After 2 months ...

When Will You Notice Me ?

Chapter 02 - After 2 months ...

 

Your POV

Aish , i'm getting tired of the daily routine !!! Should I just confess ?! 

"Ye Jinnie ..." 

"Yah , Im Ye Jin !!!" Just then , i heard my stepmum calling out my name . I quickly struggled up from bed and looked at her .

"W-wae ?" I asked in a lower voice .

"You're gonna be late ! What have you been doing in these month that made you so sleepy ?! I wonder what wonderful dream you have in there that made you like this !" She nagged and i covered my ears to run to the toilet . Yeah , stepmum . My dad passed away and my stepmum raised me up since my biological mum had passed away since i was young . My stepmum was nice . Obviously like a mum . But she hates people being late . That's why she shouts at me .

After 30 minutes of preparation to school , i finally got out of home .

"Ye Jin-ah ... what happen to you ? You've been late almost everyday ...." Soonkyu looked at me worriedly .

"I-i-i-" 

"Just spit it out . We'll help you ." Sooyoung smiled while chomping on her last piece of bread before the teacher comes into the class .

"Yeah , we're friends right ? So just tell us , we'll do our best to help-" 

"So you will help me confess to L.Joe right ?!" I smiled and stood up .

"MWO ?!" All three of them shouted .

"Help . You . Confess . To . L.Joe ?!" Sooyeon repeated , with her large eyes looking at me .

"Are you sick , Ye Jin-ah ? Why all of a sudden you want to confess ?" Soonkyu looked at me in disbelief .

"I-i-i-almost choke on my f-f-food ... Are you insane ?!" Sooyoung patted her chest .

"So you guys are not helping right ?" I pouted .

"You know , Ye Jin-ah , this kind of thing you should do it yourself ...." 

"Yeah ... because we don't like him ... and-"

"And ...and ... and-"

"Aish , so in conclusion , you guys won't help me right ?... Alright , I'll do it myself then . Hmph !" I pouted and took a piece of paper out .

"Ye Jin-ah , it's not like that ... Confessions should be done by yourself , so that you can be sincere ..." Sooyeon said .

"I know , i know ... that's what i'm doing now ..." I said , concentrating to write a 'love letter' to L.Joe .

"Oh my gosh ... Writing a love letter ? is she borned in the 80's ?" Sooyoung smacked her forehead and sighed at my silliness .

After 10 minutes , i've finally finished writing it . 

"Yah , i wanna read !" Soonkyu snatched the paper from me and read . 

"Hello L.Joe sunbaenim ! I'm "anoymous girl" . :) I need to tell you something ... 

Actually , i've liked your since last year .

I don't really know what kind of person you are but i just know that you're famous around girls .

I know , I can't be compared to other girls because i don't really have those kind of pretty faces that the ones around you do . I don't need you to accept me .

But if you do , i'll reveal myself ... :) I hope we can be friends someday and really hope that you can reply to me . Here's my locker no. 1439 , at level 2 ." Three of them whispered .

"Aww ... so touching ..." Sooyeon said .

"Oh my gosh ... i can't believe it ..." Sooyoung sighed .

"It-it's awesome ? But what if he accepts you ? You'll reveal yourself ?" Soonkyu asked .

"I don't know ?" I shrugged and took the paper back and put it into the envelope .

 

[During recess .] 

"Ppalli !! There's no one here ! Quickly put it !!" Sooyoung tapped me .

"o-okay ... wait !" I was so nervous and scared that we would be caught .

"Okay !" I finally pushed it in . 

"Let's go !" We quickly ran off as though we've done something wrong .

*Appa ... please help me !!! I know you're watching me in heaven ... Please help me to cross this obstacle ! Saranghae ...* You prayed as you run . 

 

[After school .] 

L.Joe's POV 

"Hey , i need to get something from my locker . You guys can go back first ." I told Changjo and proceeded to my locker .

As soon as i opened my locker , a pink envelope dropped on the floor . Curious , i picked it up and opened it .

