Our daily routine

When Will You Notice Me ?

Chapter 01 - Our Daily Routine 

 

YOUR POV ~

"Yah Ye Jin-ah , I heard that L.Joe got a box of chocolate from Sohyun yesterday !" Sooyoung said on the bus .

"Ah , jinjja ?" I smiled fadely .

"L.Joe even ate it in front of her ..." Sooyeon looked at me annoyed . She had hated on Sohyun since Sohyun had led her into trouble last year .

"Ah ..." This is all that can come out from my mouth .

"Aren't you unhappy ?" Soonkyu frowned .

"A-ani ..." I sniffed and looked out the window .

"Ay , you shouldn't give up . He will notice you someday ." They cheered me up .

"Yah , i heard that you still like Ricky !" I quickly changed the subject .

"Mwo ?! Who the hell said that ?!" Sunny looked at me .

"Just kidding ~ Why are you blushing anyway ?" I chuckled at her reactions  .

"A-ani ! You must be thinking too much of L.Joe till you're outta your mind ..." Sunny pouted .

I knew it -- she likes Ricky . Ricky was Sunny's childhood friend but ever since Ricky was friends with L.Joe and the rest , he changed and neglected Sunny . He even ignored Sunny and pretended not to know Sunny in school !

Finally , we reached school and met into 4Minute , the school's queenka .

"Ye Jin unnie , did you receive any present for White's day ?" Sohyun asked me .

"Eobseo (nope) ..." I said and entered the school .

"Waeyo ? You're so pretty ! How can you not receive any ?" Sohyun stopped me and continued .

"No means no ..." I puffed and started walking . Jessica and Sooyoung were staring at them as we walked off .

"L.JOE OPPA ATE MY CHOCOLATES , ENVIOUS ?!" Sohyun shouted across the corridor . I tried to ignore what she'd said then we heard girls' screaming ahead of us . Teen Top .

Yeah , Teen Top . L.Joe's group's name . We made a u-turn and walked past 4Minute again and to the classroom . Actually , i don't really hate Sohyun even though L.Joe receive her present . She saved my life once too . That's when we were young . I met into a bully and they bullied me , of course . Sohyun and Hyunah were there and they stopped them . We weren't actually friends but just met each other . But ever since she joined 4Minute , she got so arrogant and such . She knew that I like L.Joe . And yeah , just now she said that to make me jealous . But actually she isn't that bad . She doesn't spread around saying that i like L.Joe . And that was really nice of her . But i still don't know why she's acting like that to me ... 

As usual , lectures , maths , biology , chemistry ... ALL THAT WANNA MAKE ME SLEEP .

"5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 !" I heard Sooyoung counting down for recess .

-Ding Dong ~~- 

YAHOOO ! RECESS TIME !

"Kaja !" Sooyeon pulled us out of the classroom and went down to level 2 and walked past L.Joe's class . Daily routine , you know . 

Then someone came out from the classroom . It's Ricky . He walked past us without even looking at Soonkyu . I looked over to Soonkyu's reaction . Nothing much but I know that she's still hurt inside .

"Eoh , the necklace ?" Soonkyu suddenly said .

"Mwo ?" We whispered .

"Ricky's still wearing the necklace that i gave him when we were 15 ..." She  pointed out .

"Ayyy , maybe you saw wrongly .." Sooyoung pulled Soonkyu away to avoid Soonkyu seeing Ricky again .

*Aish , is Ricky crazy ? How can he do that to Soonkyu ?!* I thought .

 

[At the canteen .]

"Yah , let's sit there ..." i said as i saw L.Joe and his group of friends sitting 2 tables ahead us .

"Wae ? It's so noisy here ..." Sooyoung frowned but still sat down .

"Aaaahhh , i know ... i understand ..." Sooyeon nodded her head and smiled .

"Wae ? Lee Byung Hun ? Aing ~" Sooyoung continued teasing .

"Ani !!!" I stuck my tongue at her and continued eating . These years , i have never seen L.Joe looking towards our direction before . 

 

Meanwhile at L.Joe's side ~

L.Joe's POV 

That group of girls again ? They've been sitting around me for 1 year ... Do they like me or something ? But that girl , who always ties a bun and wears a spectacles to school is cute .

"Oppa !" I heard Sohyun's baby voice came out from nowhere .

I smiled at her and told her to sit down , "why ? it's not your recess time now ... Why are you here ? You should have been concentrating in class .." 

Upon hearing me saying , she pouted , "i came down just to see you , oppa ... hmm , don't talk about this . Let's talk about my chocolate ~ Is it nice ? Do you want more ?" 

"Sure ." I said .

"Okay , i'll make it for oppa !" She smiled sweetly at me .

"Yah , let's go now ." CAP said as we all stood up to go to the basketball court to play . We walked past the group of girls' table and had my eye on the cute girl that i've mentioned .

But when we were walked past them , one of the girl stared at me Ricky . She rolled her eyes and stood up aggressively and went to put the plate to the respective stall . I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Ricky . 

"Walk ." Ricky said angrily .

Is there something between them ?

 

Your POV

After eating , we went to the basketball court to have a look at the match . We sat far away from it but still visible . Yeah , another daily routine -- 'Sit far and watch'

"Ye Jin-ah , do you know that L.Joe plays piano ?" Sooyoung asked .

Duh , obviously i know ! 

"I think you're the last to know ." I said bluntly and laughed .

"Wow , he's good at basketball too ... he just scored 3 points ..." Sooyeon said .

"Shut up , you guys are slow ." I said and sighed .

Three of us were joking with each other , except for Soonkyu who had been moody since recess .

"Soonkyu-ah , wae geurae ?" Three of us asked .

"Why is Ricky still wearing the necklace i gave him but he still continues to treat me coldly ?" Soonkyu started sobbing .

"Eeesh , don't care about him ... maybe that's not the necklace ?" Sooyeon snapped .

"Yeah , maybe that's not it ." I agreed .

"T-t-that design was the one i've made ... no one had seen it ..." Soonkyu explained .

"M-maybe someone has-" 

"If you want your necklace so badly , just say it ." Ricky popped out and threw the necklace on the floor . The necklace dropped and hit Soonkyu's hand . Soonkyu jotted abit .

"Yah you ! What do you think you're doing ?!" Sooyoung stood up and walked towards Ricky who was about to walk off .

"I have no time for this ." Ricky said . 

"Why are you doing this to her ?! Isn't she good enough for you ?!" Sooyoung hit Ricky's arm .

"I seriously have no time . I'm sorry ." Ricky jogged off .

"Yah ! Come back here !" Sooyoung screamed .

Soonkyu continued crying . What on earth is Ricky doing ?!


~Heeeelllluuuuu :D Welcome to the first chapter!!! <3 Thanks for subscribing and commenting! ^^ Hope you guys enjoy!~~~ Please kindly subscribe and comment! Thank you!!! ~