chapter 4

last sorrows

 

A week later

*zztt

Tiffany's phone vibrated for the hundredth time "Sigh its Yuri again. I don't want to go out... what part of no does she not get?" Tiffany sighed while throwing her phone on the bedside table it was seven in the morning and she had wanted to sleep in a little more since it was the weekend.

However, Yuri has bugging her to go out since the day they met. It was getting on her nerves. But she was a woman of character and she was not one who will shout at another person just because she was irritated.

"I wonder why she is so persistant. It’s not like Seoul has only me in it... Many good catches if she goes out with Jessie more often," Tiffany said out loud to no one in particular she fell back on bed and drifted off to sleep. Feeling exhausted as she had many meetings scheduled that week because Fashion Week was fast approaching and she had to make sure the dresses she designed were in perfect condition. Furthermore, she was falling back to the stage where she was neither happy nor sad.

~Meanwhile with Yuri~

"Has she texted back yet Yul?" Jessica asked Yuri

"No... Not yet Sica... She keeps ignoring my texts don’t understand why she is always ignoring me... if I'm lucky I would get a “not a not today I got work to do” response” Yuri sighed deeply. She wanted to know why Tiffany always distant herself from other people. She tried to trick tiffany once. Asking Jessica to invite Tiffany out on a shopping date as Jessica once told her that shopping was tiffany's addiction. But Tiffany refused the invitation. She was running out of options. Jessica did suggest kidnapping her but it was against her moral. She didn't want to keep the girl against her own will.

"It's ok someday she will want to go out with you and you will be the one rejecting her" Jessica tried cheering the disappointed Yuri up 

"Hmmm...whatever. I am gonna go get ready... wait for me downstairs?” Sighing in defeat, Yuri threw her phone on the bed, got up and got ready for a new day. She was disappointed that her 'angel' was avoiding her... she couldn't stop thinking about her since that night.

"Sure I need to go feed me a shikshin anyway" Jessica walked out of Yuri's bedroom

The memory of the electric shock was still fresh in her mind. Unconsciously she touched her palm where it first started and trailed up her body to her heart where it ended and stayed there. It was still there after a week and three hours later. She wanted to see her addiction just one more time to confirm her feelings even though her mind had already made up a very important decision.

She was going to make Tiffany hers.

------------------------------

sup y'all sorry for updating... i just had a parent teacher conference and my mum saw my humans marks... my laptop and phone got confiscated.... lucky for my dear cousin who kindly lent me her ipad in exchange of me going shopping with her TT_TT Anyway i hope this little chapter appease you.... Woops my mum is coming... *quickly hides ipad and takes out textbook.... Dun know when i can post another chapter... Anyway comment please :) i need to feed energy of my readers... ok really gotta go now bye bye *zap out