The Beginning

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a chilly early morning when an alarm clock sounded and a arm reached out from under the blankets and snoozed the time when it rang again as the arm grabbed it and threw it on the wall breaking it, seconds later her father came in and said " hey, you'll be late to the practice, your uncle made some sandwiches for you and the Angels team now get your up from the bed and let's get you there...

The girl got up and quickly did her business and rushed downstairs practically skipping steps as she sees her uncle and said " good morning uncle, thank you bye!" She grabbed the sandwiches and grabs her bag and stuffs them inside the bag and grabbed 45 waters and 60 Gatorades fruit punch as she ran out the door when her father said " hey, you forgot the baseball stuff!" She came back and got them and headed off...

The Anaheim stadium is just 3min away since she lives in Fresno, CA and the stadium is actually right there as she crosses the road and makes in time as she sees them coming out and sets her backpack on the bench when Renfroe came and asks " anything for us to eat after?" She said " sandwiches but homemade!" Renfroe said " sweet, and what's better is that they are homemade!" She smiles and s her backpack when she didn't notice that he's been watching her as soon he came out of the dressing room...

She was busy taking out the sandwiches and drinks when a fan appeared and asked " can I have your autograph?" She said " of course!" She grabs the baseball and a sharpie as she signs it and said " there!" The fan said " thanks!" The fan leaves when Moniak asked " you famous?" She said " I'm the leader of a kpop group called Galaxy!" Rengif

Please log in to read the full chapter