Getting to know him .

When Will You Notice Me ?

Chapter 04 - Getting To Know Him 

 

Your POV 

"Darl' ... can i come in ?" My mum said as she's knocking on my door . 

"Yeah .." I said as i'm doing my homework . 

"What are you doing ?" She asked .

"My homework ..." I said .

"Erm ... Do you mind me being away for awhile ?" She asked awkwardly .

"To where ?" I spun my chair around to face her .

"To London with Uncle James , to meet his parents ." She said .

"What ?! For how long ?" I frowned and pouted .

"For 2-3 weeks ?" She answered .

"What ?! So long ? Hmph ... fine ... okay , i understand ..." I sighed .

 

[L.Joe's house .] 

L.Joe's POV

I was walking around my house , reading the reply from the Ye Jin girl . Didn't she want to be friends ? So why can't she reveal herself or something ? Maybe i should just respect her then .

"Hello :) Okay then . What you want to know about me ? I'm L.Joe/Lee Byung Hun . It's better to call me L.Joe . Aged 19 . I'm handsome , cute , cool , smart . xD Anything you want to know more ? I'll provide you the 100% information . ^^ Mind talking more about yourself ?" 

I finished writing and browsed through the pictures of her that Niel had took . 

"She look cute at the side view ." I didn't noticed myself saying that out loudly . 

"Byung Hun , what are you doing ? Stop blocking my view !" My mum yelled at me . 

"Sorry ." I said unwillingly and went up to my room . 

"Oppa , Sohyun really loves you a lot !" My sister , Jiyeon hugged my hand . 

"What ? So ?" I frowned . 

"Nothing . Just saying . But who's the girl that you're mumbling in your nap time just now ?" She started to blurt out everything . 

"Im Ye Jin ? Yeah , Im Ye Jin ! Hahah , nugu ?!" She started questioning me . 

"Did i even mention that name ? I don't even know that person ." I stared at her weirdly , to not let her suspect anything .

"B-but you said-" 

"Yah , go and do your homework ... exams are just around the corner ." I ruffled her head and ran to my room . 

*Shucks ... what's with me ? How can i be so obsessed with her ?*  


The next morning at school .

 

Your POV 

"So fast ?" Sooyeon popped out from nowhere and commented on me , opening my locker to check the letter from L.Joe . Surprisingly , i got it . Wonder when did he slot it in and how did we not meet into each other like this ? I chucked it into my books and closed the locker .

"Shh ..." I chuckled and ran back to class with Sooyeon pleading me to let her read it .

"Yah , if i continue to let all of you read and help me to reply , it's a NO NO !" I stuck my tongue out . 

"Jebaaaaal (Pleaaaaaase) !!! Majimag (One last time) !!!" They pleaded and whined , doing aegyo (soonkyu's job actually) . 

I looked at them as some of the classmates are looking at me . 

"Aish , fine !!! Here is it ! It's the last time okay !" I sighed angrily as i took the letter out .

"Aigoo !!! So cute !!!" Soonkyu commented with her aegyo .

"Eeeesh , so thickskinned !!! Hahahha !" Sooyoung laughed . 

"Awww ! Hey wait , it's your chance now !!" Sooyeon cringed .

"What did he said ?!" I pouted as i leaned over . 

 

"Hello :) Okay then . What you want to know about me ? I'm L.Joe/Lee Byung Hun . Call me L.Joe better . Aged 19 . I'm handsome , cute , cool , smart . xD Anything you want to know more ? I'll provide you the 100% information . ^^ Hmm , mind talking more about youself ?" 

 

I started cringing and had butterflies in my stomach , feeling my body got warm and my face went crimson red all of a sudden . I smiled and pulled out my pen and started replying him .

 

[Tea Time @ 3pm . School ends at 7pm today .] 

L.Joe's POV

Woah , when did she reply me ? So fast ? I didn't even see her slotting into my locker . 

"Hyung ... you haven't reward me for helping you ..." Niel complained .

"Sure . I'll let you see her reply . Once for today ." I smirked as i saw his face brighten up .

Niel grabbed the envelope and took the paper out .

"Woah , you're so confident about yourself ? Heh , actually i'm just a normal schoolgirl . ^__^ Nothing much about me ... I do what a normal schoolgirl does . -_-" 

I found myself smiling at her reply . 

"Hyung .... Hyung ? Hyung !!!" Niel called out .

"Yah , Lee Byung Hun !" Then I heard Chun Ji's voice and he hit me on my back .

"Yah , you wanna die ?!" I came back to reality and turned to Chun Ji .

"I'll let you die first !" Chun Ji punched my stomach lightly .

"HYUNG !" Niel shouted and threw me the paper .

