Marriage??

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kailynn and Shohei got up and dressed themselves just in time for the team to come as Moniak asked Kailynn " hey the game ended, you both weren't there?" Kailynn said " we talked for hours and forgot the time!" Renfroe asked " so why is the shower still going then?" Kailynn turns it off and she blushes really hard when Rengifo said " it looks like you've both did something naughty here!" Kailynn said " enough I'm getting embarrassed!" Shohei saw that she's now red as a tomato...

Trout came in and saw that Kailynn was now red as he said " cut it out, she's had enough of you three teasing her!" Moniak said " but we just started!" Trout said " then stop, she's our coach and she will remain that way and mind to tell you that she's the daughter of the Jungs and I don't want Yunho to come and scold us for teasing his daughter!" The three stopped as Moniak said " well then from now we won't bother you and Shohei anymore so we'll take our leave!" Kailynn asked " where are you all going?" Renfroe said " we're going home!" Kailynn nods and leaves with them followed by Shohei...

At SM entertainment...

Taeyeon and Korina were making out since Taeyeon can't leave Korina as she said to Korina " I will never leave you ever again!" Korina said " I love you and I want us to have a great time together although our marriage has ended!" Taeyeon said " no my love, it hasn't I'm still wearing the ring!" Korina saw that Taeyeon was wearing hers and she as well and said " well then, we're complete!" Korina kisses her and pulls down her dress and her s...

Taeyeon was feeling so pleasurable as Korina lifted the hem of her dress and pulls her to the side and eats her while Taeyeon grabs her head feeling so good... Korina fingers her while her as Taeyeon said " oh Korina your fingers are so good, mmmmm, make me squirt baby!" Korina found her g-spot and began to go faster as Taeyeon said " oh I'm squirting!!" Taeyeon squirted her as Korina said " my my my, I never thought that you were such a !" Taeyeon blushes...

Please log in to read the full chapter