chapter 10

last sorrows

Tiffany's Pov

I heard cracking of eggs and smelt bacon sizzling on the pan from the kitchen. BREAKFAST! My mind screamed at me. "Taetae" i called out. tae tae was always making bacon an eggs for me since i came from America and she knew how much i miss the states. espicially in the morinings. i would remember walking down the stairs back home in diamond bar to see my father donning a pink a. standing at the stove humming some somg from a guy called kenny rogers cooking breakfast for the family. i missed home so much and i told tae tae this. Ever since, she learnt how to make an american style breakfast just for me.

groggily, i stood up and made my way to the kitchen wanting to eat the breakfast tae tae cooked. i always loved her cooking. it made me happy. just like her character. happy, bubbly and innocent like the morning. 

end of pov

The sleepy head turned the corner and sat on a stool. leaning her hands on the black island top. eyes closed she waited for her food be placed in front of her. 

"Good morning ms hwang. your breakfast is ready." a voice that was different from her tae tae but sounded very familiar greeted her as a plate of scrambled eggs and pam fried bacon was placed in front of her.

tiffany got a shock at how low taeyeon's voice got and jumped out of the stool. eyes wide. she finally looked at the person infront of her. instead of a fair skined shorty with innocent eyes, she was staring at the exactly opposite. a tall tanned skin beauty, a face that screamed stubborn buy very independent. 

"Tippany-shi, are you ok?" Yuri hobbled closer as she saw the latter stumble abit.

"Stop. Dont come any closer." 

"but..."

"No.. Dont.. i'm fine. i just forgot that you were in the hou... ARENT YOU INJURED?! WHY ARE YOU STANDING?! YOU SHOULD BE LYING DOWN AND NOT STRAINING YOUR FOOT!!!" 

"now your concerned. well ms hwang, i'm fine. the swelling went down and it does not hurt as much. as for breakfast its my way of saying thank you for letting me stay over and sending me home in a while. Now sit down " Yuri took her haand and led her back to the abandoned stool. passing her a fork while grabbing the bottle of ketchup.

"fine but i dont want you to be standing for too long. come sit beside me. i'll wash the dishse later." tiffany patted the sit beside her. 

tiffany took a bite from her plate and it was very similar to how taeyeon made it. it nearly tasted the same. it was missing something. or was it missing something? she didnt know how to describe it.

"how is it? is there something wrong? i knew.." yuri began ranting when tiffany didnt say anything

"its fine yuri... its better than fine actually... i havent tasted an american breakfast for awhile.. thats why... stop panicking yuri" Tiffany said softly

"ohh thats good. thats good."

the rest breakfast went by quietly. yuri kept staring at tiffany while drinking her coffee. she saw that the girl's eyes were puffy like she's been crying all night, her shoulders sagged even though she had a strong face. yuri knew then that the girl sitting beside her was holding something in. she didnt know what it was but she was determined to find out. Yuri made up her mind to become Tiffany's friend. she decided that it was best that tiffany had someone other than a certain blonde to lean on and she wanted to be that one. 

"I'll go get ready for work now. i'll bring you extra clothes so you can wear them home. wait here yuri-shi" tiffany said in a monotone voice while standing up. she kept her back to yuri because she could not hold back the steady stream of tears flowing down her face. 

"its ok tippany-shi. i can shower at home. just get ready. your gonna be late for work." 

"ok. just wait here or lie down at the couch. dont walk too much"

after half an hour, tiffany came out from the shower. she put on some light make up, grabbed her bag and walked out of the bed room.

"Yuri-shi i'm ready let's go" she walked towards yuri and helped her up. grabbing her keys, she closed the door.

she locked her door and put yuri's shoulder's over her letting the taller tanner girl lean into her. 

"let's go get you home."

walking to the lift never felt so long to tiffany. she was exhausted from crying all night. her mind occupied with a certain shorty. when the lift door open and she finally looked up, she was shocked to see who was there.

"Tippany..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! ok i'm sorry for neglecting this story. truth is i didnt know how to continue. after much thought, i finally am gonna be updating this once a week for now since i'm busy with work. sorry for the long wait and here is a chapter!
hopefully, i can upload another chapter by the end of the week :)

AND HELP ME SUPPORT THE ONE SHOTS I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO WRITE. i have uploaded 3 and will upload more maybe by thursday. 

well gotta go 

author out.