"I called you so many times !!" He shouted .

"Fine ! I'm sorry !" I surrendered and took the paper .

"So how's your girl ?" CAP hyung asked as he pointed at the paper .

"What ? Nothing much ... " I shrieked .

"Jeongmal ? But Jiyeon told me that your kept calling 'Im Ye Jin' in your sleep ..." he said bluntly .

*That Lee Jiyeon ! She seriously want to die !!* 

"Woah hyung ! You really like Ye Jin ?! You know , she a kind of a nerd . Lol . She always hand in her work on time ..." Niel added .

"Hand in work on time makes you a nerd ?" I narrowed my eyes and leaned nearer to Niel .

"So when you delay handing in your work makes you a rebel , isn't it ?" CAP laughed .

Niel pouted and rolled his eyes on us . We went back to class and i started writing ...

"Now question time ~~~ ^^ When is your birthday ? Can i know ? Hmm , why do you like me ?" 

 

[@ 4PM .] 

Your POV .

"so this times this , plus this , divided by this- Ah !" I stopped as you knocked into someone .

"I'm sorry ." Both of you said in unison as you looked up and fixed your glasses . You saw a tall , good looking and cute guy in front of me , smiling . But I haven't seen him anywhere in school before . 

"I-i'll get going .." I said and walked off .

"Hey , wait ." He called out . 

"Hmm ?" I turned and looked at him . 

"Can I know where's classroom 8 ?" He said . 

"Oh , you go-" I stopped . 

Classroom 8 ?!

"Classroom 8 ?" I looked at him , blinking my eyes .

"Yeah ." He smiled .

That's where i'm going now !

"O-okay ... follow me then ..." I said .

"What's your name ?" He asked me .

"Me ? Im Ye Jin ..." I said .

"You're cute . I'm Jung Jinwoon . Nice to meet you ." He said .

"Oh hello ... Are you a new student ? I haven't seen you anywhere in school before ." I said .

"Yeah . I came to look for my sister ." He said .

"Oh , you have a sister ? What's her name ?" I asked excitedly .

"I forgot her name . We're unidentical twins . We last saw each other when we were 10 because my parents are divorced and we each went with one of them . But i've got her picture . Here ..." He took out the picture from his wallet and gave it to me to look .

I looked at them then something came to my mind . The girl seems familiar ... 

"Who did you followed ?" I asked , to get more infomation .

"My father . My sister followed my mum ." He said .

Mother ? Don't tell me it's Sooyeon ? Her parents divorced too , she followed her mother and their surname is Jung . 

"Hmm ... okay ..." I gave it back to him and decided to "investigate" more . As i walked past the lockers , i quickly slot the paper into L.Joe's locker secretly .

 

[Back at home .]

L.Joe's POV 

"Oppa !" I heard someone called my name as i entered the house .

Then i saw Sohyun and Jiyeon waving to me .

"Oppa , you're back !" Sohyun hugged me . I lightly pushed her away .

"Oppa , great ! Sohyun and I had made you chocolates ! Come and taste it !" Jiyeon said .

"Where's mum ?" I tried to change the subject .

"She'll be back soon ! Come faster !" Jiyeon pulled me to the kitchen .

 

"Nice ?" They stuffed the chocolates in my mouth .

"Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... I'm going to do my homework now ..." I quickly ran upstairs and went to bath .

"Oppa ...." I was bathing when i suddenly heard Sohyun's voice .

"What ?! I'm bathing !" I screamed .

"Okay ..." She said . 

I didn't know if she had went out because i didn't heard anymore sound . But when i went out ...

"Oppa .." I saw Sohyun looking at me , holding the piece of paper -- the letter that Ye Jin gave me .

"W-what are you doing ? Heh ?" I took the paper back and sled it in my pocket .

"Oppa ... you like Ye Jin unnie ?" She looked at me with a pair of teary eyes .

"N-no ?" I rolled my eyes .

"W-why are you both writing this to each other ?" She asked , as tears starting to fall .

"I don't even know her ... this is just for fun !" I yelled .

"Jinjja ?" Her eyes grew bigger and she nodded her head .

"Don't ever mess with my things ..." I said softly .

She nodded and wept her tears as she went out of my room . Frustrated , I took out the letter to read it to calm me down .

"My birthday ? hehe , 30-7+6-5+4-3+2-1 November !! Solve it ! keke ! Why do i like you ? I don't know too .... maybe because you're cute ? @.@"

I chuckled as i was reading through .


~HELLO PEEEPLEEEE :DDDD Enjoyed? Hope so! It's boring? Okay, now it's votings!! It will end 2nd April!!! Vote nowww!! Look forward to the next chapter too! Remember to vote, subscribe and leave a comment! <3~