chapter 17

last sorrows

I didn't know how to explain how I feel. After Taeyeon left all I did was cry. My head and heart hurts and I couldn't move. It was like I was paralyzed. Two hours. It has been two hours and I was still lying on the ground. I willed for my legs to move but they simply would not listen.

 

"I'll be back" 

 

Those three words kept playing in my mind. And I was really afraid that she might come back. No. She will come back. Whatever Taeyeon says cannot be taken lightly. That was what I have learnt during the time spent with her.

 

"ph-phone. M-my phone" the words comes out as hoarse whispers. My throat felt dry. I wanted my phone to call the office to let them know that I would not be able to go in today. But my body could not carry out the simple command. The pain was still coming over me in waves of massive destruction. Consuming me and leaving me gasping for air.

 

~~~~

 

I didn't know how long I was on the ground. I lost all track of time, still curled up in a fetal position my eyes shut tight hoping that everything that happened was a dream. I hardly heard the banging on my door. The faint screaming of my name. All fell deaf to my ears as I replay the day Taeyeon left me all over again. It was left on repeat. The same scene the exact same words.

 

And all of a sudden it stopped when I felt someone lift me. Carrying me to who knows where. I inhaled deeply and caught a familiar woody scent. Clutching onto that person tightly afraid that if I did let go, the stability would be gone and I would fall once more.

 

I was set down on something soft. Assuming it was my bed. The covers pulled all the way up.

 

"It's okay pany-shi. I'm here now. I'll protect you and make sure that no one will hurt you again. That I promise you" she bent over me and whispered kissing my forehead before she gets up.

 

I grabbed onto her hand as she stepped away from me. I held on tight. I needed to feel the reality.

 

"Please. Stay with me Yuri. I… I don't want to be alone right now" I managed to force a whisper. Dropping my hand when no strength came to me.

 

I heard her walk away with no response and though she left me. Feeling my heart break again thinking that I was all alone to face the pain that I was sure would come again. Suddenly, I felt the space beside me dip and a hand wrapped loosely around my waist.

 

Tuning around I buried myself deeper into Yuri's chest as a fresh set of tears comes streaming down my face.

 

"let it all out pany-shi. I'm here and I won't go anywhere" Yuri's hand soothes me gently rubbing my back

 

It must have been sometime as my sobs stopped and I was falling to sleep when I heard the faintest whisper

 

"I love you pany-shi. Sleep I will be here when you wake"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey! okay so to be very honest i was going to drop the fic but i thought again and decided... meh lets see where i can bring this to

so like always comment and tell me how you feel. and what you would like to see in the fic.

lots of kisses,

kaylac