone started vibrating in her pocket.

Sunggyu let go as she picked up the phone. “Yoboseyo?”

“Ah Eve! Sorry for being an hour late! I’m downstairs to pick you up now!” said the ahjumma’s husband.

“Ah neh… It’s fine, I’ll be right down!” Eve said before she heard a beeping sound. She looked at Sunggyu, not wanting to leave.

“I guess we’ll see each soon, right?” She asked.

He then corrected her saying, “We will see each other,” as he took her phone and entered his personal number for her.

He kissed her again on the forehead before she took her leave. “Annyong!” he said and waved as she walked down the corridor.

And as he had said, that wasn’t the last time they saw each other again.

 

“Annyong haseyo! Eve from Squeaky Clean Cleaning Services imnida!” Eve said when they had opened the door.

”Yah~ I thought we told you to stop doing that ages ago,” Myungsoo said as he opened the door for her.

Eve laughed and replied, “I can’t help it~”

“Sorry for the wait oppa!” she said before Sunggyu held her into his arms.

“I’m okay with waiting days to see you baby~” he said.

“And I thought I was the greasy one~” Woohyun said with a shocked tone

“Yah~ Be quiet!” Sunggyu said to Woohyun before he turned back to Eve to say, “Shall we go now?”

“Neh oppa!” she replied as they headed off for a date together.
[I'll leave you imagine what happened next :>]