His words

When Will You Notice Me ?

Chapter 03 - His Words 

 

You walked your way to the locker to get your books , without noticing that someone was spying you and taking pictures of your face to show it to L.Joe .

"Mwo ? It's that bun girl ?!" L.Joe whispered , "how can this be ... i just thought about her yesterday .. and she doesn't seem interested in me ... or maybe i didn't show any interested to her at all ?" 

"Yah , ppalli !!" Niel rushed L.Joe to finish up the letter so that he could do his job in time .

You were hoping really hard that L.Joe would reply you . But before you could open it , Niel ran into you and dropped a pink envelope on the floor . 

"Ouch ," You winced as he ran into you really hard .

"Aish , that babo ! He really want to hurt that girl is it ?" L.Joe frowned as he was looking at a corner . 

"Eoh , jeogi , your envelope !!" You ran for Niel but he's nowhere to be found then you looked at the envelope that's in your hand . Your eyes widened .

"W-w-wait ... isn't this m-my envelope ?" You blinked your eyes several times and opened it .

"Hyung , she had opened it already ." Niel spoke on the phone . 

"Okay . Yah , you come back here ! You're gonna get it from me ." L.Joe snapped .

"W-wae hyung ? Hyung-" Before Niel finish talking , L.Joe had hung up on him .

"Aish , i'm so dead ..." Niel quickly ran back to L.Joe .

You opened the envelope nervously and opened the paper . To your surprise , you saw additional words below . 

*o-o-oh ... m-my g-god ... h-he r-replied ... m-me ?* 

"Hi "anonymous girl" :) I'm L.Joe . Thanks for liking me ? I hope you continue liking me .

Heh . I wonder how you look like .  We can be friends and i hope to see you , of course . 

Hope to see you soon ^^ ~" 

"W-w-what ...." You were speechless when you saw that . Your heart was almost exploding and you could feel your face burning red . You ran to your locker like a kid who finally got a lollipop . You grabbed your books are ran back to class .

 

[During recess .]

Your POV

 

"JINJJA !!!!???!!!" Sooyoung , Sooyeon and Soonkyu screamed as you told them about the letter reply from L.Joe .

"Where is it ? Ppalli , i want to see !!" They hit me .

"Yah , it hurts !! Here !" I gave them and they opened the envelope so quickly as though they're finding for food .

"omo omo omo .~~~" They squealed . 

"Yah , so you're gonna reply to him ?" Sooyoung asked .

"Yeah ?" You raised a brow .

"Write it now !! I'll help you !" Sooyeon said excitedly .

"Write 'Hmm , i can't show myself first . I think we'll just be friends on this paper . :) Nice to meet you .' Simple as that !" Sooyeon said .

"Are you sure this will work ?" I asked , not sure whether she mean it or not .

"You don't trust me ?" She narrowed her eyes .

"O-of course i do ..." I trailed off and kept the envelope in my bag , waiting for the time to run faster so that you can slot it to his locker when he's having lessons .

 

[After school .]

I quickly rushed out of the classroom to the 3rd floor to slot the paper into the locker  and went home straight . Luckily it isn't his time to release yet . 

"Umma , I'm home !!" I yelled . 

"Oh hi darl' ! Come here ... meet Uncle James ." My mum said .

"Oh hello , Uncle James ... I'm Ye Jin ." I almost freaked out when i saw an american guy beside my mum .

"Hello Ye Jin . Nice you meet you ." He spoke in fluent Korean . 

"W-w-what ? Y-you speeeak korean ?" I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT ; An american uncle in my house , speaking in korean ... 

"Darl' ... i'd like to tell you something .." My mum smiled at me but she looked nervous .

I wasn't really prepared to listen but i stood there sillily .

"Uncle James and I are together ." My mum announced .

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ?!

My mouth totally dropped opened . My eyes were popping out . My mind is in a total confusion . 

"O-okay ..." Is all i can say . I faked a smile and went up to my room . 

"I guess she's shocked ..." I heard my mum's voice as i was climbing up the stairs .

I'm gonna have 2 mums and 2 dads .... wow ? How could i explain this to anyone , especially my friends , when they're coming to my house next week ? 


~Hello :) I know this is very short but hope you guys like it~~ ^^ Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing!!! ^^ Hope you guys continue to do so xD ~~ Look forward to the next chapter!!! ~