They .

When Will You Notice Me ?

Chapter 05 - They .

 

As usual , a normal school day . But today , it's not a day for Soonkyu . 

 

-Flashback-

Soonkyu was walking along the corridor again , thinking about Ricky . She always does that when she's bored . Moreover , Ye Jin , Sooyoung and Sooyeon haven't arrived at school yet .

"Sunny noona, i'm not gonna call you noona again !" She heard a voice behind and quickly turned her head but she saw no one . 

"Argh , what am i thinking about again !" She said , hitting her forehead as she realised that she was dreaming again .

"You are my everything to me ... you are my everything to me ~~~"  She started humming to the song and continued walking .

Then , she heard footsteps behind her and when she turn around , she knocked into someone . 

"Ah !" She winced and looked up . Surprisingly , it was Ricky .

"S-sorry ..." She turned around and walked away .

"Hey !" He grabbed her wrist . The tingling sensation ran all over her body but she resisted . 

"What ?" She jerked his hand off .

"W-we need to talk ." He said .

"What ?" She didn't really understand his meaning .

"We need to talk ." He looked into her eyes deeply and dragged her to the stairs . 

"L-let go of me ..." She cried .

"I said we need to talk !" He yelled at her and she flinched a little .

"S-sorry ......" He apologised and let go of her wrist .

 

A few minutes later ...

"How are you doing ?" Ricky asked but Soonkyu didn't reply .

"Y-yah ... how are you doing ?" He repeated .

"Y-you d-don't ... have to know ..." She sobbed .

"Just tell me !" Ricky yelled again and made Soonkyu scared again .

"Y-you c-change a ..alot ..."  She ignored Ricky's question .

"I didn't . But you did ." He said . 

Soonkyu let out a laugh , "i did ? you know why ?" 

Ricky looked at Soonkyu . 

"It's because of you ." She stood up and pointed to Ricky .

"H-hey ... please don't be like this ... I-i actually-" 

"I don't want to hear anything more ... just leave me alone !" She pushed Ricky and quickly ran away . 

*No , i must explain everything to her today ... No matter what ..* Ricky ran and pulled Soonkyu in for a hug . 

"L-let me go !!!" Soonkyu hit Ricky's chest but Ricky still protrude it out to let her hit . 

"W-why a-are you so ... cruel ........." She cried as she continued hitting Ricky .

Ricky bit his lips and endured the pain as he knew that he was in fault to ignore Soonkyu these few years .

"L-listen here ... it's all my fault ..." Ricky started as Soonkyu kept hitting him .

"We've could have been together but ... i-i'm e-engaged . I ignored you because-" 

"Y-you're w-wh-what ? E-engaged ?" Soonkyu gulped and her heart immediatel sank .

"B-but-"

"So y-you're here just to tell m-me ... t-t-to g-give up ... r-r-right ?" She interupted and pushed Ricky away with all her might , without even giving a chance to him to explain .

"No it's not  that ! I don't like her ! My mum too ! It's her family who forced me to and they forced me to stop being friends with you !" Ricky yelled as students around crowded around them , taking pictures , video etc .

*F-friends ?* Soonkyu bit her lips .

She rubbed her tears away and looked up , "... you can just get married ... it's ... n-none of m-my business ..." 

"Mwo ? Married ?"

"Ricky's getting married ?"

"Andwae oppa !!!"

"Nooo ... that Soonkyu's so annoying !!"

"What's wrong with her ?"

Students' got agitated while watching too .

"Yah , Lee Soonkyu , I'm here to apologise and i want you back to me !! I'm sorry ! Don't you want to give me a chance ?" Ricky flared up again .

"Unless you've settled y-your p-problem , don't f-find me ..." Soonkyu retorted .

"I'm here because i need your help !!!" Ricky explained .

"WHY SHOULD I HELP YOU THEN?!" Soonkyu finally lost her temper and screamed at Ricky . 

That sentence struck Ricky's heart and broke it into pieces mercilessly . Sweat trickled down his forehead and his palms are getting wet . His face stiffened and tears started to form in his eyes . 

*Soonkyu , i'm sorry ... It's all my fault ...* 

"Yah , Ricky , what are you doing ?!" CAP and Chang Jo rushed over to get Ricky out as Sooyoung went in to get Soonkyu out .

"Soonkyu-ah ... let's go ..." Sooyoung said and gave CAP , Ricky and Chang Jo her deadly stare . 

"Hey , i'm sorry for causing her to cry ... Ricky's too harsh ... so sorry ..." CAP stood out and told Sooyoung but Sooyoung pushed him away and said , "You should help HIM to solve his problems ! Don't push everything to Soonkyu !!"

"I-i-i'm sorry ..." CAP apologised again .

"Stop it ! You're not forgiven !!" Sooyoung stuck her tongue out angrily and walked Soonkyu out of the crowd .

"W-what ?" CAP was quite shocked when Sooyoung said that .

"Yah , what are you trying to do ?!" Chang Jo hit Ricky's chest . Ricky flinged as the part hurts because Soonkyu had hit him several times there . But inside was a thousand more times worst than the one outside . They might not have been communicating for long , but deep inside his heart was all about Soonkyu .

"I-i-it's all ... m-my fault .." Ricky cried . CAP and Chang Jo were surprised . This is their first time seeing the cheerful Ricky cried because of a girl .

"I thought you both haven't been communicating for years ?" CAP asked .

 

Meanwhile , Sooyoung , Ye Jin and Sooyeon were calming Soonkyu down .

"Stop crying ... it hurts seeing you like this ..." Ye Jin bit her lips and sulked .

"It's not worth it ...." Sooyeon added .

"Stop crying ! If you continue to cry , i'll call him here !" Sooyoung pouted .

"Yah , you're making it worst !" Sooyeon hit Sooyoung .

"Just joking !" Sooyoung rolled her eyes and went back to comfort the poor Soonkyu who's tears just couldn't stop flowing .

"Wh-what did he said ? Did he hurt you ?" Ye Jin asked .

"E-e-engaged ......" That's the only word that she could say .

"What ? She already knew it ?!" Sooyoung mouthed to Sooyeon .

"Molla !!" Sooyeon and Sooyoung were mouthing to each other .

"What ? He's engaged ?!" Ye Jin's mouth gaped opened .

"O-o-oh ... h-he's en-engaged ?" Sooyeon and Sooyoung could only act out as if the news was still fresh to them .

"I-it's time ... f-for m-me to g-g-give ... up ..." Soonkyu wept her tears off and stood up slowly .

"Let's ... forget about this ... shall we ?" Soonkyu forced a smile out of .

"Y-y-yeah , s-sure !" Sooyoung and Sooyeon said .

"Don't bottle up your feelings ... I think you guys should come over to my house for stay over , this weekend . My mum's not around . And we'll spill out all our feelings in that night , shall we ?" Ye Jin suggested .

"Yes madam !" The rest smiled .


~HEHE xD HELLO PEOPLE!!! ENJOYED THIS SOO SHORT & FAIL DRAMATIC CHAPTER? HOPE SO xD Hmm, no You x L.Joe moments but next chapter <3 okay'? haha, hmm... what shall you do next?

Do you wanna watch something interesting? This is my recommendation~~~~ Press this --> link and i'll make sure your blood boils. ^.^

Don't worry, it's not horror or gross things... just press it xD

PLEASE DON'T WATCH IT IN FRONT OF YOUR SIBLINGS/PARENTS. LOL.

Okay, see ya in the next chapter~~