Fighting

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kailynn was talking to Ippei when she sees Shohei fighting with Moniak as she runs to them... Kailynn asked " the reason for this fight?" Moniak said " Ohtani said that he is better than me!" Kailynn said " is that so, well I think your the best Moniak but let's settle down for now and fight later but not now!" Kailynn separates them as she sees her members coming when Kaelynn asked " hey where were you?" Kailynn said " I'm here at the stadium and don't tell me that you've forgotten that I'm the coach too!" Karissa said " oh we didn't know!" Kailynn walks to the bench where her backpack is as she sets everything in their place...

Karissa and Kaelynn were looking at the Japanese baseball player and both said " damn!" Kailynn said " don't you start it!" Kaelynn said " I want a man like him!" Karissa said " me too Kaelynn he's so hot and not to mention his bubble !" They both squeal... Kailynn just rolls her eyes and searches her phone as Shohei sees her and walks over to her...

Karissa said " oh look he's coming!" Kailynn sees as she kept searching when Shohei asked her in Japanese " Nan kao sagashidesu ka?" Kailynn said in Japanese " Hai, geitaidenwa o sagaeimasu ga, bakku pakku no naka ni mitsukarimasen!" Shohei took out her phone from his pocket and said in Japanese " Sakki mo itta yō ni, anata no chikaku ni iru toki wa kiwotsuketekudasai, watashi wa kikenda to omowa rete imasu!" Kailynn said in Japanese " Gokaku no yōda, moshikae nanika wasureta no ka, watashi mo kiken jinbutsuda to omowa rete iru!" Kailynn shows him his phone...

Both Kailynn and Shohei are considered dangerous because they can grab anything that you might miss as Kailynn said in Japanese " Sōhaittemo, watashi no chikaku ni iru toki wa chūi shinakereba narimasen, soe sore wa kankeide wanainode, kore o kankeida to omowanaide kudasai!" Shohei said in Japanese " Ā, watashi wa anata o suki ni nari hajimeta bakaridesuga, shinpaishinaidekudasai, sugu ni anata wa watashi no gārufurendo ni nari, watashi no nokori no jinsei o anata to issho ni sugosudeshou!" Kailynn said in Japanese " Tada tamee miruto kekkyoku kizutsuku koto ni naru, watashi wa dēto suru no ga muzukashī!" Shohei chuckles and leaves...

Kailynn leaves with her members as they head home... Upon arriving Kailynn plops down on the bed and said " I am so mad that I'm now face to face with Shohei Ohtani, I need a way for him to not date me because I can break men's heart easily!" Karissa said " you know, Baekhyun seems interested in you!" Kaelynn said " that's true and

Please log in to read the full chapter