Confession?

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kailynn, Korina, Karissa, Kaelynn, and Kirina were watching the baseball game as they sat down when Korina asked " hey Kailynn are you serious about dating Shohei Ohtani?" Kailynn said " well what other decision would I've taken, I can't go back to Baekhyun, he hates me for not telling him the truth!" Korina said " that's true!" The knock on the door was heard as Kailynn answers it and it was Taeyeon as Kailynn said " oh Korina, your wife is here!" Korina said " oh hi honey, come inside!" Taeyeon sits by her wife as they watch the baseball game...

The game ended as they all got up and stretched themselves when the door knocked once again and this time Kaelynn answers it and once she opens the door, Baekhyun comes inside and asks " do you take me back?" Kailynn said " no, you still hate me for what I've done!" Baekhyun said " that's long gone, I still love you but it's that Shohei guy I can't stop thinking that someday he'll take you away from me!" Kailynn said " well that's better because you said you didn't want to see me and yet again you are here!" Baekhyun widen eyes...

At the Anaheim Stadium...

Shohei was picking up his stuff after the game had ended when Ippei said in Japanese " Kanojo wa anata ni yotte ninshin e irunode, kairin o anata no soba ni okubekida to omoimasu!" Shohei said in Japanese " Sōdesu, kanojo wa ninshin e imasu, soe watashi wa kanojo o eien ni watashi no mono ni e morau hitsuyō ga arimasu!" Ippei agreed and after that they headed home...

At the Jungs mansion...

Nicole and Yunho were talking about their daughters when Jaejoong said " hey I think I've messed up the kitchen!" Yunho said " it's ok it happens and- oh my lord Jaejoong turn off the burner, *cough, cough, cough* there's too much smoke!" Nicole said " I'll turn it off!" Nicole rushed inside the kitchen and turned off the burner and opened the windows to clear the smoke when one of the neighbors asked " is everything ok in there?" Nicole said " yes, my brother is a bit clumsy when it comes to the kitchen!" Jaejoong asked Yunho " am I Nicole's brother?" Yunho nods...

At the Anaheim stadium...

Shohei and Ippei were gathering the last things when the coach came in and asked " would you like to have Shohei stay at one of our most luxurious hotels here in LA?" Ippei translated in Japanese " Kōchi wa, moshi taizai ainara, koko Rosanzerusu de mottomo gōkana hoteru ni tomatte kudasai to itta!" Shohei said in Japanese " Hai, koko ni itai nodesuga, kanari tsukarete imasu!" Ippei said to the coach " yes, he'll stay at the hotel!" The coach said " awesome, here's the room key and enjoy!" The coach leaves...

Shohei looked around to see if there's anything baseballs left as he sees one on the ground and picks it up and sees a signature when he jogs back to Ippei... Ippei asked Shohei in Japanese " Anata wa nani o mitsukemaa ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Sain no haitta yakyū bōru!" Ippei takes the ball and sees a well written signature and asks Shohei in Japanese " Galaxy, no menbāda to omoimasu ka?" Shohei said in Japanese " Hai!" Ippei places it in his pocket and signals Shohei to come...

At the hotel...

The girls were preparing themselves for a goodnight sleep when Korina said " hey me and Taeyeon are going to do some adultery so don't bother us!" Kirina asked " have we seen them do it?" Kaelynn said " yes but that was a warning for us not to bother-!" Then loud moans were heard as Kailynn said " yup that's them!" Kailynn sees Kirina heading towards the room they are in when she said " remember Kirina, Korina warned us not to bother them!" Kirina walks away and heads in her room when she said " I'll probably be wet in the morning and don't blame me!" Kaelynn chuckles and heads to her room...

Kailynn was last as she heads in her room and turns on the lights, she's got Shohei Ohtani posters, calenders, stickers for the folders and phones, a jersey shirt with the number 17 and signed by him, a baseball he gave her with his personal signature, a hat that Shohei uses, her phone with his signature, and photos of her and Shohei before the game and after the game... Kailynn seems very interested into him but this mushy stuff is getting the better of her but she shrugs it off...

Next Morning...

Kailynn was up first as she stretches and gets up from bed and heads to the wash room and brushes her teeth and spits out the toothpaste and washes very good and dries herself and heads out to the kitchen for some hot coffee, she puts in 12 scoops of coffee and fills it up to the top with water and pressed the button that said " brew now" as she waits... The members woke up due to the smell of coffee as Korina came out and asked Kailynn " hey, did you see where Taeyeon went?" Kailynn said " no she was with you last night, she couldn't have left just like that!" Korina was lost...

At the SM building...

Taeyeon had never told anyone especially her wife Korina, she's pregnant with Baekhyun's baby and she never wanted to Baekhyun but since she's been thinking about how to get pregnant, she had Baekhyun to do it since he's the man and Taeyeon Is the woman so she told Baekhyun and he did the hon

Please log in to read the full chapter