Chapter 11

last sorrows

”Fany-ah”

No… This cannot be happening. Am I… am I dreaming? Is she really here?

“Taeyeon… Is that really you?” my voice barely a whisper. I didn’t know if anyone could have heard me. But that was the loudest I could go.

“Dae fany-ah it’s me. I’m back. I came back… for you. I know I was wrong. I’m sorry please forgive me. I shouldn’t have left you like that. I really regret it.” Taeyeon sounded more mature. She looked more mature. Her brunette hair was now dyed a darker shade of blonde. Her face became sharper and more defined. Her change… I don’t like it. I preferred her brunette. She looked more innocent.

“You dyed your hair?” I blurted out without even thinking

“Yea?? Yeah I guess I did.”

“When?”

“When I left… I wanted a new start. Bt I guess my heart didn’t allow me to do that. Why? Do… do you like it?”

“I… I’m not sure if I do. When did you get back?”

“Last night” she didn’t look me in the eye. Instead, she was looking behind me at…

“Yuri. Her name is Yuri. She’s… a friend of mine.” I totally forgot about Yuri. Taeyeon’s sudden entrance shocked me. I didn’t hear any plans of her coming back.

“Annyounghasayo Kwon Yuri immida”

“Annyounghasayo. Kim Taeyeon immida. Fany-ah are you free for breakfast?”

“No. sorry… I have to bring Yuri home and I got a meeting with the board of directors.”

“Lunch then. Please?” Taeyeon looked at me with wide eyes and pouty lips

“I don’t know… I’m really busy with new projects coming in.”

“It’s just an hour long…. It won’t take long.” She was really begging me. Her face doesn’t show it but her voice was begging me. But I could not. I wasn’t ready.

“I’m sorry taeyeon I really cannot… I’ve got meeting the whole day and I won’t have time in the afternoon. Fashion week is fast approaching and I need to make sure that my reporters and photographers are ready.” Technically it wasn’t a lie. I did have meetings but I also had a small slot of time for lunch and small breaks here and there.

“Oh… ok”

Taeyeon looked at me dejectedly and I almost took back my words… almost. I stood my ground. I had to like I said I wasn’t ready for a face to face conversation with her yet. I thought I was. But now that she’s here right in front of me, I couldn’t think properly. I was afraid of the truth of why she really left me.  I was afraid that I was really worthless.

“I’m sorry taeyeon but I have to rush. I’ll… see you another day perhaps?” avoiding all eye contact with her. I felt tears forming. The hot sting in the eye was a very good indication. I needed to get out and fast.

“Goodbye fany”

“Come on Yuri lets go” my voice shakey and hesitant as I walked into the lift that taeyeon walked out just five minutes ago.

“Goodbye Taeyeon-shi it was nice to meet you.”

“Goodbye” was all Taeyeon said as the door closed. She wasn’t looking at Yuri but me. With Pain filled eyes. That was the last straw as I broke down in the lift.

“Why? Why of all times when I was ready to move on she comes back”

“Shhh its okay Tippany-shi It’s okay. I’m here. Just let it all out”

Yuri held me as I cried

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys okay so i know i promised to upload this chapter a month ago but i was suddenly called to Vitenam as the project was brought forward.

Anyway i started school... again. i swore i wouldn't go back to school after completing my final year but i promised my mom to try harder in life. so here i am putting my work schedule on hold and getting a certificate. not a diploma but a certificate because i'm not eligible to get a diploma. but any way i ahve been in school gor a few weeks now and today totally pissed me off. i nearly lost my temper (note that i have a short fuse) and nearly punched a guy... so i decided to take a half day off and write some stories to burn some steam off. 

On the bright side i have more time to upload stories since i wouldn't be travelling much anymore. 

On an even brighter side... i watched Girls Generation Perform in SIngapore and let me say they were realllllly awsome. i left happy but wanting more from the nine goddess. its a good thing actually cause i hardly feel like wanting more from any other concerts i have been too. so i give a 10/10 to them!

okay so this is the end of my rant. and like always comment and subscribe to the story. and please do support my one shots.

Love you guys much

Yours forever,
Kaylac