"Oppa , there you are !" A high pitched voice came . I turned and saw Sohyun approaching so i quickly hid the envelope into the books that i'm taking home .

"Oh , hi ." I smiled , acting normal . 

"What are you doing ?" She leaned onto me .

"Can't you see ?" I said .

"Mianhae oppa ... let's walk home together ?" She suggested .

"Maybe a no ?" I raised a brow .

"Oppa-" 

"Listen up , i'm tired . So , will you please stop clinging onto me ?" I said , controlling my temper .

"O-oppa-" 

"Go home now ..." I said sternly .

"Mianhae oppa ..." She walked off , sobbing .

 

[At home .] 

 

"Hello L.Joe sunbaenim ! I'm "anoymous girl" . :) I need to tell you something ... 

Actually , i've liked your since last year .

I don't really know what kind of person you are but i just know that you're famous around girls .

I know , I can't be compared to other girls because i don't really have those kind of pretty faces that the ones around you do . I don't need you to accept me .

But if you do , i'll reveal myself ... :) I hope we can be friends someday and really hope that you can reply to me . Here's my locker no. 1439 , at level 2 ." 

What ?! Keke , a love letter ? Wow , i wonder who is this girl ...

 

From : L.Joe 

To : Niel 

Niel , you know who's locker no. is 1439 ? 

 

From : Niel 

To : L.Joe

Hold on . I'll check the name list . :)

 

Niel is the level I/C for his badge and he have every information that i need .

 

From : Niel 

To : L.Joe 

It's a girl from my class named , Im Ye Jin . That's her locker . By the way , why do you ask , hyung ? Did something happened ?

 

Im Ye Jin ? Cute name . I wonder what she looks like . 

 

From : L.Joe

To : Niel 

Ah , thanks . :) Nothing happened . Don't tell anyone . 

 

From : Niel 

To : L.Joe 

Wae ? Arasseo . Sleep soon !

 

From : L.Joe

To : Niel

Okay , you too .

 

Hah , i shall get this conversation going and know more about her . Let's see who's she tomorrow . Im Ye Jin ... too bad , i've owned you . 

 

[At home .] 

Your POV 

"Umma ..." I called my stepmum out .

"Wae , darl' ?" She smiled at me warmly .

"I-i-i .." 

"Is there something bothering you ? Tell me about it ." She said .

"Ihaveacrushonaseniorforoneyearplusandicouldn'ttakeitanymoresoiwrotehimalovelettertodayandi'msoscaredforsomereason ." I talked like a bullet train as i was too embarrass to say it out slowly .

"Wow , chill ... so , you've got a crush on a senior for one year and you wrote him a love letter today and you're scared then ?" Surprisingly , she've got it right .

"What if he rejects me ?" I sighed and hung my head low .

"So what if he rejects you ? There's plently of guys out there who will accept you ." She said .

"B-but .. i only like him ..." I said .

"You can't confirm anything yet ... Even though you both are together now , doesn't mean he will be with you forever ... like your parents ?" She said , as i sense that she's going to cry .

"Hmm , okay ... i guess i'll just have to wait for his answer . If we're together , you'll approve us , isn't it ?" I try to make the atmosphere brighter .

"Hmm , i must look at his character , looks and personality of course ..." She laughed .

"Oh no , he's handsomecoolcharmingmysteriouscoldawesomequietsmartcutecheerful" I talked fast again .

"I shall wait and see . Okay , it's late now . Go and sleep before you wake up late for school again ." She frowned and dragged me up to my room .

"Okay , thanks for listening to me , mum . Goodnight ." I gave her a goodnight kiss and she tucked me in bed like a baby .

 

*Appa , i hope you heard my wishes just now . Please grant it ... Thank you . I love you always .* 

 

 

 


 

 


 

~Yohoooo~ Double update today :) How's it ? Hope it isn't boring and hope you guys enjoyed!!! :D Thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading too!! Those who haven't, please kindly do so!! I'll appreciate it =^^= Look forward to the next chappieeee~~ <3 Love you guys~