Crush

Everyone wants her / that was my crime (JMJ)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

crush crush crush~

oh, and Minjeong comes over and meets Mrs. Purple.

 

 

 

 

Jimin decides to redact her statement about never having a crush because she has one right now and she feels extremely down bad for her physics project partner. 

 

Jimin is a person who finds explanations for things quickly and so when she ruled down her excessive thoughts about Minjeong as having a crush, she had to lay down in silence and think deeply about every interaction she’d ever had with Minjeong.

 

The thing about Minjeong is that she’s someone almost everyone wants.

 

Jimin sees her in the halls and she’s always been greeted by every student and handed letters and gifts out of the blue. Minjeong feels bad about receiving so much love, so she tries her best to receive it. She mostly hands chocolates and snacks to Ningning, but she keeps the letters and reads them occasionally.

 

Jimin thinks she would have to be insane to do any of that, and it’s not like Minjeong would care about it either, right?

 

She’s that kind of person; she’s so friendly and sweet to everyone. Jimin doesn’t think Minjeong could like her back.

 

She’s not special and she can’t let Minjeong’s interaction with her make her feel so.

 

She’s probably just being friendly—Jimin rules it out.





 

“What!” Aeri exclaims and Jimin slaps a hand over Aeri’s mouth.

“Shut up.” Jimin blushes.

 

It was only nine in the morning and Jimin couldn’t hold her tongue about her new discovery of her crush on Minjeong, so she had to tell her best friend.

 

“Are you serious? For how long? Wait, don’t answer that. I’m pretty sure you’ve liked her for a long time.” Aeri’s eyes are wide and Jimin sighs, her ears feeling hot as she exchanges her books in her locker.

“I’ve only just realised it properly... We’ve been spending so much time together for the project and as friends, I can't help it.” Jimin smiles softly and Aeri squeals, pulling her into a tight hug.

“Oh my gosh! My baby is growing so fast!” Aeri squeezes her and Jimin chuckles. “You have to tell her!” 

 

Jimin blanches, her eyes going wide as she closes her locker a bit too roughly.

 

“What? No way.” Jimin shakes her head frantically.

“Why not? Don’t you want to date her?” 

“I just only realised my feelings and it was embarrassing enough to acknowledge my feelings—it’s going to be even more embarrassing to confess to her.” Jimin argues and Aeri sighs.

“But Minjeong is nice! If anything, she probably likes you back.”

“I’m too shy…and scared. Minjeong is nice to everyone; she’s probably just being friendly.”

 

Just then, they spot Minjeong entering the hall with Yunjin and she immediately all smiles to passersbys. She’s also immediately handed a letter and a can of pink Pringles, causing Jimin to sigh inwardly.

 

“Okay, so we just make her realise she likes you,” Aeri says.

“No stop—shush, she’s coming over.” Jimin nudges Aeri.

 

Minjeong immediately slings an arm around Jimin’s shoulder, pressing into her and Jimin shies away, knowing that people are staring.

 

“Morning, Jiminie.” Minjeong grins.

"Morning..." Jimin smiles.

“I’m going to throw up," Aeri thinks.

“We’re still on for this afternoon, right?”

“Of course.”

“What’s this afternoon?” Aeri asks curiously.

“Oh, I’m going over to Jimin’s so we can work on our project.” Minjeong tells her and Aeri's eyes meet Jimin's.

 

She raises her brows suggestively and Jimin scowls.

 

“Can I join?” Aeri grins.

"No," Jimin says. “You’re going to distract us.”

“As if I’m the one going to be doing the distracting..." Aeri mumbles and Jimin hears her loudly and clearly as she pokes Aeri’s side. “Hey!”

“What am I missing?” Minjeong blinks like a puppy.

“Nothing! Let’s get to class.” Jimin smiles tightly, pulling Minjeong away.


 

Jimin begins to feel nervous again as the day nears to the end of school. 

 

When the last bell rings, she jolts out of her reverie and packs up quickly to not keep Minjeong waiting. When she spots Minjeong, the girl is coming towards her with a bright grin.

 

“I was going to come to the car park to meet you.” Jimin says sheepishly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter