Broken Promise

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kailynn, Kaelynn, Karina, Korina, and Kirina were now back in South Seoul, KO as they we're in the SM entertainment making a new design for their name when Kirina sees Baekhyun coming in and went straight to Kailynn and said in Korean " nega neomu bogo sip-eoss-eo nae jagiya!" Kailynn said in Korean " nado geuleohgo, nawa dangsin-i gongsigjeog-in namjachingu-ija yeojachingulaneun sasil-eul moduege ppalli malhago sip-eoyo!" The rest were shocked that Kailynn was now Baekhyun's official girlfriend...

The rest went into the room and closed the door when Kirina asked " isn't she pregnant with Shohei Ohtani?" Kaelynn said " yes, but this is the promise that she wants us to keep but it's not going to last!" Korina said " we must tell Kailynn before Shohei comes and sees her with Baekhyun!" Karissa asked " I thought Shohei can't come to Seoul?" Kaelynn said " yes he can although he only speaks Japanese but I'm wondering if Ippei could translate!" Korina said " no he can't, he can only translate English to Japanese!" The members have to keep this promise but unfortunately for Kailynn, her promise will be broken soon...

Sooman was walking down the hallways when he spotted EXO and Galaxy as he called them over and gave them their new schedules when Sooman said " now I want Galaxy to collaborate with EXO and after that you girls come see me in my office, there's information that I need from you to tell me!" That's where Kailynn's promise is going to break, she's 3 weeks pregnant with Shohei's baby and it's now or never... Kailynn said to her members " I guess I can break my promise!" Kaelynn said " we were discussing that but I'm glad it came out!" The rest agrees...

EXO were watching them when Baekhyun asked

Please log in to read the full chapter